Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Ren picks Ivy up hugging her in the process "im so happy Ivy , im sure we will be great parents" Ren states as he sets her down but a knock at the door was heard making Ren walk over to the front door from there you can hear a framilar irish voice followed by Ren saying "wow hey there crispy howed you survive the explosion"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:19 pm

I hug him back with a huge grin. I nod at that and follow Ren into the ruined living room. I freeze when I see Renegade. I don't know what to say so I simply don't say anything. I stare at him, not sure what to do. My arms move to wrap around my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Renagade looks at Ivy "good to see you too, im guessing no thank you" before waliking turning to Ren "so alexander here says he could officialy web you guys "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:41 pm

I take a big breath before looking him in the eyes. "You have done some horrible things to me, but, thank you Renegade." It's only then I notice the priest behind him. I scoot closer to Ren, I recognized him. "Hello. Welcome to my home." I blush as I realize my living room is still torn up and wrecked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Renagade enters the room setting down in the semi shredded love seat an audible crunching comes from him as he dose followed by a pained expression the priest looks at Ivory and says "well i leave ye two be"
as he walks away you can hear him say "kids these days getting pregnant before marriage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:07 pm

I narrow my eyes as he walks away, with my hearing he might as well just been talking normally. I'm about to say something when the timer goes off. I widen my eyes and rush back off and into the bathroom. I know what it's gonna say and yet my heart still races as I bite my lip and look down at the test. Positive. About a thousand emotions run through me as I stare at the test.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:12 am

Ren walks to the bathroom door and nocks twice "whats the word kitty cat " he says before sitting on the bed waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:17 am

I walk back out of the bathroom with the test, hands shaking. Tears trickle down my face but I'm smiling. I hand the test to him for I can barely talk. I give him just enough time to see the result before throwing myself at him, arms wrapping around his neck. "We're gonna be parents" I whisper in delight. I wanted to do flips or cartwheels or something! I didn't know how to cartwheel but flips.. I could do. Maybe after this hug...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:22 am

Rens at a loss for words so instead he hugs Ivy pulling her into a loving imbrace before saying "im so happy for us, i promis to be a good father "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:27 am

I nod and hug him tighter. I'm not worried about him at all. The only worry in my mind at this point is Ivana, but I push that away for another time. I won't let her spoil my good mood. I pull slightly, still hugging him so I can look in his eyes. "We need to but a new house. We will need a room for us, a room for Reina and a room for the baby." I smile and go back into the tight embrace. I giggle happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:33 am

Renagade is standing in the doorway on his phone "ya four bedroom 2 bath ya add the pool and put it by the beach .... 1.2 milion ...easy cash is sent " looking at the two as he closes his phone he says "done oh and hope you guys like Hawaii "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

I open my mouth to say something but shut it and decide to say the most important thing first. "Why four bedrooms?" I wait a second before starting again. "And I thought we were staying in the city." I look to Ren to see what he thinks and get back up to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:41 am

Ren looks at Renegade "the teleporter still work?" to wich renagade nodds his head "turning to Ivy be a great honeymooning house also becuase i asked Remagade to live with us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:47 am

I frown as I look between the two of them. "Teleporter? And if it was a honeymoon we would not bring Reina or Renegade with us. Also, did you think to ask me if I wanted Renegade to live with us?" I cross my arms as I give Ren an annoyed look. "And we aren't married yet so I'm not worried about the honeymoon yet. I'm worried about Reina having to sleep on a broken couch." I make no mention of Renegade staying here because we still haven't talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

Ren looks at renagade "hey crispy could you give us a moment" Renagade was about to retort but thought against it shutting their door as he exits to the living room . Ren looks back to Ivory "we have plenty of time to talk this out hun but im sorry i cant keep Renagade out ok, hes the reason i existed without him i wouldnt have ever existed i think what im trying to say is hes basicly my dad even if he is an ass sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next