Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Vote_lcapWat-er you? [Emmz] Voting_barWat-er you? [Emmz] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wat-er you? [Emmz] Vote_lcapWat-er you? [Emmz] Voting_barWat-er you? [Emmz] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wat-er you? [Emmz]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:19 pm

It was a hot and sunny mid-afternoon in Jump City, made even more so by the fact there was currently a heatwave. This did not in the slightest bit impede a certain, energetic youth who had not only just gotten off of work- but was now also jogging. And on top of that, he was grocery shopping! Daniel had only stopped at home briefly to change out of his work clothes, clean up his brother's mess, and plan for what they would have for dinner.

He was just leaving the store with one hand full of numerous bags, and a gallon of water in his other that he occasionally drank from on his jog back home. Daniel was dying to try a new pizza recipe a coworker had told him about, and was eager to get home when he noticed that his shoe was untied. So he stopped for a moment, setting his gallon of water down as he went about tying his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Yaani had been seeking shelter under a tree ever since she ran out of water in her bottle, struggling to keep herself sturdy, she noticed someone with water had bent down to tie their shoe, seeing this as an opportunity, she sneaked up to the person and quickly slid her empty water bottle into one of the bags then slid herself into the guy's water bottle, drinking up the water happily and sitting inside it, hoping that the guy wouldn't notice her and would be able to transport her to a place with more water.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:43 pm

After tying his shoe, Daniel would pick the gallon of water back up and briefly wonder why it felt heavier then it did a moment ago. He didn't think too much about it as he resumed his jog back home. Fortunately for his hitchhiker, it wasn't that far of a jog so he wouldn't need to drink any more. "Hans! I have returned. Are you home?" Daniel would call out for his brother. No answer. That either meant he was asleep, or not home yet.

Almost as if sensing his name, Daniel would receive a text. Setting his things down, and the jug of Yaani down, he'd read it and become irritated. "How late are you going to be? Yes, I just got home. And I noticed you didn't pick up your sock like I asked you to. I don't care if it's a different sock. Anyway, since you'll be home late I'll wait to start it then. Be careful Hans. Alright, see you soon," Daniel called him, putting up groceries at the same time. After saying goodbye and the last of the groceries were put up, he decided to go take a shower. Leaving his visitor to their own devices.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Yaani would look around the kitchen and observe Daniel from the bottle, smiling as she saw him caring about his brother. Once he had left the room, Yaani would crawl out of the bottle, accidentally falling onto the floor as she did with the bottle, making a small clatter sound, but hoping that Daniel didn't hear it. She would quietly put the bottle back where it was and climbed into the sink, turning the cold water tap on and sighing in relief as she filled herself up on cold water and drank it up through her jelly smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Daniel would for a moment poke his head out of the shower, thinking he heard something. Couldn't be Hans, if he had heard anything at all. He remembered to lock the door and everything. So he figured he was just imagining things and went back to his hot shower. After several minutes, he would emerge with a towel on his head and wrapped around his waist as he came into the kitchen for something to drink.

For a moment he didn't even notice Yaani, until he noticed the jug of water was slightly askew somehow. He was sure it had been facing elsewhere. But why was that important? He finally noticed that something... or rather someone was sitting in his sink. Daniel blinked, wondering if he was seeing things for a moment. "Um... hello? What're you doing... in my sink?" He asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Yaani would smile and wave to Daniel "hello~ thank you for saving me back in the park, that water stopped me from being a small goopy mess" she explained "I'm Yaani by the way, just Yaani, it's nice to meet you" she said with a bright smile. Now she was fully hydrated, her sweet curves were fully visible, no clothes, just normal, curvy female human looking anatomy, except of course looking like blue jello.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:29 pm

If not for the fact she was... jello, Dan would be politely not looking at her for the obvious nekkid factor. Not that he was staring at anything but her face right now. Okay so most of that is a lie. "Well, I am the great Daniel! I would say make yourself at home- but you've already done so in my sink, which I use for washing my dishes. Ack!" Daniel replied, suddenly remembering that he was still in nothing but a towel.

"B-be right back!" Daniel stammered, making a hasty retreat. He would return in some sweat pants and a t-shirt, making a quick u-turn to pick up Hans' sock. "As I was saying- welcome to casa de Daniel. Are you like... a slime? Like the ones from Dragon Quest?" Daniel asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Yaani would hop out of the sink and watch him leave then return, tilting her head a little as he returned with clothes "oh yes! You humans wear things to cover you up" she said as her body morphed into a pretty, basic dress that stuck out from her body at the sides "Dragon Quest? I've never heard of that before...is that like one of those video games I've seen people play in the park?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

"Yes it is. The one you saw people playing in the park is most likely Pokemon Go. That's gotten really popular these days," Daniel nodded, tossing his clothes and Hans' lone sock into the laundry room. "Do you like pizza? I was about to cook," Daniel asked, noticing that she had 'donned a dress' using her slime. That was... nice even though it didn't matter now.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:02 pm

"Pizza?! Yum! I love food!" she said happily "I'll basically eat anything edible...well...I'll digest edible things, anything else I can just separate, give me a handful of dirt and I can separate everything in it" she told him as she sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 pm

"Well... there will be no dirt in this house so long as I, the great Dan stay vigilante. Even if the forces of lethargy that is my brother feels the need to irritate me by leaving his socks everywhere," Daniel proclaimed dramatically, tying an apron around his body as he got out a big pizza pan. "So where're you from? Even for a place like Jump City, slimes are not very common," Daniel asked as he started making some pizza dough.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Yaani chuckled as Daniel made his proclamation, but when he asked her where she was from, she couldn't rightly say "I-I don't really know, a few weeks ago I washed up on a log on the beach, I only remember flashes of memory that come and go" she told him softly in a sullen tone. "I've been just wondering around this city ever since" she added.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 pm

"Oh. I see... that is peculiar," Daniel commented, doing the flashy little spin with the dough. Not too high since the room height would not allow a super flashy spin but the fact he managed to do it at all was a feat of itself. Then he started putting on some of his homemade red sauce, then some cheese and the toppings. Based on what little he knew of slimes, he didn't think it mattered too much what he put on it. So he stuck to his original plan! "Well... then the only option left to us is for you to move in! No no, I would not feel right letting you fend for yourself in the whole big world," Daniel said before anticipating her refusal/asking if that was really okay.

"Besides, I definitely would hate myself for not letting such a lovely creature be all by herself," Daniel added sweetly.

Last edited by Sans on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Yaani blinked and blushed a little at his compliment "b-but-I-w-well if you're sure...I don't want to hassle you or anything" she said softly, but she knew she wouldn't get far when he already insisted "a-alright then, but...where will I sleep?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:13 pm

"You kids behaving yourselves?" came a deeper, more laid back sounding voice on the floor.

"ACK! Hans! You know I hate when you do that!" Daniel exclaimed looking down at the clearly sleepy form of his older brother. "I can usually hear you..." he added with confusion.

"Heh. You know how it is, silent but deadly," Hans chuckles.

"Yaani, this lazy and hopeless oaf is my older brother. Hans I swear, you can atleast stand up and greet our new roommate properly," Daniel said helping Hans up.

"Thanks bro. Gravity really had me down there," Hans chuckled, now resting his head on one of the counters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wat-er you? [Emmz] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat-er you? [Emmz]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next