Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Vote_lcapWhere do they keep coming from? (open) Voting_barWhere do they keep coming from? (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Where do they keep coming from? (open) Vote_lcapWhere do they keep coming from? (open) Voting_barWhere do they keep coming from? (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where do they keep coming from? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Where do they keep coming from? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Lumbering elemental entities. Whether scientific or magical, they can cause massive destruction if pointed towards a populated area and let loose. That's why traffic on the Bay Bridge stopped... due to big scary monster attack. This Goliath of pure rock lumbered across the expanse towards jump city, it's crystal protrusions slicing into the sides of the bridge.

Suddenly, a small disk flew through the air, guided by some unseen force before dissembling and reforming around one of the crystals. It exploded, sending shards all over the place. As they rained down, a teenage boy with reddish hair walked into the shimmering crystal rain. Hotwire.

"Sup chandelier?" He asked, only for it to turn around, break a small piece off one of it's protrusions, and throw it down at Hotwire.

"uh-oh."
Back to top Go down
Unregister Powered Person

RPG character
Name: Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Code Name: Cosmic Lover
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Cosmic followed the sounds of panic and confusion towards the source of the disturbance. His curiosity leading him onto a pretty impressive sight. A rather large rock like beast causing general mayhem on Bay Bridge. 'Such powerful exotic creatures this planet has.' He thought to himself. As hew flew closer he noticed a either brave or foolish fiery headed youth approach the monster, and somehow managed to slice a large crystalline protrusion off the behemoth. Naturally the rock giant attacked and shot a small piece of its crystal protrusions break off and fly towards the Earthling. And Cosmic feeling generous created a giant pick axe like construct and smashed it into the side of the crystal protrusion shattering it. Now yes there might be some smaller pieces of it falling to the ground now he figured this Earthling could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:32 pm

"Whoa... thanks man." Hotwire said with slight shock on his face. He held his hand up and a car and a couple light posts broke apart, and formed around his arms. Engine reving, the pole spun, extended from his arm.

"Think you can do a drill bit?" He asked. There was nothing like a drill in sight, but if this guy could make one at the end of his spinning pole...
Back to top Go down

RPG character
Name: Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Code Name: Cosmic Lover

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Cosmic smiled curiously when he saw who he presumed to be some kind of "hero" of sorts, use his powers again. Technopath perhaps? A interesting power indeed.

Cosmic smiled and bowed his head like a true gentle man and gestured in the affirmative. "Of course." Suddenly Cosmic's eyes and body began glowing a faint blue, and then the pick axe morphed into a large drill tipped spear like weapon. Cosmic held his energized construct and looked to the Earthican waiting on his lead.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:14 pm

And then a bus came hurling passed Cosmic (or Hotwire) and crashed into the crystal-like behemoth where it promptly exploded. A giant of a man made his way toward the fray, rolling one of his shoulders with the pop of his neck. It was none other then Inferno, a new arrival. Naturally he came here for the sole purpose of beating the crap out of something bigger then him. News travels fast when a crystal monster was on the bridge causing trouble.

"You ladies need a hand?" Inferno grinned cockily as the monster lumbered out of the smoke with a deep bellow. Sounded like he pissed it off. Good!

((Room for one more? :3))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

"Can always use another... but I think you gave us a good opening." Hotwire said. He jumped forward, the pole connected to the drill, and began to spin with it. The drill began to dig into the creature. Inside the pole, a small belt system contrived from a car engine was moving another hotwire gadget to the core of the drill... and by proxy the beast. He detached from the pole, dropping to the ground. At this point, the creature had a pole through it's gut... though this didn't phase it.

"Tic-tic boom." Hotwire mumbled, as the bomb inside it blew, cutting the creature in half.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 am

((OOC: Crashing this topic if you don't like it ignore my post and tell me.))
Paige stood at the end of Jump city bridge that lead away from the city. She had been walking along the side of the road to get to Jump city and strangely enough not many cars were going too or from and by the time she had gotten there there when all the cars stopped coming and she saw the massive monster off into the distance way further down the bridge. Paige hide behind one of the metal parts of the bridge that held it up and peaked out watching the entire fight go down. 'Great we got supers here...' EP's voice rang in her head and Paige looked at each fighter smirking. "Told you the Vanishing didn't take them all." She whispered staying hidden only aiming to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do they keep coming from? (open)   Where do they keep coming from? (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do they keep coming from? (open)
Page 1 of 1