Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:04 pm

ren sits down with ivy and runs a hand threw her hair "i wouldt think about it much so how about we do something to take your mind off that pain in your arm" ren says and smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:09 pm

I frown at that. "W-what? No, I'm fine." Gosh I'm a horrible liar, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I then lift a wing. "I'm way ahead of you." I give him an amused look and continue eating, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach that surfaced with his simple touch.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm

ren frowns a bit but then smiles ok " whatever you say hun " he sits behind her and begins massaging her shoulders back tiger ears and tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:15 pm

I grit my teeth. He's purposely making this hard on me isn't he? No matter, I refuse to... God I'm tense there. I close my eyes, momentarily forgetting about the food as he finds a knot in my shoulder. I wince slightly but stay still. It always feels better afterwords even if it can hurt in the process.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:19 pm

ren gently sets his head on her shoulder "felling better hun" he asks while solfty and teasingly stroking the base of her tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:22 pm

I purr softly and nod. "mm much." I then get up and gather all the boxes, sticking them in the bag. I then look at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'll be back for you." I then turn to go throw the stuff away in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm

ren raises an eyebrow "ill be waiting" he says as he leans back waiting for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:47 pm

I chuckle at that and take as long as possible throwing the crap away. I then sloooowly walk back into the bedroom, fighting to keep a smirk off my face. I then perch on the edge of the bed, a little ways away from him. "You still waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:51 pm

Ren looks at Ivy "Hun id wait for an eternity for for you because thats how much i love ya " ren says as he crawls over to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:53 pm

I smile at that and lean towards him just slightly. "Ditto," I say simply before kissing him lightly on the lips, making sure to keep my tail well out of reach. He did enough damage earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:57 pm

ren kisses her back with equal passion before leaning back into the bed and takes out a small velvet box looking back twords Ivy " i dont know , mabie you dont want this sort of life but if you do prove it to me show me how much you want it " ren says in a joking manner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:02 pm

I narrow my eyes with a teasing growl. "Are you going to just show me the box or are you gonna let me open it?" I ask, creeping closer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:04 pm

ren chuckles and hands her the box inside is the ring from earlyer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:06 pm

I open it quickly and grab the ring, throwing the box over my shoulder and slipping the ring on. "I love it and I'm never taking it off again." I say with a grin, looking down at the ring and admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Ren grabs Ivy pulling her down gently twords him "i knew youed like it he says as he rests a hand in her cheek "you look beautiful you know that right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next