Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barA Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Empty
PostSubject: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 9:45 pm

After Ella's encounter with Greed, she had a to tell Fen everything that had happened. She still had all the weed in her back pack, and most of their conversation recorded, so hopefully Fen will believe her. Nonetheless, she drove all the way over to his apartment, glad that it was Friday.
She parked her car and walked up the steps to his apartment, when she got to the door she rang the door bell and waited. Ella felt dirty since she had all the drugs in her back pack, she needed to find a way to get rid of it... fast... Because if they got caught they were going to get in some serious trouble.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Fen had just gotten home from practice and was making a snack... and by snack, he meant a full on steak was just getting pulled off for him to eat. Just when he was getting ready to start eating, his doorbell rang. "...of course."
He did a quick job, opening the door to see Ella. Right away he could tell something was off. He raised a brow at her, kissing her quickly. "Hey there, Love. Everything okay? You look... frazzled."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Ella pecked Fen and pushed her way into his apartment, running her hand through his hair. "Everything is fine if you consider technically now I'm a drug dealer!!" She exclaimed, throwing her book bag to the side and pacing in his living room. "I thought that I was hot stuff and be able to trick this guy into simply giving me information and then I could go on my way! But nope! That's never how it works! He had to make sure I was the 'real deal' and I ended up going back to his little hide out, fought some guys for him, and now I have a huge bag of weed in my back pack!" Ella said this all very quickly while pacing. She'd stop and try to take off Fen's sweatshirt, when in her frantic manner she got stuck. Ella let out an angry sigh as her arms were above her head, the sweat shirt tangling her and exposing her chest and belly.
"The worst part about it is I actually like the guy! Besides his horrible ways he's really cool and I want him to be good! I know he can!" She continued while being stuck, her voice muffled. "Also he said something about HIVE enrollment." Ella mumbled as if it wasn't important, while wiggling back and forth."Help?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Ella was pacing around, frantic. When she said she was a drug dealer, Fen was a bit confused but didn't ask anything. He let her explain what had happened. He hadn't seen her like this before and it was starting to worry him. She tried to take off the sweatshit, but wasn't having much luck. She got rather stuck.
"Don't tell me you fell in love with a drug dealer?" He teased, trying to ease the tension as much as he could. He walked over to help her with the shirt. Once she'd escaped the trap, he'd pull her into a hug after smiling at her. "Let's sit down and think about this, then."

He'd lead her to the couch, sitting down and pulling her into his lap. "So you have a bunch of drugs on you. That kind of makes going to the police pointless. I doubt they'd believe that the rich suburban girl has weed for research purposes... and you said he has something to do with HIVE? That can't be right. HIVE is dead. It has been for a while now. So, tell me, what else did you see? Anything that can identify him? Any leads?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:22 pm

"No I didn't fall in love with him! He was just a really cool guy who doesn't know how to take care of himself, it's probably just my motherly intuition or something." She explained as he helped untangle her. Ella let out a sigh as Fen pulled her into his lap, wrapping her arms around his chest for comfort. She was so over whelmed right now it was ridiculous. "He could have been lying about HIVE... But we shouldn't cross it out just yet.." She explained, letting out a sigh.
"I'm supposed to meet him again at this club house in 2 weeks... Maybe we can stake him out then and double team him to take him down? We'd have to use the element of surprise since he's pretty strong though... Then we can throw him in jail!" She suggested, leaning her head on Fen's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Ella seemed to be calming down a bit and thinking more rationally. That was good. If she didn't do that there was no way that he'd be able to help her. Though it seemed that despite how frazzled she was she was still eager to get back out there and get more information.
God, Fen loved this woman. His first instinct was to get back there and check it out himself, too.

"That will work. We need to find out more about the man. It sounds like he's got an organization, which means that it could be a pretty serious crime ring. If HIVE is back and he knows something about it, then he's actually a pretty big threat. I don't know if it's such a good idea to attack him. Did you see him fight too? Was he strong?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 pm

"He often said ludicrous things to mess with me... so I'm not too sure about the HIVE thing.. but it doesn't hurt to check." She explained, pressing herself against him for comfort. At some point he might notice something hard from her chest, or he might not care. Fen of course brought up him fighting, which made Ella think back. "Yeah, he had to go get some drugs back or something from these guys and he summoned a sword from this... portal? and I took care of the other guys because his lackeys... HIS LACKEYS! HOW COULD I FORGET!" Ella began telling him, getting excited and turning so that she was straddling him and looking him eye to eye.
"The guys that worked for him! They are the same people we saw in the sewers the other week! I thought they would recognize me but I convinced them that it wasn't me!" She said practically bouncing from excitement. "We just need to go back to the sewer and check it out!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:09 am

Ella's fear was quickly replaced with excitement, it seemed. Fen smirked as she did her detective work in her head. So the drug dealer was someone who could summon weapons from some portal. "That's a good bit to go on. Did you get the guys name? Surely you asked for that right?"
Then he remembered back to the sewer, trying to think about the parts where he wasn't shoving his tongue in her mouth or falling into sewage. He was distracted though, by something hard poking into his chest. He tried to ignore it.

"So the plan can be to stake out the sewers. If there is a hideout, that's probably where those pups vanished off to... what the Hell is in your shirt, Love? It keeps poking me." He shamelessly grabbed her chest, searching for the source.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 am

Fen was on the same thinking track as Ella, making is easy to brain storm with him. "Yeah, he had this weapon from his portal and he straight up punched a guy in the back of the head. Of course it didn't do anything because the Meta he hit was almost indestructible, but it didn't do much to his hand." Ella explained while he suggested staking out the sewers. That would be a good start, if they could find the main base, they could send more professional heroes to clean out the area. Of course this whole train of though was cut off by Fen suddenly grabbing her chest in search of the metal.
Ella instantly flushed pink, putting her hand on top of his. "It.. It's the nipple piercings I got done for you that was supposed to be a surprise." She admitted, still flustered from the random attack. "You.. you can't just grab me like that when I'm trying to think!" She pouted, covering her chest with her arm. "They're still sensitive okay?" The girl continued, her face slowly fading back to the normal color. She was insanely flustered right now, she was trying to think... not do anything like that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:34 am

It seemed her thought process changed really quickly when Fen inquired about her breasts. She put her hand on his, making him pause and frown. Since when was he not allowed to touch? Then she said something that only made him want more. Nipple piercings.
He'd told her once, in passing, that he thought they were sexy as hell on a girl. He hadn't expected her to actually go out and get them. That was one helluva surprise. He barely even noticed that she was chastising him for touching her suddenly. She was clearly flustered. She even covered her chest, earning a little dog like whine of protest from the boy.

"Can... can I see? Just a peek then we go right back to planning I swear!"
He tried to sound innocent. Key word: tried.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 am

By covering her chest, she only received a whine of sorts from Fen, making her bite her lip. She wasn't going to melt or anything like she usually did under his touch. Instead of leaving it at that, Fen went further to say that he wanted to see them and then they'd immediately get back to work. Ella had an inkling that they wouldn't get back to work straight away, but it was better than him practically whining like a puppy while they tried to think instead. "...Oka..y..." Ella said slowly, putting down her arm and adjusting herself, she was very aware of her body right now while straddling him.
Ella would pull off her sports bra, without taking off her shirt, and tossed it aside. She then pulled up her cheer uniform to show off her new bar jewelry. "What do you think?" Ella asked, regaining her cool.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:22 pm

One hour later~

Fen rolled off the couch with a rather satisfied groan. Ella was dressed and he had his jeans on now. He went to the fridge to get himself a Gatorade. "So, uh... back on track then. Did you get the dealers name? Something we can report to the police when we track those kids back to the hideout."
He was trying his best to stay focus. That girl knew how to get Fen all riled up.

"If not, I guess either way the plan is to stake out the sewers. If it does lead to something real, well... then we'll have to call your friends on the Titans. When are you going to introduce me, by the way?"
He teased with a wink. He actually would be interested in meeting the guardians of the city.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:59 pm

After of an hour of... shenanigans... The two were finally able to gather themselves and begin planning. Ella zipped up Fen's jeans and had one of his hoodies on too, she looked even more tiny since his clothes were so baggy on her small body. She put her other clothes into his laundry and sighed, making her way to Fen and leaning against the counter. "No he didn't say...which doesn't give us much to go off of." She explained, crossing her arms and looking at the ceiling.
"Yeah I think we should start out with staking out the sewers, and then we can move on from there. I could call the Titans, but I don't think now is a good time to bother them... they must be really busy since they haven't talked to me in a while.." Ella explained, pounding her fist into her hand. "Let's go back to the sewers!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Fen was disappointed that she didn't get a name, but it made sense. A proper drug dealer wouldn't be dumb enough to give out a name to a stranger that he'd given drugs to. That sounded like a quick way to get caught.
Then Ella surprised him with her excitement. She said she didn't want to call the Titans since they must have been busy. Fenrir remembered hearing something about some of them even being in the hospital. Mix that with the drugs and they might be starting to live in a dangerous city.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you excited to crawl through the sewers with me. My how the times change." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 pm

As she was talking, Fen said that he was more surprised by the fact that she was willing to go down in the sewers with him, which made her chuckle. "Ha-Ha! Jokes on you I'm wearing your clothes." Ella fired back, sticking out her tongue and putting her hands on her hips. She rolled up her sleeves before flicking his arm, followed by turning and walking away. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned back to look at Fen. "We have to get rid of the weed!" She said in a panicked tone, looking at her bag. "Ahhh!! Eue! Throw it in the ocean!" Ella concluded while scurrying to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]   A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plan Fit For the Gods (Bloo) [IS]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next