Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

I smile, wink at ren and tap my foot as the country song starts playing. As I sing my words are surprisingly clear and not at all slurred.

Hey, good girl
With your head in the clouds
I bet you I can tell you
What you’re thinkin' about
You'll see a good boy
Gonna give you the world
But he’s gonna leave you cryin'
With your heart in the dirt

His lips are dripping honey
But he’ll sting you like a bee
So lock up all your loving
Go and throw away the key

Hey good girl
Get out while you can
I know you think you got a good man

Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won’t you open up your eyes?
It’s just a matter of time 'til you find
He’s no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go
Better listen to me
He’s low, low, low

Hey, good girl
You got a heart of gold
You want a white wedding
And a hand you can hold
Just like you should, girl
Like every good girl does
Want a fairytale ending, somebody to love

But he’s really good at lying
Yeah, he’ll leave you in the dust
'Cause when he says forever
Well, it don’t mean much
Hey good girl
So good for him
Better back away honey
You don’t know where he’s been

He’s no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go
Yeah yeah yeah, he’s low
Yeah yeah yeah

Oh, he’s no good, girl
Why can’t you see?
He’ll take your heart and break it
Listen to me, yeah

He’s no good, he’s no good

He’s no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes

I sing the song with a country accent and boot taps to the rhythm of the song I put along some sexy dance moves to the music, probably dancing almost better than I did with Ren. And while some of the dance is the same a lot of it is completely different as I pull from my past experience, I twirl, sway and dance my heart out, my long hair whipping and swirling behind me. I put fire behind the music, thinking back in time to my dad but still not allowing to reminisce on the horrible person that he was. As the crowd cheers at the end of the song I smile. "Thank you. That was Good Girl by Carrie Underwood." I hop off the stage and strut back over to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Ren Walks past Ivory as he goes to the stage starting to sing a song as he gets on stage the sound guy quickly picking up on the song as he dose

I see you and me riding like Bonnie and Clyde
Goin 95 burning down 129 yeah
Looking for the law, while push my luck
Shes ridin shot gun like it ain't no thing
Turn the radio up so the girl can sing right
Pull into the party like "y'all wassup"
Tonight is bottoms up
Throw it on down
Rock this quiet, little country town
Get up, drop a tailgate on ya truck
Find a keg and fill ya cup up
Kick it on back
Pretty little mama lookin at ya like that
Make ya wanna slide on in like girl, what's up
Yeah tonight is bottoms up
Get em up
Tonight is bottoms up
Get em up
Damn girl I gotta tip my hat
Never thought a country song would make you move like that yeah
And she's doing it in daisy dukes
Girl she's got ya tappin' on a boys shoulder
Hey dog check this out
And that's how girl do it in the dirty south yeah
She'll have you on your knee can I marry you?

Throw it on down
Kick it on back
Get em up
Tonight is bottoms up
Get em up get em up get em up

Get em up

Hey y'all, whatever ya sippin get it up in the air
Bottoms up

Let's give a toast to the good times
All y'all get your drinks up high
Everybody feelin alright
Damn right
'Cause tonight it's bottoms up
Throw it on down
Kick it on back

Tonight is bottoms up
Throw it on down
Kick it on back
Get em up
Tonight is bottoms up
Get em up

as he finishes he nodds his head to ivory before re joining her at the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm grinning like crazy, and pretty much cracking up by the time he gets back. I wipe away a tear from the laughter. "That was perfect" I say, still giggling. I shake my head at him, still chuckling before taking another shot.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Ren nodds his head and asks "ivory could we talk somewear with alot less people theses something i want to tell you and i trust you with it" ren asked as he looks around for a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

I frown slightly. "Ok. We-can-go-to-the-car-if-you-want... is-everything-ok?" I take one more shot before standing up, grabbing my purse and digging for my keys, finally finding them with an "ah-hah!" I take out some money and set it on the bar. "I'll-pay-later-if-that's-not-enough. Just-put-it-on-my-tab" I say to the bar tender. I then wave good-bye to Jacob and lead Ren back to the car, keys in hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:40 pm

once Ren is back inside the car with Ivory he says "I feel alot closer with you then anyone ive meet Ivory" ren states as he places a hand on her lab as he reaches for a device in his pocket before handing it to her before explaining "this is a emp dead mans switch if i were to go rouge as my creator puts it just hit this button it will fry my systems quite instantly it wont kill me but put me at the brink" Ren sighs before continuing "ive had this on me for awhile now manly due to not caring if i turn rouge or the people i may harm in the prosses but you changed that Ivory , you changed me and If any one is to help me it would be you" ren finishes his statment by looking at Ivory and saying "i love you Ivory"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:53 pm

I search Ren's face with a tiny frown as he talks, not even sure what to say. I open my mouth to say something, anything but close it before I can say anything. I chuckle nervously and shake my head. "I-I don't even know what to say Ren. There are a million things going through my mind right now and so many thoughts floating in my brains it's hard to grab one." I shake my head, as if that would help. "It's like a million tiny knots that just multiply. you don't know where to start. But first things first, I can't possibly accept this." I hand it back to him before looking in his eyes. "I really appreciate the gesture.. but I can barely control myself. I don't trust myself, well my other self, to have your life in my hands." I shake my head. "As for the other thing you said I'm in no state to make that kind of decision. I just know if I try to put my feelings into words I'll say something I can't take back and no matter what I'd just rather talk about that later. That's not to say I don't love you. That's just to say... I can't even begin to express that right now." I shake my head,leaning it against the dashboard in front of me. "And now I have a migraine. Great."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Ren nods his head as she says her peice putting the device back in his pocket before sliding his hand down her back and begins stroking the base of her tail in rhythmic motions before leaning close to her head and saying "Then let me help your headache" he says solftly as the stroking of her tail becomes lighter but faster keeping the rythem noing full well what hes doing "just relax whatever you decide im ok with "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm

I bite my lip as butterflies come alive within me. I sigh and shoot a glare at him. "How is this supposed to help with my headache exactly?" I ask as my face heats up. I whack his arm as goes faster, though lighter. I chuckle but give him what I hope is a stern look but probably comes out more as a playful look "Come on seriously, stop it!" I play pout before changing the topic, hoping that will make him stop. "So I'm hungry and this place has good wings so are we going back inside or going somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 7:49 pm

one of Rens eyes glow as his voice slightly changes not enough for most people to notice but enough for two people two notice Ivory and Ivana would know that stitch has Flipped to his more combat oriented and demented self "no use lieing to yourself Ivory you may say one thing but your body says another" his stroking became harder not enough to hurt her but enough so as for her to feel it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 7:52 pm

I gasp slightly as he does so but smirk slightly. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask, my voice slightly breathless.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Ren gives off a chuckle that sounds kinda evil in a way "helping a friend of a friend what you dont enjoy it" he says as his face gets closer to hers you can see the one eye not glowing it seems to be shocked and in a way hope she would run "hahaha you think that would help" Ren asked to himself outloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:06 pm

I frown, not sure what to do right now. This isn't Ren, I knew it a second ago but this confirms it. I back up slightly, studying him nervously. My hand moves behind my back to unlock my door but my eyes stay on him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:13 pm

" hahaha Showtime" Renegades armor of nonabots evolup his body as he gets out of the car unfortunately Ivory isn't the only person who should be afraid Jacob walks outside to see the commotion of renegade harassing ivory "hey man leave her alone " Renagade stop what hes doing and looks at Jacob laughing darkly as he dose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:18 pm

I get out of the car quickly, rushing over to Jacob. I grab his shoulders, turn him towards me and look him in the eyes. "Go inside now." I then shove him back through the door he came out of and turn to face Renegade. "Ok. You've got my attention. now what do you want?" My insides still squirm and my head still pounds but my attention stays on Renegade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next