Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Walking along, Fen expected Ella to miraculously know the way because she had a photographic memory. The blonde let out a dry laugh, stopping and looking at the cross roads before them. "Well last time it was completely dark and I was more... riled up... instead of focusing on the task at hand." The girl explained, choosing her words carefully. Ella simply shrugged and chose going right, since last time they mostly took right turns, she was hoping that they'd stumble across the spot that they made up at, that's where they met up with the people... well met up is very mild considering they tried to turn them into human barbecue.
While walking, Ella faintly heard a noise, like someone coughed. Her head whipped around and she took off in a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Ella's excuse for why she couldn't quite remember where they were going made Fen chuckle and smirk rather triumphantly. "Maybe it's a state based memory thing? I can rile you up again if you want." He teased back, only to hear the same noise she did. His jokes were gone as he took off a step behind her. This was the lead they were looking for, he hoped. He was just glad they didn't waste too much time down here. It really did stink.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Despite Fen's attempt to keep on getting her riled up, he stopped short only to sprint after her and follow the sound. Ella took a sharp left and saw some shadowy figure, someone yelled %#!@ and took off in a sprint. The blonde used her wind to throw herself forward, trying to tackle the person who she couldn't see their face. This wasn't the same person, this person was way less offensive, instead of attacking them they instead ran away, which was a lot different than the last time.
"Get back here!" Ella yelled, pushing herself and jumping at the person.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

Fen was half relieved and half disappointed that this man seemed far less confrontational than the last bunch. While the fireballs weren't pleasant, he wasn't sure he trusted that this foot race wouldn't end with the target, Ella, himself, or all three in the feces river between the two walkways...
but he was no quitter. He kept right behind Ella as she closed in on the guy.

"Ella, you got him!" He encouraged right before her jump. He really hoped for her sake that the man fell towards the wall and not the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Jumping for the guy, Ella wrapped her hands around his waist, only for him to roll into the wall and Ella to land on top of him. Before she could even react, he kicked her with claws for feet, gashing across her stomach as he got up and ran around the corner. Ella stood up and held her bleeding stomach, the gashes weren't that deep, but it definitely sucked to have them. "Crap... I was too slow.. Come on." Ella coughed out, the wind being knocked out of her previously gave her a hard time at breathing. Nonetheless she began in a light job again, clutching her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Fen let out a growl when he saw the boy slash across Ella stomach, but was immediately taking his jacket off. He handed it to her, taking the lead by a few steps and hoping that she could keep up. "Wrap that around the wound to stop the bleeding. I'm going to make sure he won't get away."
After that, her jog would be a little too slow. Fen would start his full sprint, following the guy... and Fen was fast, he noted arrogantly. They'd been running for a bit and the other guy would surely start to feel winded. If Fen could close the gap, he'd try a much more trained football tackle at him to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:27 pm

OOC:
Short post, sorry about that.

IC:

Tying the jacket around her stomach, very tightly, Ella turned the corner to watch the boy run into the.. wall? But he disappeared? That didn't make any sense? Unless he was Harry Potter or something. Ella didn't have a good view, but Fen would be able to see the wall pull back to a long entry way followed by it slowly closing. If he was fast enough he'd be able to make it through, but is what behind that door really worth it?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Without thinking too hard, Fen chased the boy. When the boy seemed to... disappear? Into the wall, Fen was close enough to figure out it was a door. "I've got him!"
He assured Ella, barely even thinking about his exit. He barreled in behind the boy, taking a quick check of his surroundings. Her hands were sharp claws as he searched again for the fleeing form of the boy. Then, he'd follow if he could.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Running around the corner she saw Fen and the guy disappear..... behind the wall? When she got close it just looked like a normal brick wall and she was all... alone.. Taking a deep breath Ella would begin walking around the corner, maybe there was another way in? She couldn't just stand there and wait for Fen, she had to try to find a way in!
The blonde would find an exit and crawl out, the area she was in was strange, but it was better than the sewer. There was a giant abandoned brick building with a metal roof extending over to make a gazebo like area. Behind her was a river leading to the ocean, the only thing stopping her from falling over would be the metal guard rail. Ella walked over to the brick wall and began pushing against the bricks, hoping it was like a movie and it would reveal a secret passageway or something.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Ella would have little luck finding a way through the wall. It actually wasn't as simple as a moving rock that worked as a button. Her internal pleas to find a way to be useful did not go ignored, though. Shortly after Fen and the runner vanished behind the wall, the wall on the other side would lurch to life and reveal Greed lazily standing on the other side with a dumb dumb sucker in his mouth.

When he spotted Ella groping the wall, his eyes jumped open for a moment.
"Well hi hi hi there, sweetheart. I thought we'd had a week before our meeting. To what do I owe this pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:50 pm

When looking around, behind her she'd hear a voice, a familiar voice... crap. Ella whipped around and saw her "boss" approach her, asking why she was here so early. "Oh? This is the drop off place... I didn't know that." Ella murmured allowed, holding her hands behind her back absentmindedly. Her mind was racing, trying to come up with an excuse so he didn't do anything to her while she looked for a way in.
"Well actually I went for a run and wanted to check out the river toooooooo... take some selfies by!" She blatantly lied, hoping he'd believe it. She looked like the girl who'd stop mid jog to take some selfies, but for some reason she felt like she had to be on guard. Her whole body was tense just being around him. She did really like him! But... she just felt so horrible for lying.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:51 am

Greed wasn't an idiot,, despite how nonchalant he always came off as. The girl knew where the hideout was, the kids recognized her from staking out the sewers... she was more than met the eye. Then the easiest of background checks told him she was on the b team. He sighed, stepped out of the wall but leaving the door open.
"Sewer selfies? That was the best story you could come up with? I think you need to work on the espionage thing, sweetheart."

His portal opened, and he reached in and pulled out his white dagger, whistling a little tune.
"First off, get an alias. It took like 10 minutes to find out you were on the b team. Though... I guess now that you've seen all this and I spoiled the HIVE thing... you won't really get a chance to practice."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:45 pm

He completely doubted the theory of taking selfies, making her sigh, it wasn't sewer selfies it was river selfies. "You could always join me!" She offered, giggling slightly at the thought of taking selfies with him. An underground drug lord taking selfies with a teenager always over her head, how funny.
However, her silly daydreaming was cut short when he opened some kind of... portal... pulling a knife out of it. He told her to get an alias and that he knew she was B-team... he wasn't going to stab her right? She was nice to him, he wasn't going to do that. At most he'd kidnap her and torture her to get information, that's how all the others were at least. Then he mentioned HIVE again, so he wasn't joking last time? That wasn't good, she needed to tell Hotwire as soon as she got out of this sticky situation. "Okay okay, I wasn't really trying to hide my identity... which I guess was my first mistake, silly me, but I'm looking for someone. I'm telling the truth! I think he got kidnapped by some druglords or something and I was hoping that if maybe I got in I could find him, I swear." Ella told him, crossing her heart in a way to say she was telling the truth. "I like you a lot! I promise we could get along!" She continued, walking forward slowly, her pinky out for him to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Greed wasn't one easily swayed by words and promises. If being a devil from Hell and the literal incarnate of Sin itself taught him anything it's that everyone was a liar. That's why he wasn't heartbroken when his newest recruit turned out to be less than honest. A little annoyed, yes, but heartbroken? Definitely not.
"You got that part down, though. The lying. You say I could join you, but we both know the first thing you'd do after we left here is go to the police or worse... the Titans."

When she offered the pinky swear, he let out a disappointed sigh. He liked it better with the drawn lines. He put himself on one side of the fence, and she put herself on the other. "Look, kid, this is all adorable and everything but totally unnecessary. I don't have too many friends. Let me show you why."

In a blur he was a step behind her, swinging his dagger wildly at her neck. This was no friendly strike.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:00 pm

All he did was call her a liar and say she'd tell the police, or even the Titans. It was like he was reading her mind... or maybe she plastered all her emotions on her face.. "Yes, but they aren't bad people, they would help you!" She explained, listening as he continued to ignore what she was saying. At this point she was worn out from the use of her powers, and all the running she previously did didn't help her current situation. Ella begun to back up as she talked, seeing as the knife he had was being used as a way to threaten her. "We could be friends-" The blonde would begin but was cut short by a gash across her neck. Her hands would fly to the wound, trying to keep the blood from spraying everywhere as she choked..
Oh god.. she was dying... she was going to die... she wouldn't even get to see her family again, the B-team, get to see Dom come home, get to see Fen... Her vision would tunnel, the outer rims turning black as she stumbled back. "Pl.. e ase." Ella choked out, looking up at Greed with pleading eyes. She always put herself in dangerous situations and sometimes thought she'd die a martyr's death, saving someone and dying in her friends arms. It was quite silly, but she guessed in real life you don't get a heroes ending.

Ella fell to the ground, her grip on her neck failing... Her life flashed before her eyes, from growing up, to the Zydon attack, to becoming apart of the B-team, to getting close with Amber, to doing her first mission with Fen, to going on her first date with Fen, to adopting Titus, to meeting Leo, to becoming best friend with Dom, to getting to know the Titans, to becoming close with Hotwire, to Dom dressing in drag, to Big Red saving her from a creep at the club, to Big Red giving her her first tattoo, to getting back together with Fen, spending all that time with Fen... Oh no....
And with that, Ella's short 16 years were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next