Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Vote_lcapFrom the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Voting_barFrom the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Vote_rcap 
Moon
From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Vote_lcapFrom the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Voting_barFrom the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Empty
PostSubject: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:47 am

Bjorn had managed to escape the burning hotel and was making his way back home to escape. His skin was more dull than it's usually lustrous black. The insect stopped suddenly just having entered an alley and tilted his head. He could sense something coming. The beast turned and in three jumps was on top of an apartment building looking down on the street.

Nothing was there. He was sure he'd felt a presence, something watching him. He could still feel it in fact why wasn't it there. His talons settled on the edge of the building and bit into it slowly, the monster hissed softly at whatever foul thing had come. Then again he felt it and he whirled around staring with his black dead eyes at the man before him. "What does it wants?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 am

Man this thing was fast...  It was difficult for Kardus not only in keeping up with Bjorn, but also trying to stay far enough back that it didn't sense being followed.  That seemed to fail anyway, though...  At times like this, black skin was nice.  Neon hair was not, though, and it was hard to keep that from giving away his position in the shadows; but Kardus managed..somehow.  After seeing the creature settle, Kardus scaled up a different wall to get to him.  After making it to the top and standing, Bjorn swung around to see him.  Standing still in front of him, Kardus replied with a soft voice and a neutral expression, "I want to see you; and talk with you, if you will."  He paused for a few moments, slowly turning to look back at the general direction of the burning inn from where they both just came from.  This deliberately gave Bjorn a perfect opportunity to attack or run.  If he ran, Kardus would follow from a distance like before.  If he attacked, Kardus would defend himself as best he could without hurting Bjorn.  

Assuming, though, that he did neither, Kardus would look back to the creature.  "Was that your home that just burned down?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:21 am

Bjorn watched the man his eyes narrowing, and then he spoke. He wanted to talk, and he didn't seem aggressive.  Bjorn stood slightly and walked toward him. Not aggressively just closing the distance so they didn't need to yell. He then turned his head from Bjorn and the predator side of him demanded he feed on the man before him. The intellectual told him the man had kept up with him and probably wouldn't be an easy meal. Bjorn heard his question and said seriously. "No nots my home, I live other place. I no be telling you where though."

Bjorn tilted his head to watch the man gauge his reaction and see what he should do from there. The small monster began to walk in a circle around Kardus forcing him to turn to keep Bjorn in his vision. He was prowling like a big cat before the chase starts.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 am

The creature said the inn was not it's home, and that it lived elsewhere.  "That is good, as long as you have a home.  I will not follow you there if you leave again.  I don't like people finding my home either, unless they are invited.  I will not come to yours unless I am invited."  Kardus hoped that wasn't too much for the creature to understand.  It seemed to have language troubles, or maybe just difficulty with speech.  

Kardus kept his eyes fixed on Bjorn, scanning as he circled.  It revealed the creature to be something Kardus had heard of before, and was not thrilled to find here on earth.  This made him regret saying he would not follow if he left, as he wanted to find the thing's nest, but Kardus would keep to his word.  He also used the scan to estimate the creature's strength and abilities, the sharpness of his tallons, and whether or not it was capable of producing more of it's kind here.  "What should I call you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 am

"I am Bjorn, the only one Raxicoran on world." He hopped onto the buildings edge and asked. "And what is you being called not human thing" Bjorn tilted his head slightly watching Kardus, he'd said he wasn't going to follow and Bjorn took him at his word. He'd not seen a reason to do otherwise at the moment. The beast yawned slightly it's jaws opening wide going to nearly 180 degrees and revealing the mouth full of fangs inside. It was clearly a yawn though and not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]   From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the ashes [Kardus, Emmi if she wants]
Page 1 of 1