Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:46 pm

I walk over to him and wrap him in a hug. "Talk to me. Are you okay?" my ears look wilted in sadness for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Ren whipes the tears from his face "no Ivory im not ok i just almost killed my daughter or someone that looks like her , i feel like im losing it and i ..i." he starts to cry again

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:58 pm

I shake my head and tighten my hug around him. "It's going to be ok. sh sh sh...." I sigh and simply hold him close. "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Ren looks at her after calming down "could you ask her to come in here then stay here next to me so i dont do anything , ivory im just scared ok if this is truly her i dont want to lose her again "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm

I nod. "Would you rather into the living room?" If he said yes I would lead him into the living room before sitting down on the couch with him. I the said no I would go and get Reina, putting Floofy back in her box and bringing the child back into the garage, sitting back down next to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Ok lets go to the family room ren gets up walking to the family room sitting on the couch

when Ivory get back into the room Reina says" look miss cat lady look what i taught him" then reina would say kiss kiss and the cats meows started to sound like it was saying i love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:21 pm

I squeal and rush to the kitten. "That's adorable!" I scoop the kitten up out of her hands. "Now Ren is ready to talk." I go back to the couch and sit next to Ren, cradling the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Ren ask "i have only one question for you and this will determin if you are who you say you are "weres hero?"

Reinas eyes light up as she takes off her backpack removering a few weapons and explosives making ren wince at that when she pulls out a camofage teddy bear "hears hero , i never go anywere without him
ren bursts into tears as he gets off the couch and huggs his duaghter "i-ive missed you so much"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:17 am

I press my shoulder against Ren's for support as he asks the question. Wait... hero? I look over to Reina as she pulls out guns and explosives and weapons. Oh how I wish I could jump up and throw them out of my house right that minute. I narrow my eyes slightly and stiffen but stay where I am. I watch as she pulls out a camouflaged bear. I look to Ren to see if it's right but he is already up, hugging his daughter. I smile at the two of them but feel out of place. Like they should be alone in this touching moment and yet Ren asked me to be here so I stay seated but look away to give them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:41 am

Ren looks over to Ivory and asks "Well Ivory , get over here your part of the family now to arnt ya " Reina looks at Ivory "dose that mean your my moma now"
Ren looks down to Reina then back to Ivory "ya hun is that what you are now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:47 am

I look up quickly as he says this, looking between him and the girl. "Oh. Er, it's something open to discussion..." I say simply, with a small smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:55 am

Ren gets up taking the kitten from Ivory and hand it to Reina before offering his hand to Ivory" then lets go talk about it"
the kitten and reina play together while this is going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:58 am

I nod and take his hand, going into the bedroom and closing the door behind us. I walk over to sit on the edge of the bed and raise an eyebrow at Ren. "For future reference I absolutely hate being put on the spot like that." I cross my arms and give him a strict look.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 10:02 am

Ren looks down to the floor like a child who just got caught stealing from the cookie jar "im sorry Ivory "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 10:05 am

I sigh and shake my head. "It's ok. I know you were both excited. I'm not mad at you. Like I said it's just for future reference." I then turn to the next topic for discussion. "Now, about Reina."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next