Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Long Time Coming. Vote_lcapA Long Time Coming. Voting_barA Long Time Coming. Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Long Time Coming. Vote_lcapA Long Time Coming. Voting_barA Long Time Coming. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Long Time Coming.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

A Long Time Coming. Empty
PostSubject: A Long Time Coming.   A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 am

Inside a stadium arena, thousands of people surround the eight sided cage filled with eager anticipation as the fifth round of the heavyweight title defense takes place in Star City. Standing in one side of the cage is the famous Will Dore, known more so as the Teen Titan Psychosis, but only out in public. Here in a cage or even a gym, he would be recognized as the son of the proud Dore family. His parents and grandparents have been in mixed martial arts companies around the world and have won many titles during their careers. Standing in the cage and looking at the heavyweight champion, Will almost finds himself enjoying this fight but remembers why he is here as the bell rings to start the fifth round. As the bell can be heard clearly by everyone, it is only clear to one for whom the bell tolls. Unseen by everyone in the arena, Psychosis stands to the side as he watches the two fighters contend in a top class fight. Patiently waiting for three minutes as the two fighters give their best, Psychosis' eyes open a bit as the challenger successfully knocked the champion on the ground after hitting him with a lightning quick knee to the champion's head. Watching the man drop senselessly, the ref calls for the bell, and the winner of the match taunts his victory while being awarded the belt as the crowd starts to go mad about the surprise ending but then, almost as quickly as the place boomed with cheers, it became dead silent. Back in the ring, the new champion looked back at his opponent to see him surrounded by paramedics who were all working hastily to try and bring him back to consciousness. Knowing it was time for him to get to work now, Psychosis approaches the man while creating a white energy scythe in his hands. Gazing down at the person, Psychosis digs the scythe across the man's chest to make a vertical line from his neck to his stomach. As he pulled the scythe back, a light form of the man started to come out of the line and once out of the body, started to float up into the air, going higher and higher until he was out of sight after leaving through the ceiling. Disapitating his scythe now and getting ready to leave, Psychosis suddenly feels a familiar heat energy coming from the crowd. Psychosis starts to look around at the thousands of faces looking in his directions.

Nightmare, where are you!? How did you find me?!

Seen sitting in the crowd watching the fight was a man with pale white skin and white hair. Anywhere else and he would've looked out of place but here he could get away with it as people would just assume that he had gotten all dressed up and stuff to come and watch the fights when in fact this was just his regular look. As he watched the fight he saw one of the fighters go down and after a few seconds he let out a small grin, he knew the fighter wouldn't be getting up, most people around just assumed he was just knocked out and would be fine after shaking it off but unlike Nightmare not many other people can just shake death off as if it was nothing. He would get up out of his seat and just stand there staring at the ring, he could feel it now more than ever, the feeling of death. He then heard a familiar voice in his head. "Ah Will, I thought I sensed a strong feeling of death around and now I know why. So tell me Will, now that you're here without any of your Titan friends, are you ready to die? Because after you ruined everything I'm more than ready to kill you, hell it'll be one of the few things I enjoy these days."

Finally finding his former flaming friend in the crowd thanks to being the only one who remained in his seat as the rest of the people ran in a hurry to leave the arena after figuring out what happened to the man who just died, Psychosis discontinues the ability that was keeping his body hidden from sight and could now be seen standing in the center of the ring. Shown to be in his same battle clothes from when he was last seen in Jump City, Psychosis stares at Nightmare as Nightmare talked about killing Psychosis. Knowing Nightmare well enough, Psychosis knows that he's not going to get out of here without some burns from Nightmare because revenge and hatred has consumed Nightmare and drove him into insanity. Despite being face to face with an enemy, Psychosis feels enlightened to see a familiar face now. One who has been wanting to meet him again just as much as Will has been wanting to see any of his friends. Not able to resist smirking now, Will taunts David to come to the ring.

Still the same as you were when you left, wanting to take out anything that angered you. This time I understand that anger since it was because of me that your life took another tumble for the worse. I was an immature rich boy back then. But I know that I wronged you so if you want your revenge, you better bring as much fire as you can, David. I've missed it.

As he stood there with his arms crossed Nightmare would listen to what Will had to say. Nightmare could tell there was something different about Will now, he sensed an unearthly amount of death surrounding him. He knew that there was no way that anyone, metahuman or not, could have that strong a force with them, Will had definitely changed and to Nightmare it was for the better although that still wasn't going to stop him from killing Will. He would then walk down to the ring where Will was standing, he'd put his hands in his pocket and smile. "So Will, we all know where this is going to go. Me throwing fireballs at you, you throwing magic spells at me, yada yada yada. So before we get down to all that I want some answer's. What has happened to you? I sense that there is something different about you, something more evil. I like it, it won't stop me killing you but I like it. So care to explain?"

While waiting for Nightmare to get into the ring, Will chuckled at Nightmare's questions about what is different about Psychosis. His old friend was right about where this was going to go between them, but Will was a bit surprised about Nightmare's calmness to this situation, maybe he has gotten so insane that his rage didn't affect him most of the time. Looking over the empty arena now, Will crosses his arms in front of him.

I seem evil to you? That is something true to a certain length you can assume. Remember when we were given Necati's magic to fight those zombies? Necati's magic decided it liked staying in me, giving me control over the reaper powers. This magic turned me into a grim reaper, just like Necati is. What you're feeling is the death magic Necati put in us at full manifestation. There's your answer, now I wonder how you're alive because last I heard was that you blew yourself up entirely. That regeneration of yourself must be something else for you, right?

Will looks over at David as he speaks with the memories of them working together on missions running through his head up until that one moment where they both decided to be ignorant brats and almost got the tower destroyed. Now here they were face to face, sharing a small laugh as they got ready to kill eachother.

As Will explained what happened to him Nightmare just nodded along, he couldn't really remember the zombie fight Will was talking about but that didn't really matter to him. Now he actually had a decent opponent to fight, he was pretty much fighting the living embodiment of death, which means that he's going to be very tough, maybe impossible to kill and Nightmare knew that he wasn't going to die anytime soon either which meant that this fight could go on for a while.

"Well it looks like there's two people here with a touch of death about them, but enough of that for now. To answer your question, yes, my regeneration is something else. So far I haven't found anything that can keep me down. Hell I completely blew myself up and here I am without a scratch to show for it which means that this thing between us could go on for quite a while. With that being said how about we get started?"

As he finished his sentence Nightmare's white eyes started to glow and without making a move an arch of fire appeared above his head. He was ready to fight, scratch that, he was ready to kill his old friend.

Yea Nightmare, it's time to start this. You are in my court, don't forget that because I feel like I'm about to fight for the championship belt.

Moving over to David at a fast speed, Will ran across the ring within a second and started comboing on David with two punches put into David's chest that were followed by a thrust of Will's palm into David's sternum as he reached for David's hair with his other hand and pulled David's head forward while Will jumped to hit both his knees into David's face. Watching Nightmare fall back from the force, Will knew he would get right back up whereas trained fighters would be knocked out by those four hits. Backing up into the center now, Will waited for David to get back to his feet whilst a grey orb was created in his hands.

As Will moved closer he landed a few good hits on Nightmare which would've kept any normal down for the count but Will knew that was nothing to Nightmare, he had survived much worse than that. As he got back to his feet he simply stood there and looked at Will. "Is that all you've got, I expected death to have something a little more....deadly, up it's sleeve. Now I know that's not all you've got but let's be honest, I can take the best that you've got. I can take better than the best you've got so is there really any point in you even trying to kill me? We both know that nothing you dish out is going to keep me down for very long." Looking at the grey orb Will had in his hand Nightmare decided to match it and create his own orb, except his was blue and made of fire. As he stood there a though ran through his head. Could death die? Oh well, only one way to find out

Healing back his wounds while getting back to his feet easily, Nightmare mocks Psychosis and makes himself a fireball. David's healing is going to keep him alive for a while in this death match. He's already came to near death from just blowing up and recovered from that. Lets find out if there is a limit. The orb floating in his hand starts to shift into the form of a dagger as a second one orb generates in his other hand.

You're wanting to taste death? This blade will be a fancy to you then.

Rushing back toward Nightmare and slashing at his chest with the dagger, Will wonders how the decaying magic of the weapon will work against Nightmare's healing.

As he saw Will coming towards him with the dagger Nightmare decided that it would be best to avoid the attack, even though he'd be able to heal from it he didn't know what type of magic it possesed or what it could do to him so he waited until the last second before quickly jumping backwards out of the way and doing a backflip. As he stood up straight he looked down at his chest, turns out he had waited a split second too long as he had a slice across his chest. Around the slice all the skin seemed to match that of an 80 year old man but it seemed to get tighter and firmed as time passed, Nightmare's healing was obviously working on it. "Well Will, it seems like that magic of yours doesn't affect my healing, so how are you going to kill me if your biggest power doesn't really work? Actually, let me answer that question for you. You're not." Nightmare would then hold his hands out at both sides and create a fire whip in each hand before throwing one forward and trying to wrap it around Will's neck while he hit the other one against the floor which sent fire balls flying up into his face

Testing out the blade's magic on Nightmare, Psychosis finds that the death properties of it were only useful for a short few seconds. He was going to need something a lot stronger to take care of Nightmare as the basic laws of physics when it came to death were not going to apply to Nightmare. Raising the dagger up to defend against the whip, Psychosis cuts through the fiery trap and watches the cut off part turn into smoke as the end of it still in Nightmare's hand singes from the magical blade. A foolish attack, but it wasn't Nightmare's only one as Psychosis found himself being bombarded by balls of fire that were sent from Nightmare's second whip. Evaporating into a cloud of smoke to avoid the fire, Psychosis appears behind Nightmare. With the dagger held up, Psychosis stabs the blade into the corner of Nightmare's neck and rips down to the center of his back with it before letting go. Grabbing a hold of the exposed bone of Nightmare's neck and spine, Psychosis kicks the back of David's knee forward to make him fall.

Nightmare, you're not immortal. I know this for fact, David. Your time isn't for a while, but I'm going to do everything I can to try and make that sooner. Even if I have to destroy you a couple of times in the process. You want to mock me. You're going to have hell tonight for it.

Pushing his foot down onto Nightmare's back, Psychosis tugs on his former friend's spine as he begins to rip it out of Nightmare's body.

"Not immortal? I'm the most immortal thing this side of Vandal Savage." As Nightmare continues to talk he feels the dagger run down his back and then a tug on his spine. If this was any normal person they'd either be dead, going into shock, or in crippling pain but as Will knows by now Nightmare is no ordinary person. Instead of screaming out in pain like most would Nightmare let out a sigh of relief before laughing at Will. "Well you might suck at being death but at least you'll make a good chiropractor." Nightmare's eyes would then glow bright white before suddenly Will was surrounded with what looked like people made out of fire. With one standing on each side of the reaper they would point their fists up at his face before letting out streams of fire from their fists which forced him to let go of Nightmare's spine which quickly popped back into place and healed as Nightmare got back to his feet. "Come on Will, is that seriously all you've got? Hit me with your best shot, you know you want to."

Letting go of David's spine, Will's body becomes doused in the flames of the fire people surrounding him. The flames cackle quietly as Will's body is covered in the fire. The destruction of his armor burning up begins to become apparent when black aura wave is sent around the octagon, turning the fire people into ash that fell instantly to the mat. The blast hits Nightmare, but the death wave only does minor damage with the regeneration kicking in right after. Nightmare wasn't going to be easy to kill. Psychosis knew that he doesn't need to mess around with Nightmare, it wasn't going to work. He needed something that would put Nightmare down for good, but what would work. Transformation magic was just going to be reversed so no use in doing that. Pondering on how to put an end to Nightmare, Psychosis develops a grey orb the size of a baseball in his right hand.

You want to be cocky, David? Let's see how you plan on killing a grim reaper than. You give me your best shot right now, then we will see which one of us is truly better.

Casting out a small dose of energy to keep the sphere active, Will hopes Nightmare goes for the extremes now. The void spinning in his hand starts to become violent as it's fights to absorb anything that comes into contact with it.

As Nightmare stood there his back had finished healing and he was ready to continue the fight. He saw Will had taken care of the fire people and that was fine, they were just there to provide a distraction while Nightmare's healing took place. As he looked up he saw an orb in Will's hand. All of Nightmare's instincts were shouting at him to just charge down Will but he knew that when magic was involved nothing was as straight forward as it seemed so he would be approaching this with a bit more caution than normal. "You want my best shot? You couldn't handle my best shot. How about instead I show you a new technique I've been working on for big fights like this?" While he'd posed it like a question he didn't really care about the answer cos he was going to do it anyway. Nightmare raised his arms to the side, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His hands then became engulfed in flames as from behind him now appeared a 30 foot tall dragon made completely out of blue flames and was ready to attack. "I've been saving this for a special occasion Will and to be honest, I can think of anything more special than killing you."

Observing Nightmare as he created a dragon made from blue flames, Psychosis jumps out of the way from the fire breath that the dragon was attacking with, landing a few feet to the left of Nightmare. Looking back at where he was just standing, Will sees that the wall of the cage had been incinerated immediately with nothing left where the flames struck besides the charred mat and ash. Turning back to Nightmare, Psychosis finds himself in the mouth of the dragon as it had dove down on him in the split second Will took to look away. Caught in between the jaws of the fiery beast, Will instantly feels his body being burned up. As the dragon closes it's mouth, trapping Psychosis inside to burn alive, the body of it begins to reduce in size, being pulled into it's head. Standing in the air looking down on Nightmare, Psychosis hold his hand out in front of him as he is released from the fire and the dragon's tail is seen following after the rest of it's body into the orb in Psychosis' hand. His body now scarred from the fires of the dragon, Psychosis yells out in rage as he throws the orb down at Nightmare. He may not be able to be killed, but being trapped in the void should do more than enough when it came to getting rid of David Sage.

As the orb struck his chest Nightmare could feel himself getting sucked into it and there was nothing he could do to stop it. This is one of the reasons he hated magic. As he was getting sucked in his surroundings became darker and darker, even though he had never bothered learning anything to do with magic Nightmare could now tell that he was no longer on an Earthly plane. As he opened his eyes he looked around. There was nothing. It was pitch black. He looked down and there wasn't even a floor so how the hell was he standing there? It's like he was floating because he couldn't feel gravity. He wasn't sure if this place even had oxygen because even if it didn't his healing would keep him alive. He created a fireball in his hand to try and light the area up but there was nothing, his fireball didn't make a difference to the area, he was seriously in trouble. If he didn't find out how to get out of here soon he knew that this is where he would be spending the rest of eternity.

As he tried to look around he found out that he could control where he was floating, although with all the surroundings being exactly the same you could forgive him for thinking he was standing still. Suddenly as he was moving through the darkness he came across giant grey things. He wasn't sure if they were floating there or if they were attatched to something but they seemed to resemble scars. As he looked around the surrounding area he saw there were a lot of them around here now. He would then float over to one of them and reach ot to touch it. It's like it had no touch but yet somehow he could still grab it, was this a way out of here? It was worth a shot, it's not like he's got anything to lose by trying to get out of here. "Ok, time to go back and kick his ass." He would then plunge both his hands deep into the scar and try to rip it open. Nothing, no movement at all. He took a step back before trying again, this time he surrounded his hands with fire. He knew that this would help him. As he pulled as hard as he could he felt a slight movement. Pulling this thing apart was harding than he expected. While he was pulling his whole body seemed to be exerting flames, it seemed like he was literally on fire, but this was providing him with the strength to rip the scar open

Relinquishing the magical orb that had just taken Nightmare into an eternal prison, Psychosis looks at what has become of the stadium during their bout. The fire dragon Nightmare created had seared a lot of the cage with it's flames, which had now spread to the seating area of the arena. Feeling the beads of sweat on his body, Will feels the heat of his body starting to rise.

Am I still heated from being eaten by that drag...-

Thinking over on why his body was so hot, Will loses his breathe and drops to his knees as a severe burn could be felt inside of him, as if his entire body had ignited on the inside. Picking himself back up to his feet, the sounds of fire trucks could be heard coming toward the stadium. Psychosis begins to think of what to do as he was being burned alive internally. Feeling the searing heat increase more, Will's vision starts to turn fuzzy with the sensation of passing out coming over him.

H..... How are you doing this, Ni..Nightmare?

Finding it hard to breathe now, let alone stand, Psychosis draws out an orb in front of him that quickly expands until it was slightly larger than him as he falls forward into it, vanishing into the light upon contact.

Hitting the soft ground of a yard near an ocean, Will gets to his hands and knees as small flames begin to cover his entire body. Letting out a loud yell as his body fills with agony from the fiery torture, Will looks up from the ground at the giant T shaped building that was in front of him just as his body begun to char up. Knowing there is nothing he can do, Will's body falls over to the side, instantly breaking apart as nothing but ashes now with the true victor of this fight having returned from the void with the death of Psychosis.
Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Coming.   A Long Time Coming. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:37 pm

In her room in Titan's Tower, Grace's eyes opened. Will was dead. She could feel it through the darkness that was inside of her, the darkness that was supposed to protect her husband.

Grace felt like she was going to vomit. Her entire world was closing in on her. How could the universe allow something so terrible to happen? She felt her breathing become frantic, but no matter how much air she breathed in it was never enough. Her broken heart was hurting her chest by beating so hard.

Standing up from her bed, Grace flew out her window, shattering it. She flew right to where Will's body was. She was crying like crazy now.

She landed in front of his body and knelt down next to it. She threw two shaking fists into the air. "Necati!" Why did Death hate her so much? Will shouldn't have been allowed to die. He had taken Necati's power. He had even done the work of a Reaper. This just wasn't fair.

He was dead. He had been taken from her. Will was the only thing that gave Grace purpose in life. He was the only one who had made her worth anything.

She saw a man walking away. It was Nightmare. She didn't know how he was alive, or how he had been able to kill her husband. Necati must have favored the twisted fire-mage. For a moment, Grace thought about trying to kill the fiend, but she knew it would be in vain. She couldn't beat Nightmare. She couldn't beat Necati. There was only one thing she could do at this point.

Grace formed a dagger out of ice in her hand. If Will was no longer among the living, then there was only one way they could be together. She positioned the blade next to her stomach.

"WAIT."

"You're not even real!" Grace yelled at the voice inside her head. "You're just some stupid imaginary friend, but without the friend part!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE. YOU CAN BRING HIM BACK."

"How?"

"I WILL TELL YOU, BUT PUT THE KNIFE DOWN."

It seemed Grace's imaginary friend was afraid of its own mortality. If Grace died, so did Firstborn. "Fine." Grace dropped the knife to the ground and let it shatter.

"GOOD. NOW, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR SPIRITUAL FORM."

"I don't know how to do that."

"BUT I DO. JUST GIVE ME PERMISSION, AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST."

Grace has sworn time and again to never use her astral state. But there was no other option she could think of. If it would bring back Will, she was ready to do anything. She closed her eyes. "Do it."

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Coming.
Page 1 of 1