Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Ren and renegade look to Reina as she lloks like a kid in a candy store "Reina Hun you need to be on your best behavior while were going to this place after some time there ship lands and the trio get out heading to a small palace renegade decided to ask "so think she will be mad if she finds us here" ren brushed off the worry and said "nah after all we told her we wouldn't follow her she never said we couldn't be some haired guards for her, im mean its in our job description protector renegade" renagade put on his uniform "shes going to be pissed" the both put on their badges "ya i know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 pm

After some time I find the ship. Lucky me, Harmony was smart enough to land it somewhere away from most prying eyes. I hop the fence of the junk yard and climb a pile of garbage, up to the ship, wincing at it's state. Gods, I barely know how to fly.. let alone a broken ship, but I have to try. I sling my bag over my shoulder and tug on the door. It take me a couple tries for it to finally slide up with creaking sound. I shake my head and hop in the single seated flier. I pull the door closed behind me and squint at the controls. "Ok.. so this makes it," I flip a switch and scream as the ship makes a loud groaning sound. I calm down as the ship hovers slightly in the air and take the wheel. "I can do this," I mutter under my breath. I grip the wheel tightly and pull it towards me. The ship rises and within seconds I'm above the clouds. I nod and and soon I am zooming towards where I think my destination should be.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

ren renagade and Reina wait were the ships land at in atention wearing the planets version of clothing and armor renagagde says"i feel like an idiot in this outfit" reina says "oh come on uncle renagade you dont look that bad rens wearing the same thing " she says trying to stifle her laughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:28 pm

I set the ship on a straight course and then lock the wheel. I then slip the bag off my shoulder and dig around in it, pulling out the new armor Renagade gave me and slipping it on over my dress. I then look back up and watch the planets and stars go by as I put my hair up in a braid, adding the crown on top without having to look to do either thing. I sling the bag back over my shoulder and grip the steering wheel again, taking it off lock. The unmistakable green clouds and blue ground of my old planet come into view and within moments I am cruising through it's atmosphere, weaving in and out of ship traffic. I find the landing lot and lower to land a bit bumpy, but ok for such a beat up ship. I take a deep breath and try to open the door. Stuck. With a frustrated groan I give it a hard kick and it flies at least ten feet away from the ship. I forgot gravity was different here. I hop out and gave around the lot before noticing Ren, Renegade, and Reina standing in the a ways away. My blood immediately boils and I run towards them, moving faster than I know anyone here could, especially the humans. I was born for this planet and was the best of our warriors.. er WAS the best of THIER warriors. I've got to stop doing that. My eyes glow slightly red as I come to a stop in front of the three just a mere second later. I narrow my eyes and cross my arms, foot tapping as I wait for an explanation before I go off on them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:34 pm

ren just grins underneith the helmet of his armor "greeting your highness we are tasked with being your gaurd today" renagade looks at Ivy "glad the armor fitted well" Reina faultered and spilt the beans "Ren and renagade said they wouldnt follow you but insted singed up to be hired guards for you please dont hurt me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm

I look at the three and shake my head. "Reina you're fine hon," I say without even looking at her. I'm glaring at Ren, then Renegade. I tilt my head and then sigh. I turn on my heel and begin walking, not even glancing back to see if they will follow. I then stop and spin back towards them. "I get why you two are here but I you should not have brought Reina. She is not old enough to be traveling to new planets and meeting aliens that are most likely hostile." The words come out as a low, hissed, growl. Without waiting for an answer I spin back around and start walking briskly towards a nearby street, probably too fast for them to really walk and keep up, at least that was the point... I allow myself to seethe in my anger for only a moment before squaring my shoulders and assuming an authoritative attitude. I stop at the side of the road and lift one hand. A ship drops out of the air, landing with a soft thud in front of us. I round the ship and hop in the driver's seat. A voice floats through the air of the five person ship. "Welcome to airway express. Where can I take you today?" "Main castle, asap" The ship lifts into the air and speeds through traffic so fast ships around us blur. It then drops out of the sky once more, though a bit more gentle than last time and we are right at the castle steps.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Ren and renagade sigh then look to reina as they tap there wrist and ren puts a had on her shoulder as a blue light envolps them taking them to the main castle shipyard "god i hate that divice " renagade pipes up shaking off the temporary motion sickness Reina dosnt look effected by it and ren looks and waits for Ivys ship to disembark Reina waits for Ivy and once in earshot she will say "ivy i may look and act like a kid but in earth years im about 18 years old"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

I step out of the ship to see the three of them waiting there. I pause only for a moment to hear what Reina has to say, my only response being a curt nod. I then walk past them without a word and start climbing the long stairs. At the top I turn to wait for them, knowing they aren't as used to the planet's thinner air.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Ren and renagade renagade get to were ivys at no problem almost like their used to being off planet were as reina has to take short breakes looking to the two of them as she get up there " how are you two not out of breath " to witch renegade responds with this aint our first time b- " ren punches renagade in the shoulder and ren continues "were used to being off planet, that and we dont breath"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:17 pm

My jaw clenches slightly but I simply turn and gesture to the door without a word, waiting for one of them to open it, as customary before walking through. I freeze as soon as I walk through the door as my whole body tenses up. I take a slow, measured breath, roll my shoulders and continue on, glancing around. My slightly widened eyes are the only sign of my discomfort as we walk. Memories surface but I shake my head slightly and focus on the task at hand. "Esscast!" I shout, glancing around and stopping suddenly. "Esscast I know you're here." I'm now talking in the planet's native tongue. I glance around and allow my ears to show. They perk and turn slightly as I listen. I then start a brisk pace down one of the many halls.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:22 pm

ren and renagade start to follow her there eyes glow for a breaf moment as they floow her as they sypher threw the many galactic dioleck in there systoms before renagade speaks up in a slightly broken version of her native diolect "so i take it esscast is a freind of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm

I snort slightly and glance around before turning to him, an icy look crossing my face. "Servant actually, and if you want to fit in you're not really supposed to talk to me." I say this in english and turn back around, switching back to the native language as I say "Esscast please come out." The sentence sounds more like a command than a plea as I walk a bit farther down the hall, ear perked. I then stop with a twitch of an ear and pull a tapestry from one of the walls, revealing a door. "Now why would you hide your room?" I say, muttering it mostly to myself. I then turn the knob and walk in, smiling at the girl sitting on the bed. The room is about half the size of any I've ever been in and I feel a pang of pity. "Esscast come out. I have an important matter to discuss with you." I step out and turn to wait for her.

The girl's eyes widen as she sees me barge in and she opens her mouth, screaming silently. When I tell her to come out she nods and follows me out of the room. As soon as she is out her hands are working a mile a minute in the planet's sign language, asking questions and saying how glad she was to see me and how things have been getting worse and how it would all be better now that I'm ruling again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

ren and renagade both bow their heads to Ivy before walking out to the entry way to see a large person man handling Reina he dosnt look as if hes from around here and renagade was the first to respond "reina!!" using the weight of his recently acquired armor he tackles him or at least trys to the man on the other hand just looks to him speaking again another language he didnt quite understand but if a person around who did he said "such a nice specimen how much you want for her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm

My ears perk as I stop listening to the younger girl. I grab her arm and tow her along as we arrive at the main entry way where I heard the commotion. I analyze the situation in 2 seconds and give the man a cool glare. "She's not for sale." I say calmly and walk forward to take Reina's hand, leaving Esscast a couple paces back. "She is with me and I'd prefer it if you'd take your hands off her." My eyes glow the slightest bit as I struggle not to rip his throat out right here. If the man continued to hold her I would drop her hand and grab his, twisting them back and using one foot to sweep him off his feet. Though he's a lot bigger and taller I knew how to fight, using the gravity to my advantage. I also (though I don't say anything.. I don't like to brag) am the strongest of the planet's people, or I am now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:04 pm

the man lands on his back with a thump "well see about that" pulling out a vary big gun he aims it at Ivy and fires three shots however renagade jumps in front of it the rounds rip threw his armor anbd into him he drops to one knee after the blasts renagade coughs up a large amount of blood as more poors from his wound using a sword he pulls from his sheath on his armor he pushes himself up and gets into fighters stance ren was about to step in when renagade coughs out "n-no this is my fight, i may die here but i die protecting my freinds" the big man gets up pulling a sword as well there swords clash regardless of rens current condition he keeps up and eventually slays the man but crumples to the floor from his wound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 29 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next