Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm

I blush lightly and make a face like I was thinking. "Hmm, yes I did know that. But I like it when I'm reminded and I always like when I'm admired." I wink and chuckle lightly before kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Ren lets out a low growl not in a mean way but in a way that means ivy just found his weak spot he moves his head to give her better access "i-ivy n-no fair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I smirk and noble at it slightly. "Mm well seeing as I don't have a taser at the moment and you already did some significant damage earlier I think it's more then fair." I nip the spot before sucking on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Ren squrms under ivy at the attention his neck is getting , his breath gets heavy "ivy please , i need" he says unable to finish his sentance as she sucks lightly on his neck and another growl escapes his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:25 pm

I purr at this. "Mm what do you need darling?" I ask, pulling away for just a moment. I raise an eyebrow. "You're the one who wanted more.. dominance right?" I chuckle before returning to the spot I discovered.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:29 pm

rens words are starting to become scrambled as he tries to think strait "need ... you... please"ren has become putty at this point and at the utter mercy of ivy at this point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:33 pm

I purr at this and pull back with a smile. "That can be arranged." My fingers trail down his shirt before easily ripping it open. I growl lightly before laying back against him and lapping at his neck for a couple seconds. "You know what I need?" I smirk and stand up, giving him a wink. "I need some alcohol. I have some in the kitchen, I'll be right back." I then turn and walk off, letting him squirm for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Ren whimpers as she stops but patiently waits for her return
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:41 pm

I giggle at the whimper and head off to the kitchen, digging around in a high cabinet I bring out a bottle of vodka. I smirk and pop the top off with ease, taking a large drink before strolling back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:51 pm

ren looks at Ivy "is fun kitty going going to play with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:54 pm

I raise an eyebrow before taking another drink. "fun kitty? I don't know what you're talking about." I smirk and take another swig. "Oh, and if you were anyone else you would not be allowed to call me Kitty. I only allow that for you and Jason. And I did for Harmony but.." I shake my head and push that away, taking another drink. "Nope. Let's skip stage two."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:00 pm

ren just lays there and in the back of his mind he thinks 'this could end horrorbly but screw it'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:06 pm

I smirk at him before my face falls. I take a step back and drop the bottle. I curse loudly and look up at him, eyes wide. "I-I'm sorry I forgot." I step over the now broken bottle and walk over to the bed. I perch on the edge, biting my lip. "I'm not supposed to drink while pregnant." I close my eyes and shake my head. "But a little won't hurt. The baby'll be fine." I give him a worried glance. "I need you to help remind me in the future ok?" A small smile creeps onto my face. "But no harm done. Besides, I'm feeling playful."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:21 pm

ren nods his head "ill remind you next time dont worry"  ren then grabs the bottom of her shirt and swiftly removes it from her without tearing it and puts his hands at the hem of her pants locking eyes with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:25 pm

I growl slightly and to kiss him, eyes closing. I straight up refuse to turn to putty this time. He wants assertive? Then here goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next