Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:57 pm

I bite my lip, struggling not to laugh. "Nice to meet you. Kain was it?" I look around, not sure where to address the voice. "I'm Ivory." I say, turning to look back at Reina but talking to her and Kain both. "You can call me Ivy if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:08 pm

a misty form of a soldier in combat style gear shows up next to reina "Its kain , but nice to meet you too Ivory , im Reina's Real Father , oh and Ren we Know but we dont hate you for it because you made up for it by raising her"

Ren was taken back by this but nodded his head in understandment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:13 pm

My eyes widen as he appears but I smile at him. I glance between him and Ren as he says that, I would rather avoid another emotional episode. I've had enough of those for today with both Ren, and I. I yawn slightly, already worn out and it was only... what time was it? I jog into the kitchen to check the clock on the microwave. I'm surprised to find it's already past noon. I come back into the living room and grab my purse. "Who's hungry for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:08 am

Ren gets a phone call after ivory asks this after a conversation between Ren and whoever's on the other line he looks at Reina and says "grab your gear im taking you along for a job" to which Reina looks at Ivory while Ren pulls a long and large metal case from under the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:18 am

I nod to Reina and am about to turn and go into the other room when Ren pulls out the box. My voice goes low and dangerous. "Ren, if that is a gun I swear to god." I glare at him, eyes glowing ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:29 am

Ren says over his shoulder" it's not a gun ," piping open the case you see a biker buster rocket launcher "it's a middle launcher Wich in no way breaks the rules" slipping it over his shoulder he turned around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:34 am

I narrow my eyes at him. "New rule.... No hiding stuff without me knowing about it. It would have been a lot different if I had known it was there." I say through gritted teeth, before taking a deep breath, spinning on my heel and going to get the weapon stash. I bring the box out and set it on the floor. "Another new rule. I shall know about all weapons under this rule and know where they are." I slip the knife out of my pocket and add it to the box before crossing my arms and going to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:41 am

Reina curses same as ren as they both remove stashed weapons around the house reina just hid a handgun were as ren hid the following: 6 granades 23 kinfes two boxes of misalliances ammo , and 2 m1911's . "alright you got your gear child because were running out of time"
Reina looks at Ren "ya , why is your eye glowing white"

chuckling Ren says "dont worry about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:46 am

I grow more and more angry as stuff is uncovered but hide it quite well, only seeming a bit annoyed. I look between the two before standing. "I'm coming." I grab a couple of knives but leave the guns where they are. If Ren started to oppose I would shoot him my patent pending "I'm not messing around" glare.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:50 am

Renegade says " sorry dollface but the last time you and i were together you boyfreind nearly killed me "
Reina backs away from Ren and asks "ivory what going on"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:55 am

I narrow my eyes and grab Reina shoving her behind me. "It'll be ok Reina." I call behind me but don't look away from Renegade. "You better be careful there. I know you know Ivana and I know every move she knows. Just because I chose not to use them doesn't mean I can't use them." My eyes narrow and I grip my knives tight, one in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:59 am

Renagade laughs a bit "oh im sure but remeber im apart of the one you care deeply about so if you dicide to hurt me ill just alter his memories making him thing you did it to him after he get better from any wounds you give him "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 1:06 am

I scoff. "Ren loves and trusts me. He would never make the mistake to fall prey to your crap." I glare at him. I.. 99.99% believe what I'm saying... but what if? No! He wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:06 am

Renegade laughs "your so sure of that huh , well let me break your world there hun your boyfriend" hasnt been around since the emp and well after last night it seemed you dont mind much , i guess my acting skills payed off"

it was at this point Renegade new he messed up
Renegade steps back as he sees the spirit of the marine kain "h-hey man long time no shoot"
"your done Renegade" reina is sitting on the couch with a bag of popcorn watching

Kain puched Renagade with a jab followed by two hooks from left and the right before getting a upercut that sent him a foot in the air and into the front lawn ,kain wasnt even giving him time to react ass he started beating the ever loving crap out of Renagade who was trying to crawl away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 11:34 am

I stare at Renegade. It wasn't true. It couldn't be.... right? I would know if it wasn't Ren... wouldn't I? I couldn't even enjoy Kian beating him up as I tried to consider the facts. My knees give out from beneath me. I couldn't let him get in my head... but it was too late. I double over myself, gripping my head as a sob racks through me. My head suddenly feels like a bomb just went off but I don't even notice. How much of what he said was true.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 14 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next