Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I shrug. "I don't know. Just.. in case I guess." I blush harder. "I would like to have children at some point. Not right now, necessarily, but maybe at some point." I pause for a moment. "Though if it does turn out... like that I wouldn't abort." I say that last part with fierce determination. "I don't feel like it's right. If others do it then I'm not going to judge or anything, that's their choice but I would never."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Ren smiles at Ivory and says "well if you do ever get pregnant ill be there for you"
ren then gives a chuckle "but you need to try to be a little more idk assertive you just turn to puty when it happens " ren teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

I blush deeply and play glare at him. "That's not fair." I pout, crossing my arms and turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Ren "oh ok ill just leave then" he gets up and walks out of the living room out of sight and makes it sound like he opened and shut the door and he waited if she followed him he would pop out and tickle her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm

I scoff and call after him, "Hey! Just cause it's not fair doesn't mean..." My ear twitches as I hear something after he closes the door. I hop up and jog after him, squealing when he pops out to tickle me. "AAAK Wait...*giggle giggle* No wait, *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Ren stops tickling her "is there somthing you want to say hun" Ren asks as he waits for her to catch her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:35 pm

I pant for a moment before letting out a roar and bursting up, running back into the living room. I then spin around, my nails growing slightly. "You want assertiveness huh?" I smirk before leaping onto the couch, crouching down with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Ren lets out a chuckle "hun please ive seen things scarier then that in floofies litterbox " then walks over to Ivory patting her head like the household pet before sitting down next to her with a smug smile on his face "now if you could beat me in a one on one fight then ill quite teasing you but it has to be you not Ivona"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:51 pm

I hiss and pounce on him, rolling onto my back in his lap and swiping at the air. "I am ferocious kitty!" I yell, fighting to keep a serious look on my face. I then tuck my hands under my chin, make my eyes go wide, and stick out my bottom lip, giving him an innocent look. "But also a sweet kitty."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Ren laughed at how adorible she was being but when she says shes a adorible kitty Ren layed hhis back to the couch and hoisted her up to his chest "yes and your my sweet kitty " as he began stroking her from the base of her head to the tip of her tail "i love you Ivory"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 3:07 pm

I purr and lean my head on his chest. "I.. I love you too." I wrap my arms around his neck with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Ren held her there for a few moments before the doorbell rang "expecting visitors ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 4:06 pm

I frown and shake my head. "No...." I hop up and walk over to the door, opening it with a smile. I'm just naturally friendly to people at the door but I didn't quite expect to see the little girl standing there.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Ren follows Ivory to the door but when she opens it hes body seizes up his lesg feel like jello as he falls on his back crawling away from her "no you cant come back from that , no one comes back from that!"

Reina waits for the door to open she sees a cat like lady and ren unfortunatly Ren is frightened all to hell
"papa its me Reina remember?"

a voice can be heard but no body with it "he obviosly remebers you hun problem is coming to terms with it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 4:48 pm

I am completely confused. I glance from Ren to the girl and back and forth as Ren talks. She then states herself as Reina and a disembodied voice talks. That was enough for me. I turn to Ren with a glare. "You. You said Reina was dead." I hiss, voice like ice. I then walk out the door and hop in my truck. I sit there for a moment, and all I can feel is my body saying I told you so I shake my head and back out of the driveway. I need to drive around a bit. Clear my head. I start driving, aiming to round the block a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 10 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next