Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Lesser (Emmz) Vote_lcapThe Lesser (Emmz) Voting_barThe Lesser (Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Lesser (Emmz) Vote_lcapThe Lesser (Emmz) Voting_barThe Lesser (Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Lesser (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Suzaku was distraught. He had been searching for his sister for a few months now. He couldn't find any of the Titans, and his memories of them from Kuro didn't seem to be helping in that department. If an opportunity presented itself, he would take it, but searching so long with no results was putting him in a bit of a desperate situation. He had to resort to less than agreeable means.

Invading a criminal network, when it was well hidden, was a bit harder than it sounded. You couldn't just drop somewhere and find one. That's why Suzaku had been looking around for the past few weeks. Picking up on those who were part of a syndicate, but not that high on the food chain. Be that as it may, he was making little progress. So he went out for some fresh air one evening, seeing if he could find any criminals himself. Kuro's experience worked into that.

Soon he arrived at a gunfight. He was spotted as a spectator and shot at by one side, so he slaughtered that group. Sometimes fortune was the only thing that could help you, and so it did for him. One of the men in the fight thanked him while the sirens were blaring in the city air, and handed him an access car, saying he should be at the docks a few nights from now. He mentioned that his boss would be interested.

Suzaku brought out the card at the point, being greeted with an opening to the underground. Interesting.

He was in a disguise of sorts. He wasn't fond of flashy outfits like his former compatriots, so he only wore a hood. Perhaps flashier than most, but it concealed his identity, and he didn't wish it to be known. He presented the card to the guards, and then stepped into the raving club. Mist of sorts in the air, many flashing lights and loud sounds. He did find a liking to the music but he wasn't here for it.

He was here for her.

He glanced up to the office above the rave, and made his way through the crowd towards it. He had a sword sheathed at his hip, but he made no move for it. The only thing he was trying to get to was the office.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Ashleigh Strauss, officially known as Miss Viper, owner of Club Viper was sat in her office, as per usual, some days she'd be literally recharging her energy with live wires from the wall, other times she'd be sorting out accounts, meeting with mafia bosses, or various other underworld people.

Today Miss Viper would be watching, her contact filled neon slitted eyes spotting the cloaked man among the darkness, unusual, but not unheard of, some drug dealers were just very paranoid about their identity, or fearful of her wrath should any dealers be mixing poisons with their product. As sadistic as she was, Miss Viper had a business to run, and she didn't much appreciate it when dealers killed her customers.

Drumming her fingers on her furry neon lit throne, she would spin to the door, anticipating the cloaked man, the room would be dark, with only the neon of her throne and Miss Viper's clothing & body paint visible.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:59 pm

When he met the guards at the stairs, he presented his card. "I am here to see your master. I have a deal to make with her." If they tried to take his sword or stop them, he would simply knock them out, maybe creating a commotion near the stairs. Whether he did or not, he walked up the steps towards her office, opening the door to it and stepping into the office.

"Miss Viper, I take it," he addressed her. "I have some matters to discuss with you. I wonder if you might be able to accommodate me."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Miss Viper would be waiting for him as he entered, already facing him with a smirk "you've come down here to my snake pit...to ask something of me? You must really want something, what might it be I wonder" she purred in a seductive but also dangerous tone as she crossed one leg over the other and kept a dominating kind of posture.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 pm

He stared at that neon figure of hers. Much like her, near nothing could be seen of him in that darkness. Perhaps a slight, electric hum was heard from the sword at his hip. But there was a red glow from under that hood, showing some of his unique eyes. He shut the door closed behind him, and gazed at her. If seduction or fear had been inspired by her tone, it certainly didn't show.

"It has come to my attention that you might have some trouble with your enterprise. You are running an enterprise, are you not?" He waited for her answer, before continuing. "It disgusts me to be down here because of my own helplessness. But I need help. And my pride is not so high that I refuse to consider it. So with that, I offer you my services."

"I am a shinobi from a part of the world you cannot find, because I have hidden it from you. I have a sister here in Jump City, and she has gone missing. I have come to collect her, but it seems that someone is keeping her from me. I will be your sword in operations that you deem fit, for you, or your allies. But while I may be so desperate as to ask criminals for their assistance, I am not so cold as to shed innocent blood."

He waited for her to answer him, listening to what she would want.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Ashleigh would think about what he said, relaxing a little and smiling at him, a little friendlier than before "I will help you find your sister, I have eyes all over this city, at the moment I don't have pressing issues that I'd need you for at the moment, but while I help you locate your sister, I will take your help if I need it" she told him, he did intregue her, a new toy to play with, although she wasn't quite sure how to use him yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 pm

He nodded slightly when she said that she would help him find Suzuki. He had a feeling of relief flow through him since she agreed, but he didn't get his hopes up too high. He strode closer to her, but still kept his distance. "You will find me a very useful tool. I am skilled at stealth and infiltration, and I can also hold my own in combat. My blade, Toso, helps me in that endeavor. As long as you can find Suzuki, I will do whatever you see fit for me, so long as I am not killing innocents."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Ashleigh would nod "alright, since you're so impressive, and I need to keep you happy, I shall reserve you only for those who I need discreetly eliminated, troublemakers and other such irritating and dangerous thorns" she told him "as for now, we should get to know each other~" she purred "how can I trust you for such important tasks, if I don't know you?" she asked before clapping her hands and the lights turned on while the shutters on the window closed, offering him a seat by the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:06 pm

She said she would only use him as an assassin, and he quirked a brow, though she couldn't see that. Then she said that they should get to know each other, and that she wouldn't be able to trust him with important tasks otherwise. He furrowed his brow as the lights came on. This was a large leap...but then again, he didn't have an identity here. Knowing his name wouldn't get you an address or anything. He removed his hood as he looked at her face, his red eyes staring into hers. He didn't take the seat, but he did come closer casually.

"My name is Suzaku. Uchiha Suzaku."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:06 am

"Nice to meet you Mr Uchiha, and what lovely eyes you have~" she purred with a smirk "my name is Ashleigh Strauss, although everyone calls me Miss Viper, it has more of a dominating aura don't you think~" she asked rhetorically, watching him come closer.

"Are you hungry? I can offer food and drink, even down here, fresh from the market this morning" she said casually.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Suzaku listened as she introduced herself as Ashleigh Strauss. He didn't see why she would introduce herself to him, but perhaps it was just an alias. She then asked him if he wanted anything to eat or drink, saying everything she had was fresh.

He shook his head. "The only thing I need from you is my sister. All of my traditional means have failed. That is why I am looking into other means such as yourself. As criminals you need to maintain knowledge. Knowledge that is not common. I do not have the experience necessary to get an influx of that knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Ashleigh sighed a little, disappointed that he didn't seem to want to play house with her, but no matter, she'd unlock his mind someday "you are correct, I have people spread across this city like a spiderweb, anything new that lands on it, I feel the vibrations" she told him calmly "I'll find your sister, but don't expect a quick miracle, this city is harsh, and you might not enjoy what you hear, give me some time to feel around my web, and I'll get back to you, if you had a photo of her, it'd be very helpful" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:37 pm

He listened to her as she affirmed his thoughts, and then told him to be patient, and that he might not like what he would find. He shook his head.

"I do not expect to find her alive, Miss Viper. It would definitely be great to find her alive...but I want the body so I may bury her in the land of our ancestors." He retrieved a photo of her, handing it to Ashleigh. "I would appreciate if you were careful with it. It is the only one I own."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Ashleigh would nod as he spoke, saying he didn't expect to find her alive and then handed him the photo "don't worry, I'll give it you back as soon as I make copies of it" she told him. "Butch! Come in here please" she called out to one of the guards outside, a mild mannered and large looking man entering the room "yes boss?" he asked, Ashleigh would hold out the photo to him "go scan this into the computer will you? Then make copies of it, bring it back as soon as you're done" she ordered as the man nodded "sure thing boss" he said as Asheigh smiled "good Butch~" she said before the man left the room with the photo and entering the security office across the hall.

Ashleigh then stretched her body as she talked "don't worry, you'll have it back in a few minutes" she said "so where is your ancestral land anyway?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 pm

She said that she would return Suzuki's photo to him after she had made copies of it. He nodded as she called in someone named Butch, where he quickly replaced his hood. His face was only for her to see at the moment. She delegated the task to Butch, and then he returned his gaze to her after she had Butch leave. The hood stayed.

She said it would be returned to him momentarily, and asked him where his homeland was. "If I am being completely honest," he wasn't, "I am not entirely sure you would even recognize the name. Not that I would tell you where it is anyways. You people always seem to bring trouble to where it does not belong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lesser (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser (Emmz)   The Lesser (Emmz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lesser (Emmz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next