Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:21 am

Ella made a valid point. She was wearing his clothes, and despite looking a little homeless she made sure that hers were safe. He frowned at the thought of ruining two sets of clothes tonight, but didn't think too much about it. "Jokes on you, I put on your underwear while you were cleaning up."
Obviously a lie, but he wasn't gonna roll over without a fight. He quickly found his keys as Ella started freaking out about the weed. He paused, honestly having forgot about that himself.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea, Love. First off, what if some kid finds it? Second... what if the dealer gets mad you're a beamer? We can use the drugs as a trade to calm him down. If we get rid of them, then he'll probably think you're a narc... Maybe we could hide it here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:45 am

When he said he put on her underwear, she only rolled her eyes in response, she was too busy freaking out about the weed. "If some kid finds it they'll be stuck with soggy weed that's good for nothing! The dealer is probably going to be pissed at me so we need to go tonight! I don't care if he's mad at me! What if they find it here!? What are you going to tell the police 'Oh I'm holding these for my girlfriend who's fake selling drugs to catch a criminal for justice!'." She panicked, pulling it out of the bag and walking over to his kitchen to put it in another brown paper bag. She curled it up and then turned to face Fen. "I don't think that's going to work, and I don't feel like busting you out of jail." She concluded, walking towards his door so she could go out and throw the bag of drugs into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Fen was trying to think of something he could say to stop her, but honestly didn't have another idea besides that the dealer might be angry that she had dumped it. Well, he figured the best he could do would be going along with it and hoping that it didn't bite them in the butt later. "You gotta admit though, a jailbreak sounds pretty cool. I could get a prison tattoo. 'Thug life'."
He joked as he trotted behind her out the door. "I assume you wanna get started on this ASAP, right? How about you ditch those, I'll keep watch for cops and start the car. I don't want to explain why you're throwing drugs in the ocean and bust you out of jail."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:07 pm

She listened to him saying that a jail break would be fun along with him getting a tattoo. Ella rolled her eyes and thought about the situation a bit more, throwing the bag in the ocean might not be the best idea.... but leaving it here was worse... then it hit her! Tattoos!
Ella quickly pulled out her phone and skipped down the stairs, dialing a number and sitting on the steps. "Hey Big Red! I need a favor.... Yeah... I'm at Fen's... okay I'll see you in a bit." She talked into the phone, looking up at Fen with a smirk. "Have I told you about Big Red?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Ella quickly got a new idea, it seemed. When they got downstairs she made a phone call, saying something about a Big Red? Fen was pretty lost at the ordeal, but didn't think too hard on it. He watched her with arms crossed as she did her business. He was still pretty nervous about the police pulling up, but that was a stupid thing to fret about considering that they never did that around here...
"No, you haven't? Who's this... Big Red character?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Putting her phone away, still smirking, Ella happily clicked her tongue from what was to come. She hadn't talked to him in a while, and she knew how he felt about Fen so she couldn't wait to see what would happen next. "He's my tattoo artist and best friend." She explained vaguely, wanting to keep the surprise... well... a surprise.
After another 7 minutes of waiting anxiously, a new truck pulled up into a parking spot and a giant man stepped out. He was practically an Irish lumberjack, with red hair, a red beard, tons of tattoos, and currently wearing flannel to match it all. Ella jumped off the stairs and ran towards him, jumping into his arms for a bear hug, which he swung her around. "Ella bear! So good to see you again!" The man chimed happily, his Irish accent thick as he set her down. "Big Red! I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Fen." The small girl introduced, pulling him over to the steps.

The cheery man that moments ago held Ella, now look sternly down at Fen. He glanced between the two, his eyebrow raised. "Yeah I 'eard of him, did you bring me here to beat him up?" He growled, pounding his fist into his hand while staring at Fen. Big Red easily reached 6'4 in height, he was practically a bear.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:05 pm

When Big Red arrived, there was little doubt as to the origin of the nickname. The man was big, and very red. Hair, beard, and matching red flannel. He pounded his fist into his hand and threatened to beat up Fen. Unlike Ella, this man actually was intimidating. Fen had little doubt that he could be stomped into oblivion if Big Red wanted to.
"Heh... I'm not sure I deserve that. Vouch for me, Love?"

Fen said, looking to Ella with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Ella was giggling like an idiot, watching Big Red intimidate Fen like that was truly hilarious. Of course, all jokes had to come to an end at some point. "No no Big Red, Fen's a sweet heart I promise, everything is well." She told him, patting his arm so he'd relax a bit. The giant bear of a man looked between the two and nodded before smirking towards the kid. "I wasn't gon' pummel you kid." He reassured, turning his attention back to Ella. "So, what did you need me here for?" Big Red asked, leaning against the apartment building.
"Welllll long story short, I'm doing a little mission and I have a bag of weed I need to get rid of so Fen doesn't wind up in jail." She said flatly, making Big Red nod. "Is this about Dom?" Big Red asked, making Ella look away as she grabbed the bag. She let out a deep breath and handed him the bag. "Mostly... I was hoping he had some kind of lead to where he may be... but... nothing." Ella explained, her cheery mood before gone completely. Big Red quickly kissed her on the forehead with a father like tone before walking away without another word, taking the weed with him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Fenrir let Ella do the talking, not sure he believed that Big Red wasn't gonna try to pummel him yet. He had no idea what Ella might have told him that made him want to do that, so he was going to play it safe. He paid close attention to their interactions, though. Ella seemed to have a way with people that just pulled them near her. Fen... not so much. Most people he'd met have been standoffish with him. Especially the more they got to know him.
He picked up the bit about Dom, raising a brow as he did. Who was Dom? It seemed to depress Ella immediately, the Big Red made a hasty retreat. Fen hugged Ella from behind.

"Wanna talk about it?" He probed, secretly pretty happy that they'd gotten rid of the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 am

As Big Red left, Fen came up behind her and hugged her around the waist. He offered talking about Dom, but Ella just shook her head and put on a fake sense of cheeriness. "No it isn't a big deal, don't worry about it! Let's just head over to the sewers now that we got that problem out of the way." She told him, turning around and kissing his cheek. "I'd like to be home to see my family for once," Ella teased for the fact that she was always at his place, "So we should probably get over there soon." She finished, her fake smile still not wavering.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Fen could see through the fake cheer, but decided that if she didn't want to talk about it it wasn't really right for him to push her. Then she declared that she was ready to depart for the sewers now, and he almost let out a groan. He'd fallen in last time, and the whole idea of going back was going to be equally annoying. That being said, if there was people selling drugs down there then he was with Ella. They needed to do what they could to stop that.
"That almost sounds like a complaint." He teased back. "It's not my fault you can't seem to stay away from me."

He unlocked his car, starting to head over. When she was in, he'd take them to the sewer entrance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:41 pm

His only response is that he was so alluring that she couldn't stay away. Ella only rolled her eyes and jabbed him in the side with her elbow, following him to the car. Despite her mood, those little comments always seemed to make her feel better, so hopping in the car she shook off any thoughts from earlier and got into a new mind set. Right now they needed to focus on finding out where her drug dealer was, if HIVE was a thing, and if HIVE was an actual thing what were they going to do about it.
While thinking this all through, they got to the entrance of the sewers where Ella pulled up her hood and got out of the car. The blonde stuck out her hand and threw the man hole over, looking at Fen with a smirk. "Be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Ella remained quiet for most of the car ride, save for the playful jab at his comment. The girl might be tiny, but man was she fearless... and could pack a punch. He was thankful it was only a playful jab. He figured they were at least a little passed whatever was getting her down, but he made a note to ask about it later so she didn't bottle it all up.
When they arrived at the sewers, Ella was much less eager to enter than she was back at the apartment. She opened the cover, then told him to lead the way. He rolled his eyes, but started heading towards the fowl smelling hole.

"Whatever the princess says." He replied sarcastically, making his way into the disgusting sewers. He just hoped they'd find those punks fast and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Fen called her a princess and quickly scurried down in the sewers, making her frown. She was going to say she preferred being called queen, but just sighed instead, what was the point. Ella just rolled up her sleeves and began climbing down into the sewer, hopping down next to Fen. She pulled out her phone and turned on the flash light, looking around. "I guess it's time to start." The girl shrugged, leading the way on the concrete path, she had one hand over her nose because how bad it smelled in there.
As she continued walking, she tried to remember where they went last time, looking at Fen to see if he had any idea. "Can you use your doggy powers and sniff our way there?" Ella teased, a smirk forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Fen let her lead, since she had the light and everything it only made sense. He also followed her example of putting a hand over his nose. He was glad he didn't have any puppy powers to make this stench stronger. It was a rare day that he thanked the heavens that he didn't have a power. "No, lucky me. We'll have to do this one the old fashioned way. Shouldn't be too hard with your photographic memory, ne?"
He was hopeful. The faster they found what they were looking for, the faster they could get out of the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next