Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Rens is in to shocked of a state to know what happened

When the lady gets into her car Reina feels guilty and says "Kain mist form please" withen moments she turns to mist and moves threw the car and into the passanger seat next to Ivory "i did and still am dead miss cat lady papa was telling you the truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:03 pm

I scream and slam on my brakes. I turn to look at the girl. "You were just.. how did you... the car was.." I sigh as the girl tells me her "papa" was telling the truth. "Listen sweetheart, I'm glad you're sticking up for your... "Papa" (by which I assume you're meaning Ren) and I promise I'm coming back. This is all just a bit much for me and I just need some space for a little bit." I smile at her. "You seem like a great kid. Like I said I promise I'll be back. It's just a lot to take in and..." I find myself repeating what I already said so I trial off, not bothering to finish the sentence. "Anyways, I'm sure you're like some time alone with Ren."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm

this is when the disembody voice say his bit "wish it were that simple lady you need to be presant and be there to invite Reina inside for when you leave so dose she"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:08 pm

I let out a frustrated groan. "Fine. Ok. How close to the house do I have to be?" I turn the car back around, getting back to the house within seconds. I really didn't make it very far. I pull into the driveway and park, taking the keys back out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:12 pm

the voice says "inside" in just as much frustration as her "you know for a being that shared a intament moment with my father you really sound like you hate him" reina said off handedly her eyes glowing a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:16 pm

I straighten quickly, blush, and glance at her quickly. "How did you know about that?!" I shake my head at the second part. "I could never in a million years hate him. I'm angry, and frustrated, but not hate, never hate. I'm not even mad at him really. I'm just... angry." I sigh, nod and get out of the car. "Does the garage work? I really do need some alone time. You guy's can talk in the living room. I simply ask you not to go in my room." I then shrug, not even sure why I said that last part. Force of habit?
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Reina nods her head "i shall respect thy wish" she says as she enters the living room ren is sitting on the couch a lit cigarette in between his lips "how , how are you even back Reina dont get me wrong im glad to see you but at the samje time scared "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I walk in before Reina and walk straight to the kitchen, passing though it to the garage before beginning to pace.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm

after awhile of drawn out explanations on how shes back ren nodds listening to everything and 6 cigarettes later he gets up and enters the garage "we need to talk Ivory"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:36 pm

I'm sitting in the garage, back against one wall, hair once again messed up from running hands through it. My forbad is resting on my knees, which are pulled up against my chest. When Ren walks in I nod and get up, staggering slightly as I feel light headed but follow him back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Ren leads the way back to the living room but continues to Ivory's bedroom coming back with a high powered handgun and points it directly at Reinas forehead "now enough of this angle demon crap who are you and what do you want im only going to ask once" pulling back the hammer to make his point

Reinas eyes are full of tears at this "papa stop it its me Reina "

Rens nano armor activated over his body "nock off the lies she died a long time ago you have no right pretending to be her now who are you, answer me!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm

My eyes widen and I rush to Ren. "Hey. Hey, stop." I grab the his hand, pushing it down so the gun is pointed at the floor. "Look at me." I use my other hand to reach for his face, tilting it towards me gently. "Even if this isn't Reina you don't want to kill a little girl. Ok? Trust me. It will be ok. Let's just go sit down. Give the the gun." I attempt to take the gun from him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Ren was hesitate at first but he handed the gun to Ivory and waled into the garage light sobbing could be heard from behind the door Reina was also crying sitting down her head buryed in her knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:04 pm

I take the gun back to my room with a sigh. I take a deep breath before turning and walking back into the living room. I frown and look around the room for Ren before seeing Reina. "Hey, hey hey. Don't cry. You don't need to cry." I rush over to the girl, kneeling in front of her. "I'm gonna talk to Ren. You just don't worry." I gently wipe away her tears with my shirt before leading her over to the kitten's box. "Do you like kittens? This is Floofy." I pull the cat out, smiling as it mews and gazes at Reina curiously. "You can hold her if you want." I hand her the cat before standing up. "I'm going to go talk to Ren, ok?" Without waiting for an answer I walk through the kitchen and into the garage. "Ren?" I call to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Ren looks up from his postition to see Ivory "ya ?"

meanwile reina sits in the living room happily playing with the cat copying its mews as it likes her face she giggles happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 11 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next