Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:00 pm

I glare at Renegade when it seems he is about to protest but to my surprise he then exits the room, closing the door behind him. I give a satisfied nod before turning back to Ren to listen to what he has to say. "Ok, ok. I understand that. He can stay as long as he is good. One more stunt like he used to pull and he's out. I just want you to consider how you would feel if I separated from Iva and then asked her to live with us without asking you." I then sigh. "But fine. Four bedrooms it is. Make sure to go over the rules with him and he better not get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Ren thinks outloud "would that even be possible for you to do that, it would give Renagade someone he could work out his anger/frustrastions and vice versa not to mention that they both have a lot in common scarily enough"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:13 pm

I shake my head. "No. It's impossible. Ivana is technically me. She is the darkest parts of me that I lose control of at times. But at the same time she is a completely different person. She is an alter ego. Renegade could be separated from you because you guys have chips. Me and Iva share not only a body like you did, but a brain. You guys had separate chips which is the equivalent of separate brains." I sigh. "And I'm not sure I want to be separated from her. She is someone who must be controlled which would be a whole lot harder if she had a body of her own. If she had her own body the results could be catastrophic." I shudder even thinking about it. "Though to be honest I do fear for the baby if she were to gain control..." My arms wrap around my belly protectively. "Though I doubt she would hurt it considering it is technically her baby too." I trail off as I think about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Ren says "ya and heres a scary thought, because i didnt seperate from renagade before sex hes technicly the dad too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:20 pm

I chuckle at that. "Ok.. let's not think about that anymore.. I can think of about... anything I would rather talk about." I chuckle again. "So he was saying a house in Hawaii. But I would like to still live here. Not this house necessarily but this city." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Ren shakes his head "you arnt avoiding that topic Ivory , Renagade is actually more so of the father since hes still in the body that help make it " waiting for a reaponse he continues "ill cancle the payment and have him look for one in the city"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm

I scowl but now. "I know that. You think I don't know that?" That came out about 10 times harsher than I meant. I sigh and give him an apologetic look. "Sorry. But yes, I would very much appreciate that, unless you don't want to stay in the city. I'm open to suggestions...." No I wasn't and it very likely was given away in my voice. This was the only place on Earth I even knew about and I didn't reply want to look anywhere else. This was my home now and I had no desire to look for somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Ren gets up and walks out of the house without saying a word and drives around the block a few times before returning back to the house and waiting outside smoking a cig Renegade walks up to him as he starts to speak russain with Ren after some time of talking Renegade hands Ren a unmarked package
Ren nods his head before peeling out to a unknown location Leaving Renegade to head back inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:56 pm

I huff when he walks out of the room. He says nothing but I hear the car door shut. I feel both guilty and pissed. I growl at the now open bedroom door and scoot up the bed so that I'm leaning back against the pillows. I then lean over and open my bedside drawer and pull out a notebook and mechanical pencil before closing the drawer and writing in the diary looking book. The front and back have assorted quotes written on them like my favorite pair of jeans.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm

ren comes home after a while putting his weapons in the safe and washing himself off due to looking like the chick from carrie once done he checks to see if Ivory is asleep

if so hed kiss the top of her head before cafully climbing into bed so not to disturb her

if not he would sit on the edge of the bed head buryied in his hands as he lets out a deep sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:51 pm

I'm still up when he gets home. Every light in the house is off except for the one on my bedside table. I'm still writing when he gets home and barely glance up when he walks in. He takes a shower or something. I can only hear water running and then comes back in and sits on the bed with a sigh. I continue writing, scribbling madly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Ren gets under the covers and you can hear him mumbel something about "she wont turn into eve i wont let it happen not again " you might also relise hes mostly asleep when he mumbles this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm about to respond to this but shut up and decide it can wait until morning. I stay up until early into the morning writing. I only fall asleep about an hour before my alarm clock goes off. I jerk up, realizing I never even got under the covers. I groan and scoop the book up. I turn the alarm off and run a hand through my hair before continuing to write, eyelids heavy with needed sleep. My stomach rumbles but I ignore it until food starts creeping into my writing. I had skipped both lunch and dinner yesterday. I erase everything food related and close the book, putting it away. I then think about making breakfast but decide against it and slip under the covers, sleeping in way late.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Ren gets up streching before rapping his arms around Ivy stomach " morning hun did you sleep well"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

I groan slightly as Ren wakes me up. I scoot closer to him to cuddle but fall back asleep. I wasn't even awake enough to answer his question but I wrapped my arms around him before I fell back to sleep and clung to him even as I drifted to dream land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 18 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next