Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:35 pm

I narrow my eyes at him, I'm supposed to trust this guy to not give away our position and risk himself? Right, as if, no F-ing way. I shake my head. "Kain protect Ren's chip and Reina. I'm going with Renegade, there's no way he could do any damage to anything in this state. Feel free to get to my car. It's parked out front." I walk past Renegade to lead the way, still gripping the pistol. I look around the warehouse, every atom of my being on top alert. My ears and tail come out and I prick my ears, listening for any sign of anything. Nothing yet. I glance around once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Reina headed for the truck got in and locked the door but as she looked up she screems "Ivy look out"
Renegade heard her and hears the whizzing and gets in front of Ivory taking a large bone spike to the chest stumbling backwards into Ivory before falling on his side "Run get Reina out of here" he takes out a knife stabbing into his abdomen making the systom voice activate "hydrogen fule cell ruptured 2 minutes to detonation" moving to one knee he shouts at the thing "come on im what you want come get me " the monster looks at him as he fires a few shots at it and leads it away twords the buildings
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Zergling_by_cygnusleo-d31zq7m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm

I whip around in time to see Renegade fall into me. I shout and get him off of me, not rough, but not too gentle either. I look up at the creature and raise my gun, shooting at it several times before I hear the voice saying Renegade will detonate. I curse and take a step away from him. He was as good as dead. I don't wait for him to tell me to go before I turn and run towards the truck. I look back as he leads it away. I purse my lips and turn back around, the car chirps as I unlock it with my keys and hop in. I stuff the keys in the ignition and peel out once more, heading home and wincing only slightly when the explosion can be heard behind us. My face then hardens once more and I keep driving.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Reina crys to herself holding small box that has a note on it to herself  the note Read to Reina from Renegade happy birthday kiddoas Reina opens the box theres a small neckless with a terquise jem in it , it looks expensive but theres also a note : "hey Reina i remeberd you liked this color so i did my best to find a neckless for you with it i know i havnt been a greate person hell i probably have the world ageinst me atm but i wanted to let you know i care about you your uncle Renagade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:19 pm

I pull up outside the house some time later and walk inside without a word. I go straight to my room, not closing the door behind me, and lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I don't even bother to close the front door, or to get under the covers. I simply stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm

hours go by as Ren walks into the house looking more his age and less 18 setting Reina on the couch to sleep and shutting and locking the front door he walks into Ivy's room before faceplanting onto the bed letting out a heavy sigh as he dose before flipping over " Ivy i wanted to apoligize , if you dont want this sorta life ill leave i really never ment to ruin yours"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm still staring at the ceiling when he gets home. I sit up when he walks in, watching as he flops onto the bed. "I admit, it's not ideal, and it's more than I signed up for.... but... Any other life would mean you weren't in it, and that is the worst thing I can imagine." I crawl across the bed over to him and lay next to him. "Actually that's a lie. I can't even imagine it. That's how I know it's the worst thing. I can imagine some pretty bad things... but I can't imagine losing you." I turn over on my side to face him. "I love you Ren, and I can't live without you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Ren turns to face Ivy "i love you too hun" he states after he kisses Ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm

I smile and kiss him back before cuddling up with him. A surge of happiness surges through me and I sit up quickly. My eyes are wide but I force myself to calm down quickly. "I'll be right back..." I whisper before running out of the room and out of the house. I throw myself in the car and start driving. It was impossible... except it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:29 pm

"Ehhh? "ren says quizickley before laying there waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:42 pm

I rush to the nearby store and when I get back I rush back through the house, through my room, and into the restroom. I pull the pregnancy test out of the little plastic bag and... do my thing. When I'm done I put the test on the counter and set my phone timer for the amount specified on the box. I take a deep breath before coming back out of the bathroom and walking over to perch on the bed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Ren looks at Ivy "soo im assuming you have somthing to share" Ren asks as he stands up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:54 pm

I bite my lip and look at him for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Ok.. so as you know I wrecked the living room... Well I had some help from Iva." I look down. "And.. I've never felt... just that much before. It was like all my emotions peaked and I couldn't keep it in. Now Pascieviens are naturally more emotional than humans but, it was like it was heightened." I stop, still not looking at him and bite my lip once more, trying to figure out how to say what I wanted to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Rens eyes widen at whats shes implying he knows that with humans get hightened emotions when pregnant ...could she be..how "are you saying your pregnant? because thats pretty damn fast for that to happen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:05 pm

I blush. "Well I don't know. I took a test but I think that's what it is. Pascievien's pregnancy is both slowed and sped up. We find out much quicker, but the pregnancy is much longer." I squirm slightly, looking down at my feet hanging off the bed. I don't know whether he will be upset or happy... but there is nothing I can do about it now. I check the timer.. ten more minutes. My gaze returns to my feet. What happened to assertiveness? Pssssh... forget that. Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 16 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next