Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Vote_lcapLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Voting_barLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Vote_lcapLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Voting_barLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Empty
PostSubject: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:35 pm

It was a warm, sunny day. A fine day to be lounging at the beach and enjoying the fresh air while listening to the gentle crash of the waves. But here she was, following behind Fox in Midtown toward what she understood as a comic book store. Fox still not fully accustomed to modern life, had to go into a great amount of detail before she finally understood what he was talking about. And a comic book store wasn't exactly something she planned on spending her day at. But apparently Fox had a friend that owned the place. She felt only slightly conflicted about Fox getting close to other people. Not in an overly paranoid way, he was free to make friends with whoever he wanted.

But there was still a part of her that... was uncomfortable, for more then one reason. She'd have to wait to form an opinion after seeing them. Maybe she was just jealous. In any case, apparently there was some kind of DnD day going on today. Adri had heard of the game before but had never played herself. And she was sure Fox had never even heard of it until this friend of his. This would be... interesting to say the least. "How much farther is this place?" Adri asked curiously. She was sure she had seen a comic book store around here from all the times she staked out a place to rob around here.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 2:27 am

Fox was in a very fine mood as he led the way toward 'Kitsune Comics'. Sure he still went through all the trouble of enchanting his mask so he'd look human while he was outside, but he knew he could take off the disguise once he reached their destination. Yet that wasn't what had him in such a good mood, no, it was the fact that he was going to be able to introduce Adri to some of the friends he'd made since adjusting to city life.

As Adri asked how much further it was he turned around and grinned at her through his mask.

"Not far at all! It's just around the corner up ahead." He informed her, pointing down the sidewalk. Sure enough in only a couple more minutes they arrived at the shop and Fox happily entered, holding the door open for Adri as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:16 am

Nina would look to the door from her usual position with her feet resting on the counter and leaned back in her chair behind the counter "ah Fox!" she would smile as she took her feet off the counter and sat up "and you've brought a friend? Welcome to Kitsune Comics, paradise for geeks and nerds alike~" she chimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Adri walked inside as Nina greeted them, calling Fox by name. So that was Nina. "Hello," Adri said simply, looking around the place more of a force of an old habit. It was also a matter of which old habit of hers it was. Satisfied with whatever it was, her attention returned to Nina and immediately that unease came back with a vengeance. She was then briefly distracted by Nina's ears. Were those real? Adri didn't ask but it was obvious by how she was staring at them inquisitively that she was trying to figure out if they were or not.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Fox waved happily at Nina as she greeted Adri and himself. He slipped his mask off and put it in his pocket, showing just how comfortable he was at this place. As he came in with Adri, Zil'costa came slithering in from the game room.

"Hey there Fox!" Zil'costa said in a cheerful manner, her tongue flicking out in her snake like way. The mere fact that she was working here showed anyone that came that this wasn't the usual comic and hobby shop.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 am

"So what's up today Fox? Need more help learning English?" she asked him as her ears twitched a little in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Adri was still focused on Nina's ears and handling whatever slight unease she was feeling, when Nina mentioned something about Fox needing help with English. "So, this is how you learned how to read English better," Adri commented with a slight hint of playfulness. And then suddenly, a wild Arbok appeared! If not for the fact she really liked spiders, Adri would have shifted slightly behind Fox on reflex. But she was totally cool with snakes. She was not as cool with the fact that it was another female that seemed to know Fox- actually she just hadn't expected that there'd be two of his friends in one place, one of which was a snake lady. And the other one had to be a cosplayer; right?
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Fox's ears laid flat and he made a face as Nina outed his little secret that he'd been trying to keep from Adri.

"That was supposed to be a secret!" Fox said with a little stomp of his foot. If anything the display only served to make him look cuter. After a moment he let out a sigh, knowing that the jig was up. He turned to Adri and smiled, giving a little shrug.

"Yeah, Nina's been helping me with reading English. I mean she has all these books in Japanese and English, plus she's a Kitsune too! I didn't think I'd run into another Kitsune in this city to be honest, but wasn't that lucky?" Fox said to Adri, grinning at her as his tails started to wag.

Zil'costa let out a little chuckle at Fox's display.

"Too bad ya don't have a babblestone like I do. Then you could read any language easily." She teased, tapping the little gem that was embedded in her scale.

"Give me a moment to take out this trash, I want to see Fox's friend better." Zil'costa added, revealing the two trash bags she was carrying. It was amazing how quick the trash cans in the game room could fill up when there were a bunch of people just snacking and gaming. She slithered down the hall and out the back to dispose of the trash before reappearing a few moments later.

She slithered right up to Fox and Adri, showing just how large she was. She wasn't trying to intimidate or anything, she was simply that big. The Serpentor warrior turned comic store employee leaned down to look at Adri better, smiling the whole time.

"So are you Fox's girlfriend?" Zil'costa asked bluntly, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:47 am

Nina blinked as her ears drooped a little "ah, sorry Fox" she said innocently, she would then watch Zilly take out the trash and go up closer to Adri and ask if she was his girlfriend, she couldn't help but smile at the bluntness of the question.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

She was also a Kitsune, and Adri for some reason felt slightly self conscious. But they were just friends, which was an important distinction. Before she really had time to dwell on her musings, Zil's question may as well have been a wrecking ball. That was not a question she had been expecting, so suddenly, and while she was dealing with some jealousy. "It must be difficult to move around in such small space," Adri deflected the question with an observation, looking off toward the store aisles primarily to try and hide an actual blush.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Fox's ears stood straight up as his tails fanned out in surprise at how blunt Zil'costa's question toward Adri had been. It was basically his version of a blush mixed with shock.

Zil'costa on the other hand took a quick glance around the shop and gave a little shrug.

"Yeah, it took a bit of getting used to. But I am very very flexible." Zil'costa said with a laugh.

"You still didn't answer my question though." She added, not letting Adri off the hook so easily.

"I only ask cause I've got a bit of interest in the cute little fuzzball myself, but if you two are an item then I'll just keep things strictly at the friendship level." Zil'costa added, being even more blunt than she had before. Even Fox was surprised at hearing that come from the snake lady, mostly as he'd only met her once before and he hadn't thought that she saw him as someone she could 'get' with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Nina would just smile and watch the scene calmly, enjoying the little social gathering.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 12:17 am

Adri really had to stop doubting her paranoia, her jealousy surfacing again as she blinked at at the snake lady. "You shouldn't ask such personal questions of people you just met," Adri said simply. She and Fox had dated before, and they still went out on a fairly regular basis. Did that count as that? Why was she really asking? Adri's fingers wiggled restlessly as she stretched a couple invisible and aetherial wires to tap the brains of Zil and Nina. She had been so blindsided by the question that another of her old habits was forgotten. She wasn't going to take chances now after hearing that. "Fox is mine..." Adri finally said after what was probably an awkward moment, still blushing.

Last edited by Megabot on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 am

"Fair enough." Zil'costa said with a shrug after Adri claimed that Fox was hers. The Serpentor had simply wanted to get straight to the heart of things. If Fox had a girlfriend then she wouldn't try and seduce him herself. Simple as that. After all she didn't want to complicate the Kitsune's life, especially not with someone he was friends with already.

Fox himself got a little closer to Adri, grabbing her hand and giving it a little squeeze as if to reaffirm her words for her. He gave a little nod as well, confirming that he was with Adri.

"Welp, I guess I'll just have to find another cutie to go after then. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Zil'costa. As you might have guessed I'm not from around here. Crashed my ship awhile back and Nina here was kind enough to give me a job and a roof to sleep under." Zil'costa said, finally introducing herself properly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Nina nodded "yeah, we're roomies, and she also helps out" she said smiling "its really nice to not have to use clones".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next