Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:40 pm

I turn bright red at that. I'm just glad the shower curtain was closed. I look at Ren. "I don't think she washed her hands." I say, fighting not to crack up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Ren sighs "were going to have to talk to her" ren hated so much and dreaded having to talk to her about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:50 pm

I smile. "Yeah.. probably a good idea. Plus I need to like.. actually get clean." I give him another quick kiss. "I'll come help as soon as I'm done here."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:51 am

Ren Walks in to talk to Reina "so hun i asume you want to know why we were like that" Reina looks up at ren "honastly not really, kain told me you got her pregnant ....so dose this mean im getting a baby brother or sister "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 12:01 pm

I sigh as he exits and finish washing up quickly. I then get some bandages from the cabinet above the sink and almost scream when I look down to fix up my arm. The veins are a nasty purple, green color and I wince. Shaking my head, I wrap it tight and throw on a sweater and some sweat pants before heading into the living room. The sleeves of the sweatshirt hide the nasty looking cut as I sit on the couch, hair limp and wet on my back. I wait a moment to see what he wants from me. It's his daughter and I'm not sure how much he really wants her to know...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Ren looks over to Ivy "aparently kain told her" he the dicideded to ask "so hows your arm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 pm

I breath a sigh of relief. Thank the gods. I really didn't want to give the girl 'the talk'. When he asks about my arm I try my best not to stiffen or look uncomfortable. I simply shrug. "It's gonna be fine. A little sore but I bandaged it up and put some ointment on it." Was I getting better at lying? Not sure whether that's good or bad.....
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Ren looks at Ivy hes pretty sure shes lying because he rememberd her freind say only a cure from her home planet could cure it letting out a sigh he walks over to ivy "hun i love you dearly but let me see how bad its gotten"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm

I purse my lips, apparently I'm not getting better. Still not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I sigh and pull up my sleeve, unwrapping the bandages slowly. I want to tell him it'll be fine but it won't. I need to get back to Pascievis, for as much as I dread it I refuse to put my life, nor my baby's life in danger.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

nodding his head ren looks to Renegade tossing him a weird looking radio as he dose he says a frase to most people it sounds like gibberish but to people from other woulds its known as galactic common "call them we need a ride" opening the door he walked out to the car opening the trunk he puts on his gear consisting of a Kevlar body suit and holsters before walking back inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 pm

I narrow my eyes as he says that. How did he.. I shake my head, better not to question it. "I think I've got a ride." I stand and take a deep breath. "And either way.. you guys aren't coming. This is something I need to do myself. I can't.. you can't come." I square my shoulders as I say this. As much as I want them to come I can't put them in danger or my people in danger. Er.. the Pascieviens. Anyways, it would ruin my plan if I showed up with two aliens. It would destroy the little trust they have in me and the trust I plan to gain. I shake my head and repeat what I already said. "You can't come. I have to do this myself." I brace myself for both, or either of them to argue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:48 pm

ren lets out a sigh leaning up against the wall barrying his head into his arm "ok Ivy i trust you judgment you can go as much as i hate to say it but ill not follow you but at least take this " he pulls a small case from off his back opening it and handing it to her inside is a pistol far more high tech then anything earth could make pulling it out the pistol talks in a computerized female voice "protecter  renagade, welcome back" sighing he says " transfer ownership to, Ivory Dopufola" all of witch were said in galactic common as he hands her the pistol he says "the bullets are disined to seek out you intended target if you should ever get into trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:57 pm

I hold my breath as he agrees and nod. "Thank you," I say. letting it out slowly. He then pulls a case off his back and I open my mouth to object but close it quickly. I don't have to use it, he just wants me to have it. I sigh, nod and take the gun once he's transferred ownership. I nod as he explains how it works. "Yes. I've seen one before. Never used one but I'm sure it's not too different than a normal one, other than you can't miss. When I was last there Pascievis had no guns. We.. they.. mostly use knifes and bows, though more advanced than the ones here on earth." My hand shakes slightly but I grip the gun tighter, knuckles white. "I'm going to be ok. I'll be back before you know it." I plaster a small smile on my face and give him a quick peck on the cheek before looking over my shoulder at Reina. "You be good girlie."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Ren nods and goes outside another alien with ears and tail showed up there consersation or lack there of was quick ren , renagade and Reina got in and were off to a unkown destination all of witch was infront of Ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

I sigh as they leave, not questioning the situation and simply wave at him as the space ships starts on it's way. I then go back inside and head to the bathroom, re-wrapping my arm and changing inot something more.. appropriate for going back to my home planet. It is a dress emerald green that looks slightly medieval and I smile down at it. It's been a while since I've worn clothes like this. I then stuff some similar dresses in a bag and move to my nightstand, taking out my note-book and lifting the false bottom to tuck a crown in my bag. Yes, I stole the queen's crown, but in all fairness it's not really stealing considering it was mine at the time. I zip up the bag and head out to the car. I'm off to find Harmony's ship and hope it isn't too banged up. I tuck the advanced gun into one knee-high boot and start the car. I'm going back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 28 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next