Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Kain drags Renagade back inside laying him infront of Ivory "now tell her the truth you peice of crap or were going another round"

Renegade coughes up blood and has a nasty scar under his right eye "i-i lied, i just got back Rens been there the entire time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I look up at him. Well ****. He's either lying now or he was lying earlier. But for now I need to pick myself off, brush myself off and keep going. Even if he is lying right now I.. I can rebuild the relationship.. can't I? It was then I realized I was on the floor. I take a deep breath and stand up. It was then my headache came to full power and I staggered, holding one hand to my head with a wince. I nod to Kain to let him know I believed him this time but that cause the world to swim around me and I almost fell. I blink repeatedly until everything stops spinning and then I walk over to the couch, collapsing onto it with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Rens eye glow fades and he says "damn ivory , i may have said be assertive but damn did you half to rough me up that bad " ren looksaround for a moment seeing Reina then looks to Ivory "ok real funny Ivory whos your freids and why do one of them look like Reina"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Tears spring to my eyes as I look at him and my headache increases. "What's the last thing you remember?" I ask, my headache multiplying with each word. Even though I whispered it sounds to me like I yelled and I wince.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Ren sits up a bit and looks at Ivory "no not Really i know what Renegade did and such i remember but i was just joking around "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I stare at him for a moment before standing up. Too fast, too fast.I clutch my head but walk over to the door, grabbing my purse on the way. "I'm sorry Reina. I need to take a drive. You guys have a mission to go on anyways." I then walk out of the house, heading towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Ren and Reina have gathered their gear and went on their mission but Ren left a not for ivory apologizing and giving her the address on were they were going

at the mission site gunfire echoed threw the air as Ren and Reina slaughtered dealers in yet another drug bust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 1:10 pm

I hop in the car and drive. I don't have a destination... I just drive. When I get home the others still aren't back so I simply go inside. I see the note and read through it carefully. I sigh and wad it up, chucking it against a wall. Then it's like everything floods in at once. I want this life but.. will I ever truly be able to live it? There will always be something in the way of me truly living, whether it be Renegade, or Ivana or some other crap going on. Grew and anger overwhelm me.. and I let it. I back off. There is no one here she can hurt. The migraine goes away as soon as she takes control and within mere moments I've shifted. My tail lashes behind me as my claws tear through everything, furniture, paintings, anything I can get my paws on. I use my teeth and claws and soon everything is torn up or knocked over. Ruined. I then curl up on the carpet, my ruined living room all around me. Having done her damage Ivana slips back into hiding and I simply lay there, tail over my muzzle as tears slip down onto the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:14 am

in the mist of Ivory's episode 3 messages were left on her answering machine the first 2 were by Ren the last 1 was by Reina

1st message : "hey hun the job may take longer then expected" an explosion rocked the message "Reina take out that things driver, i gotta go call you soon"

2nd message:"hey Hun were in a bit of a pickle here if you could get help that would be great" a loud screech followed by repeated banging on the door could be heard and what sounded like the phone being dropped followed by a lot of gunshots "Reina , run and dont look back " more gunshot could be heard followed by the sound of something ripping then the line goes dead

3rd message: Reina could be heard crying into her phone "mama Ivory please hurry" hear voice sounds hushed like shes hiding from something then a screach could be heard after Reina screamed then the message ends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm almost asleep when I notice my answering buzzing, over and over and over. I give a roar of frustration and shift back to human form. I stalk over to the answering machine and flip through the messages.I clench my jaw before ripping the phone out of the wall and throwing it across the room. I sigh, run a hand through my messed up hair and get to work. I tear through the living room and find the note. Lucky for me it wasn't badly damaged and I snap a pic of the address. I then go into the other room, put on some bullet proof.... everything, and grab my knifes, tucking them into assorted pockets and hiding places. I then reach under the bed and pull out my secret safe. I open it and take out two high-powered handguns. The only guns in the house before Ren came along. I then tuck them away, safeties on and spring up, hurrying back to the car and peeling out, once again not bothering with a seatbelt. I'm surprising myself with how calm I'm remaining. My fiancé and soon to be step-daughter have just been kidnapped.... I get to the location ASAP, weaving in and out of traffic and taking every shortcut. I've said nothing during the whole freak-out and nothing the whole ride. Simply silence, not even music is playing in the car which is unusual for me even if I'm in a horrible situation. Normally I would be listening to SOMETHING! But as I pull up to the location it has been absolutely silent. I pull out a handgun and grip it tightly. I then get out my extra ammo I keep under the driver's seat and tuck it in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm

the scene before Ivory was gruesome and that acin to a war zone there were bullet holes and burn marks from explosions half of what seemed to be a car that looks to have been ripped in half by something a pod containment unit marked project hellion with its door embeded into the wall across from it in a concreate walland a train of blood leading from doorway into the storage house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:51 pm

My lip quivers as I look aver what looks like a battle field. Memories threaten to surface but I push them down and my face hardens. My past doesn't matter right now. I'm here to kill some *****, not relive the past. I'm not the same person as I was back then and I never will be. I take the safety off my gun and hop out, following the blood and kick down a door, not bothering to see if it was locked first. I'd rather go with the bad-ass option anyways.

I immediately shoot three unsuspecting people one by one in the back of the head. They drop to the ground and I'm satisfied to find two bullets went clear through and severely injured two more people. They wouldn't live another hour. I consider putting them out of their misery but I need to save my ammo. "I'm here Mother-Fuckers! Come and get me!" I shout, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Reina :calls from a room neer were she heard gunshots "ivory were back here Rens hurt bad"
Renagade calls from back there "and for the love of god keep it down, that thing is still out there and please refrain from shooting the three guys up front, their who we had to resque"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:06 pm

I wince when he says this. "Too late." There is no emotion in my voice but I hurry to find them. I check Ren's wounds and rip several strips from the bottom of my shirt. I use them to tie off several of the wounds. "You said thing. Where is it?" My gaze is hardened and I raise an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. If he tried to protest I would look to Reina, giving her a mom look.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Renegade gets up and says "it hasnt left the compound as for were its at i have no clue but ill find out "
as he get up you can see a largebout 3 foot jagged peice of what seems to be bone  sticking out of his back and thats just whats showing as well as hes what made the blood trail from what you can tell
he shuffles to the door his footing a bit struggled as he seems to be dizzy Reina peaks up "Renagade you shouldnt be moving much you can bearlie walk what if it gets you "
he looks back to Reina "then ill buy you both enough time to get out of here, Reina get Rens chip back to his house his creator should be there to put it in a backup body " Reina looks like shes about to cry "but what about you?" renagade walks back to Reina kneeling down and wincing slightly "hey shhh, dont cry i had this coming for a long time now theres no place in this world for a killer like me get your dad back to were i said ok. take care little soldier " kain's
voice could  be heard " god speed Renagade " renagade nodded his head before moving out the door using a rifle like a crutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 15 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next