Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Ren nodded his head "you can if you wish" his voice still shaky but not as bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 12:23 pm

I nod and lean against him slightly, shifting to a more comfortable position with my head on his shoulder. "So like I said, I grew up on the battlefield. They thought it would encourage me to want to fight." I chuckle slightly. "But it did the exact opposite. I grew to despise the battlefield. All I could see was death. For seemingly no good reason. If that was what it was like I didn't want to be queen. But I had no choice. When I was about 16 I was sent to live in the castle, no longer having to hop around from house to house. But that is where I much rather would have been because I was safe. The castle as it turns out was not safe. I was kidnapped." I stop talking for a moment, my eyes slightly glassy as memories flood back. My ears flatten in slight fear and I cuddle closer but continue. "From there I was sold. You see, a tiger hadn't been born in... I don't know how long and I'm extremely rare. Because of that I was kidnapped and sold. I was forced to work at a strip club. I only got food if I did my work for the day and did not act up. That's where Ivana first showed up. She would get me into trouble with the men there, taunting them and threatening them. She would purposely scare away customers and earn me beatings." Tears begin to slip down my cheeks but I don't notice. "When I was... me, I did my work, no trouble. But she would get me into trouble. Eventually it earned me the job that none of the other girls wanted." A shudder ran through me. "t-the.." I stop and look down, I can't even say it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Ren had been listening but " when ivory started to get teary eyed and upset he put two and two together "they forced you into prostitution" he said threw gritted teeth oh Ren was angrey and it showed but he was also comferting as he kissed her and massaged her ears "it's OK I won't let that ever happen to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 12:57 pm

I nod before taking a deep breath and continuing. "I was forced to.. do things to horrible people." I shudder but continue. "But one day, Ivana.. she did something horrible. I did something horrible." I bite my lip, remembering that day. "I killed someone. The worst part is.. I wanted to kill him. He had gone too far and it was against the rules and I was pleading with him. He.. I broke. Ivana took over and knocked him up pretty bad.. but I was the one who killed him." I'm visibly shaking but my voice stays steady. "After that I was that off that job. I was back to the stupid pole dancing but it was better than what I had been doing. One day someone from my home city showed up and recognized me. They were able to sneak me out and get me home. I was immediately made queen after that but I had spent.. so long in that place." I shake my head, tears still spilling out. "I couldn't take it. I couldn't take any of it. I went back and killed the masters.. all three of them. I freed the girl, then granted queenship to my best friend who I had known since before my dad died and I ran." I look down, shaking my head. "To this day I don't know what happened to her but I know I couldn't stay there." I look back up at Ren, my voice dropping to a whisper. "I spent over ten years in that place." I'm still shaking and the tears are falling faster now, simply at the memories.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Ren nods his head rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down so he dicided to lighten the mood "10 years? damn your old" he said with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:06 pm

I scoff and bump his chest with my shoulder. I fit my head in the space between his nick and shoulder and sigh. I take deep breaths, telling myself it was over. At least I could stop talking about it now. I had finished my story and the shaking soon goes away. "I've never told any of that to anyone." I whisper to him. Part of me tells me to run. It tells me that now he knows my secrets, and I should run, but I push that thought away and simply press myself against him, feeling comfort in the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Ren stands up walking her to the bathroom before setting her down "as much as i would love to cuddle with ya you need to shower and wash yourself well less you want to have little kittens running around" Ren half joked half serios before turning to the door " ill do the dishes and feed floofy while you do your thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:14 pm

I tilt my head. "Wait, what? Little kittens?" I frown and shake my head, standing up to follow him if he walked out. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Ren stops dead in his tracks before slapping his hand to his head "this is going to be a long day" he said out loud before turning arounda chance "unless you want to get pregnant from what we did last night you should probable was your parts so you dont have a kid unless you do "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm

My eyes widen and my face heats up completely. "O-oh. Ok." I hurry back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, leaning against it, eyes closed. I. Am. Mortified. I hurry to wash up before wrapping in a towel. I exit the bathroom, closing the bedroom door before dropping the towel and wrapping my hai in it instead. I then get dressed and open the door once more, finding Ren and wrapping my arms around him from behind, planting a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Ren Turns around and kisses her back though you can see a rag with Rens blood on it and his eye socket from the emp blast hed aparently been cleaning it out "hey hun , enjoy you shower"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm

I nod. "Yeah I did." I eye the rag and give him a worried look before returning to the hug. "I have a question for you when you're done" I say before retreating to the living room to play with Floofy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Ren nods his head putting the rag in the sink and making his way to the living room sitting with Ivory "what is it you wanted to talkabout " his eye whole covered with a new bandanna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

I blush lightly, I thought I would have a little time to figure out how to word this. I sigh before simply blurting the question, quite bluntly honestly. "Do you want kids someday?" I then rush to fill in the gaps so it does't seem completely out of nowhere. "I just.. You mentioned it earlier and I started thinking about it and I was just wondering.." I realize I'm just fumbling everything up so I just shut up and look at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Rens eye go wide as he stumbles to find out what finnaly he composes himself enough to say "i mean yes someday would be great to have children just ..I.. are you sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 9 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next