Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Lesser (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Ashleigh pouted a little "I have no intention of leaving this city, I was just curious that's all, trying to have a nice conversation" she told him as she folded her arms, playing with some electricity and dancing it between two of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 pm

He furrowed his brow at her. "Causing trouble for my people does not require you to leave. It only requires that you know about it and where it is. That is why I respectfully am declining you that information." Straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 pm

"Alright alright, well how about we talk about something less consequential then, like...your favourite kind of food~" she said with a friendly looking grin "when I'm not eating electricity, I quite like food from my homeland, Germany, these Americans don't really know decent savoury food, and too much fat and grease, they also use water to puff up meats to make them look shiny and juicy" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 pm

He frowned as he watched her and listened to her asking him questions, like what his favorite food was. Why did she seem so intent on getting to know him? This was a simple business transaction, was it not? He crossed his arms lightly, as he debated whether to answer or not and then said, "It probably does not qualify as my favorite, but I have always liked sushi."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

"Sushi is pretty good, I prefer vegetable sushi" she told him calmly, seeing he was getting bored "fine, you can go, I was just bored is all, its not often I get to talk to someone of equal or more power than I" she told him. As she spoke Butch would return and hand him his photo back.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 6:25 pm

She told him that she liked vegetable sushi before saying that he could leave, and saying that she was only bored, and that was why she wanted to talk to him so much. "I see. I apologize, I did not mean to offend you. But I am not very good at talking to others," he said, taking his photo back from Butch after he got in. "Besides, there is still the matter of means of communication to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 am

"Well I'll call you if I get anything, do you have a number that I can contact you on?" she asked him as she relaxed in her throne.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:08 pm

He nodded and gave her a number to his burner phone. He handed the paper directly to her. "Do not hesitate to contact me should you need anything. Perhaps I am a bit abrasive but I see any mission I take on through to the end." He bowed as a sign of respect, and then would exit her club, unless she made any kind of effort to keep him in conversation or stop him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Ashleigh would nod in understanding and let him leave, turning her throne back around to face the window as she clapped her hands and the blinds opened so she could oversee the club once more.

-The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lesser (Emmz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2