Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What could have been (Solo History) Vote_lcapWhat could have been (Solo History) Voting_barWhat could have been (Solo History) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What could have been (Solo History) Vote_lcapWhat could have been (Solo History) Voting_barWhat could have been (Solo History) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What could have been (Solo History)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What could have been (Solo History) Empty
PostSubject: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:26 pm

These past few weeks have been... rough... Between Set, Yang losing an Arm, and Suzuki almost dying in her arms, Garnet was truly exhausted. She actually slept, the last time she slept was... was... was back after the incident.. She was a different Gem then, a different woman, so naive and new social interaction. Yes, Garnet is 366 years old, but she never really got used to humans. If she joined a group, she'd just help fight whatever monster they were dealing with at that time, then when she felt like she needed to, she left. However, in some point in her life, she met someone that changed it forever, someone so similar to Yang that staring at her now flooded her mind with memories.
Garnet was watching Yang sleep in the infirmary, Suzuki besides her, and they both were spitting images of her previous group..  Well, not literally, they didn't look like them, but they sure acted like them. This is what made Garnet so nervous to be apart of a team like this again, with members here acting like old members, it could only lead to something similar. The gem didn't know how she'd be able to deal with such heart break again, she was separated for almost a year, Ruby and Sapphire hiding underground, healing.

Thinking of all this, Garnet nodded off, falling asleep as well.

April 3rd 1968

A young, tall, woman walked into a field where the commotion was taking place. It was Garnet, but a younger Garnet. She had taken many forms, some to fit into the human society better, this being one of them.
Spoiler:
There was a loud crash and when Garnet walked over the hill, she saw two girls going hand and hand with a giant monster that was similar to a small kraken. The gem immediately summoned her gold gauntlets, which were much smaller at the time. She ran towards the chaos, watching as the blonde punched at the Kraken, but instead of hitting it a tree behind her smashed down on it. The other girl with large hair pushed both of her hands forward, making water from the near by lake cover the monster and freeze.
When Garnet finally got there, she slowed to halt, seeing how both girls completely cut the monster in half without her help. She put both hands on her hips and let out a sigh. The two girls high fived each other and looked at Garnet. "To the max!" The blonde said, smiling at Garnet.

The other girl, when looking at Garnet, let out a squeak of surprise and hid behind the blonde. "Hey Hey Pam! It's fine! Look at her she's like us, she won't hurt you." The blonde reassured, smiling at Garnet as she approached the two.
This was a different era, showing any sort of sign of being a meta human was frowned upon, especially if you were a POC. This poor girl was an African American female that had amazing powers, and she was being shamed for it, she just saved a near by city, yet they'd never know. It was one of those things Garnet saw time and time again, but to be a Meta was only a huge outcast in America or in European countries... Weird.. it's like they're afraid of not being in charge on things.

Pushing this to the back of her mind, Garnet listened in. "Hey Ace, what's your name?" The blonde asked Garnet, putting her hands on her hips. She was very bold and out going. "I'm Garnet, it's nice to see you two girls out here saving people and not expecting a reward back... It's refreshing." She said, smiling at the two. "Garnet!! What a bad name! This is Pam and I'm Amber!" Amber told her, smiling. "Bad... as in good.. right?" The gem double checked, making Pam and Amber laugh. "Of course silly! You must not be from around here with that accent." Pam chimed in, opening up a bit more.
"What brings you to the not-so-sunny Maine?" Amber asked, plopping down in the grass, followed by Pam doing the same. Garnet took a seat as well, letting the wind flow through her long hair as she thought. "I'm just traveling.. Letting the wind decide on my next stop, learning about new cultures, seeing new people. Every day is an adventure!" Garnet said cheerfully, making Pam and Amber smile back.

"That sounds like such a bogue life style..... Psyche!" Amber joked, making all three girls laugh. "What do you two do? Do you fight monsters for a living?" Garnet asked, genuinely curious. "Amber and I only fight monsters on the side, we like to protect our town, even if the people don't really....like us..." Pam began, blushing and looking to the side. "But we have such great gifts! So of course we're going to help out with them!" Amber chimed in, grinning while pulling Pam into a side hug. "Between us two girls, we're Flower Power!" She told Garnet before awkwardly looking off to the side. "We did not agree on that" Pam whined, pushing Amber over. "Okay okay! It's a work in progress!" She gave in, letting out a sigh followed by all three of them laughing.

Amber:

Pam:

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:52 pm

May 23rd 1971

It had been a little bit over three years since the three girls had met, Pam and Amber convinced Garnet (after two battles with each other) that she should stay for a few days and help out. Well, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into 3 years of fighting by each others sides. The gem didn't expect this, she didn't expect to have so many ups and downs with these girls, to actually understand them. They were so open with each other, so every time something did happen that broke them, they could always get up. They were there for each other, and Garnet loved being apart of that family.
Even though sometimes their teenage antics got in the way of missions, they grew and learned how to get past that. Garnet just sort of became the mom of the two, since both of their parents weren't apart of their lives. Once they both graduated, they hit the road, traveling in an old van to stop crime all around the US (and sometimes Canada)!

Now, Garnet lay in the back of the van (since there were so seats) with Pam asleep on her lap. Amber was happily singing along with The Beatles blasting, swerving occasionally. The gem only laughed, listening to Amber's off pitch singing was soothing on days like this. The sun was shining, the land was flat, nothing really happened in Kansas. The group "Groovy Gals" were traveling from Maine to California, it was supposed to be the land of sunshine and dreams! There they could fight monsters in the sunshine!
As they were driving, Amber let out a scream and stopped suddenly, turning the vehicle sideways as it stopped. Pam was thrown forward and Garnet grabbed her. "What happened!?" The gem yelled, running to the front window. Before them was a weird pod of sorts in the middle of the road. There wasn't a town for a hundred of miles, so it wasn't a local thing. "I don't know.. Let's go find out!" Amber told the others, running out of the van with a grin on her face. "Groovy Gals! Go!" She yelled, followed by a groan from Pam.

"We did not agree on that!" She yelled, following behind Garnet and Amber. "Don't worry about it, it's a work in progress!" Amber yelled back as all three of them approached the pod. Pam turned her fanny pack around, pulling water out of it. "You know Pam,you really should find a new way to carry that water. Your Fanny Pack is totally bogus." Garnet told her, summoning her gold gauntlets. "Dream on Garnet, this will be in style in no time!" Pam giggled, having a stream of water swirl around her body continuously.
Silence fell between the three girls when a crash was heard coming from the pod, followed by the black window to be thrown off and sent flying from pod. "Hello? Do you need help? Are you okay?" Amber asked again, slowly approaching the pod. As soon as she got close enough to look inside, a creature lurched from it and landed on all fours, looking around with fear in her eyes. It's orange eyes pierced through them, specifically looking at Garnet for a long period of time. The creature's hair was all over it's face and tumbling down, making it hard to see anything but it's eyes. "Alien!!!!" Pam screeched, jumping back and falling over. Garnet caught her and looked at Amber, nodding. "We're not in Kansas anymore Pammy..." She murmured, sticking her hands in the air so the creature wouldn't attack the three. "What-No! We are in Kansas you square!" Pam shot back, making Garnet chuckle.

Amber turned her back and put her hands on her hips. "Well excusseeee me for trying to be funny!" Amber began, but was cut off by being tackled by creature. Both girls yelled Amber and ran towards her, only to stop to see what had happened. The alien was in a passionate embrace with Amber, both party members kissing. Garnet's mouth hung open as she covered Pam's eyes.
After a few more moments of this, the Alien stood up and brushed back her hair, revealing a very feminine body. "Sor-sorry about the jump scare.. I just get nervous easily.." She said sweetly, averting her eyes. Amber was still on the ground, her face full of shock and a deep shade of pink. "Garnet.. I'm really gay.." Amber stated, making Pam giggle and Garnet give her a thumbs up.

"Alright.. so what's with the kissing? Who are you? And where are you from?" Garnet asked, helping Amber up as she covered her mouth in pure shock. Pam was still giggling like crazy. "We already knew that." Pam said as the alien looked at the three. "Oh-yes yes.. I'm just a bit confused right now.." She said, her eyes switching from orange to clear several times. "Kissing... is that what you call it? Well.. Well to learn your language i must kiss someone that knows that language... Oh! My name is Ysk and I'm from there!" She explained, her face blushing from being put on the spot. She pointed to space when she said there.
"I knew it! Aliens!!!" Pam exclaimed, bouncing happily as her water went back into her Fanny Pack. "Don't be rude Pam.." Garnet told her, approaching Ysk with a smile. She stuck out her hand for her to shake, this not being the first alien Garnet has seen. "Well Ysk, Welcome to Earth. I'm Garnet, that's Pam, and she's Amber." Garnet introduced, pointing to each girl as Ysk just stared at her hand. Her eyes kept on switching between clear and orange again.

"Also known as the Groovy Gals!" Amber chimed in, jumping behind Garnet. The gem pushed back her face, making Pam laugh again. "It's a work in progress." Pam explained while smiling. "Oh.. well... Groovy Gals, thank you for your kindness.. And your gift of the English language, although it is a strange one." Ysk said smiling, making Garnet think of something. "Hey! How about we give you a ride into town, we're heading there anyways and there's always room for one more!" She suggested, making Ysk blush. "Oh no! I can't trouble you more than I already have! Please, it's fine." The alien said hurriedly, her face flushed.
"Why not! We could use another gal! Especially if you could help us come up with a team name... Amber sucks with them." Pam chimed in, but for once Amber didn't because as she looked to Ysk, she'd blush furiously.

"No-no really! It's fine!" Ysk continued, followed by Garnet walking up to her and throwing her arm over her shoulder. "It'll be fine, it's no trouble." The gem explained, leading the girl to the van. "I-I-I don't think I'll fit in.." The alien admitted, looking off to the side. "Nonsense! I control water, she controls the earth, and Garnet is literally a rock! You'll fit in fine around here!" Pam told her, hopping in the Van and plopping down on a bean bag.
Finally, all the girls loaded up, Amber returning to her natural state. "Hmmm.. How about The LadyBugs!" Amber suggested as she started driving. "Now you aren't even trying!" Garnet told her, laughing at the name. Ysk looked around nervously, but let out a few laughs of her own, these girls were something different..

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 7:48 pm

August 15th 1973

As if history was repeating itself, Ysk's trip to the town ended up more than that. The night they all went to town, their van ran out of gas and they ended up camping outside underneath the stars. All four girls shared stories of their life, how Pam and Amber met, where Garnet came from, where Ysk came from. They stayed up until sunrise, and when they did finally sleep, everyone was a lot more comfortable with each other.
Now, two years later all four girls were side by side, facing a new threat. They eventually got to Wyoming and when they did, they found a place they loved and set up shop for those two years. They protected that town for a while, making their home in a cave near by. Today was supposed to be an Autumn cleaning ritual that Ysk always did, but they were interrupted by a loud armored monster. Pam first ran out, standing by the moat they made specifically for her, followed by Garney, Ysk, and Amber.
Spoiler:

"StarSquad! Go!" Amber yelled, jumping on the rock she made float to get above the monster. "We did not agree on that!" Ysk yelled, her eyes turning clear again as multiple of Ysk's poofed around the monster. They'd all throw a similar spear, attempting to get it to fall over. "It's a work in progress!" Amber yelled, sticking her hands forward as they grabbed the monsters hands and pulled them back. The monster let out a roar that shook Amber, making her fall from her rock. It proceeded to rip itself free, only to have Garnet smash it's face, throwing him into the ground.
Ysk and all her copies jumped into the air and threw 24 spears into the monster while Pam shot a wave of water underneath Amber, catching her. As soon as she was caught, She jumped from the water and pulled more trees and vines from the mountain behind them. amber shoved them into the ground and made them rise underneath the monster, a specific tree piercing through its chest.

Ysk jumped back and looked at Pam, nodding. As the monster got up, Pam would make an ice slide for her to skate on, and when she got close she cover the monster in water and freezed it. The monster looked around, trying to break free from its icy jail, only to see Garnet jumping towards it to punch him directly in its face. The monster shattered into hundreds of pieces, and all the girls smiled at each other.
Pam smiled giddily and ran to Amber to hug her, but instead Amber ran to Ysk. Amber picked up Ysk and spun her around before dipping her and kissing her. Garnet nodded at the two and walked over to Pam, putting a hand on her head. "Good job out there Pam, we couldn't have done it without you." She encouraged, smiling at her short friend. "Oh yeah... Thank you Garnet.." Pam said with a sigh, forcing a smile. The gem knew what was going on, but wasn't going to pry.

Amber and Ysk walked over, laughing about something that had just been said. "Oh man.. StarSquad did great guys!" Amber told them, putting her hand in the middle followed by everyone else. "I think we should celebrate! The monster didn't even go to the city near by!" Garnet suggested, watching as Pam's eyes lit up, followed by Ysk awkwardly looking to the side. "Well.. we would.. but Ysk and I are going for a hike and going to stargaze. She's going to to point out her galaxy!" Amber said happily, grabbing Ysk's hand and kissing it.
Pam's eyes looked down again, the light leaving them. "Have fun then!" Pam faked enthusiasm, receiving a childish smile from Ysk and a big one from Amber. The two girl walked off, heading up one of the paths as the sun was beginning to set.

Garnet went to say something to Pam, but she was already gone. Shrugging, the Gem began to clean up the mess, fixing the hole that the monster created. She knew that a talk was coming soon, but for now she'd keep her mouth shut until Pam was ready.
Several hours later Garnet was almost done with the hole, filling it up with giant chunks of rock that she and Amber had thrown about. As she was carrying a giant chunk, Pam finally approached her, making the gem drop the rock and look at her. "Whoa! You didn't have to drop it!" Pam said, shaken from giant noise. Garnet shrugged, punching two holes into the rock and patted on the other one as she took a seat. "Thank you.. Garnet I'm just so confused." Pam began, looking up into the sky. "I...I...I love Amber so much... I've had since we were little girl.. and you know... I just thought after all we've been through she'd love me like that too.." Pam explained, tears filling her eyes. "and Ysk! We are so close! She's my best friend! But... but.. I just can't help but be so angry with her! Or just so! so!.... Jealous..." The girl said with tears streaming down her face, grabbing at her hair. "I just thought... that MAYBE she'd give me a chance after all the times I saved her life, or all the shared moments we had... but then Ysk falls from the sky and steals her from me!" Pam growled angrily, causing Garnet to pat her shoulder. "I don't know how much longer I can do this Garnet... I just... what should I do?"

Garnet thought about this and nodded. "I see how much you love her, and loving someone is the most wonderful and painful thing in the world. I'm sure every time you see her you have so many emotions it hurts, and seeing her get hurt is like getting a piece of you get hurt." She began, Pam nodding furiously. "But right now, she is happy with Ysk, and you need to respect that. If you truly love Amber, you will love that she's happy with someone else. Loving someone is not owning them, its putting them first, their needs first. You want what's best for them to be there for them.." Garnet explained, leaning back and looking up at the stars. Pam's face fell as she began to process this information, letting out a sigh. "Thank you so much Garnet..." Pam thanked, blushing slightly. "Have you ever been in love?" She asked, looking up at her with a shy smile.
"I am love." She responded plainly, dipping her glasses and revealing her third eye. Pam let out a gasp, her face flushing red out of shock. Garnet chuckled and looked at up at the stars again. "You know I-" Garnet began as she looked back at Pam who was leaning into kiss Garnet. When they made contact, The gem fell back on the ground out of shock. "Whoaaaaaa!!!! Pam you can't just kiss me!?!" Garnet said out of shock, all three eyes wide under her glasses. Pam's face was red as a beet, her standing up and looking around with panic. "I'm sorry! I just thought something might happen and then I wouldn't have to worry about Amber!! With all your talk of love I thought you were trying to tell me something!" She excused, looking around awkwardly.

Garnet stood up and brushed herself off. "No no Pam.. you have it all wrong.. I'm in a relationship.. I am a relationship.." She explained, putting her hand on her chest trying to explain. Pam put her hands on her head again "I'm sorry.. I'm just so confused! It seems like everyone has someone to love.... but me.." Pam cried, making Garnet pull her into a hug, holding her close. "Pam, I love you, Amber loves you, and Ysk loves you."

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:25 pm

April 3rd 1974

The winter was pretty rough, living in a cave in the north isn't ideal for the other girls, they all ended up surrounding themselves with heaters and a fire every night, snuggling. On top of this, Pam was beginning to get better. She grew less and less jealous of Ysk and Amber, and began focusing her time on productive things. Garnet knew she was trying hard, but every once in a while, when Amber and Ysk were holding hands or laughing with each other, she saw the pain in Pam's eyes. At first she just walked off and did something else, but then she began pushing herself.
Garnet tried talking to her, but Pam brushed her off. She constantly said things like "she had to do this." or "She needs to protect them." or even things like "She isn't strong enough.". It was like she was confusing her worth with her strength, something that Garnet didn't want to see. It was a self destructive habit that could only lead to harm.

Nonetheless, winter passed and spring came through, melting away the snow. The girls all decided to pack up and head towards California once again, trying to get away from the cold. "Alright Flower Power! Are you ready to go?!" Amber yelled out, grinning as she held her sleeping bag in her arms. Ysk pushed her, making Amber's grin wider than before. "Okay okay.. I thought some nostalgia would win that one over!" She excused, making Pam look away slightly. "What's up Pammy? Nostalgia hurtin?" The blonde said care free, throwing her arm around Pam.
Immediately, the girl lit up, smiling. "That's more like it! Let's go!" Amber concluded, following Ysk into the van while slapping her butt. This, of course, made the smile fade away from Pam's face, going back to the usual nonchalant. Garnet put a hand on her shoulder, which she shrugged off.

Ysk sat down in a bean bag, which Pam strategically plopped down on the other side, curling up on her own and falling asleep. Garnet let out a sigh and sat down, listening to Amber sing at the top of her lungs as the girls took off.
A week or so later, the girls arrived in Utah, deciding to stay here for a while to help a near by town. There were reports of missing people, so the team all decided that it was their duty to find all the teenage girls. "I think we should start with the creepiest place in town, that would make sense." Ysk suggested as the four of them walked to town hall. As usual, they got stared at and insulted by passerby's, but at this point it didn't bother them. Pam kept a straight face and walked it, looking for a map or something. "Found one." Pam said plainly, handing the map to Garnet.

When the gem opened it and read, she saw that there was a mountain trail leading to an old mine shack, that was creepy right? Silently, she pointed at it, making Ysk snatch it from her hands and study it. She had a photographic memory, so as her eyes switched from clear to orange, she knew what was going on. The three read up a bit before they were kicked out by an old lady, yelling about some young hooligans or something.
As night came around, the four all hiked up the trail, heading to the mine shaft. "How awesome would that be if we found all the girls here!" Amber said happily, bouncing as they approached the entrance. "It would be nice, but I'm doubtful of things like that happening. It's too convenient." Ysk explained, making Pam cross her arms.

The four girls looked at the entrance, and Garnet went ahead, sticking her gem out and projecting a flash light to light the way. "Before we go in, I just want you guys to know whatever you see, you're allowed to look away." She warned before leading the three down further into the shaft. It was cold, damp, and stank of cigarettes and sweat. Pam, Amber, and Ysk all closed their noses as they looked around, waiting for something.
"Did you guys see this?" Pam asked, looking as a black crystal sticking out of the wall. "That's nothing, let's keep moving." Ysk told her, walking ahead. Pam let out a huff, and walked forward.

The cave hallway opened up to a giant shaft, with one side having an old elevator, the other side with a closed off rail road, and a giant bridge going over it all. Dim lights were lit, making it easy for them to see. "Why would they have the lights on..?" Ysk asked, walking towards the elevator. Pam followed her over, the two looking around for anything.
As they were all looking, the bridge above would creak, making Garnet and Amber's head shoot up. The two would jump up, landing on the creaking Bride and chasing after the sound. "Stay here just in case they come back!" Amber yelled at Ysk and Pam as they crossed over a giant canyon filled with black spikes of the same crystal as before. There was a shadow that was ahead of them, making Amber yell out.

Garnet stormed after him, but her heavy running broke a board beneath her, making her fall through. She yelped and grabbed the edge, and without a second thought Amber dove back and grabbed her hand. She was struggling to hold Garnet, she couldn't pull her up, but as if Karma was out to get them, the elevator Pam and Ysk were standing on snapped, sending the shaft flying downwards. Pam jumped to safety, and Ysk barely made it, her hands on the edge trying to pull herself up, the ground was so dry she couldn't get a grip on anything. "YSK!" Amber yelled out, her grip loosening on Garnet's.
In that moment, Garnet could see it all happening in slow motion. Pam looked up at Amber, her eyes filled with hurt, and then back at Ysk. "Pam please." Ysk mouthed, completely out of breath from hitting the side too hard. But she waited a second too long, Ysk's grip slipped and she plummeted.

Amber screamed, reaching her hands out to the girl that was falling. "YSK!!!!!!!!" She screamed again, letting go of Garnet, letting her plummet to the spikes.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:47 pm

April 16th 1974

Feeling so helpless like that was horrible, and splitting so violently was painful. When Ruby came out, she glowed and sat up, looking around. She was sitting in a bed with Sapphire's gem in front of her. Her eyes suddenly filled with tears and she picked up her lovers gem, holding it close to her face. "You always take so long, please be okay." Ruby said with tears falling from her face onto the bed. Around her, there was another bed next to her along with several chairs filled with the other girls. Ysk was lying in bed out cold, Amber was next to her holding her hand, and Pam was curled up in the chair on the far side of the room. It wasn't until Amber gasped that Ruby noticed, looking down at herself. "Garnet!? What happened to you?!" Amber somewhat shouted, catching the attention of Pam who gasped as well. "My name isn't Garnet! I'm.. oh boy.. I was just.. and she was... and.. eugh... Sapphire is so much better at doing this than I am.." Ruby stuttered, hopping off the bed and looking at her new form. "I promise it's a lot easier to explain when-" She began but was cut off by the sound of Sapphire's gem levitating.
It glowed bright white before a small form appeared, followed by a dress and then long flowing white hair. Ruby was practically jumping for Joy when Sapphire finally came about, looking her up and down at her new form as well. "Sapphire!" The small red gem yelled, opening her arms. "Ruby!" Sapphire yelled back, jumping off the bed and into Ruby's arms.

Ruby proceeded to kiss her face all over before swinging her around. The two would glow and when they stopped, Garnet in her new form would jump out, landing and laughing. She looked in the hospital mirror and enjoyed the view, covering her eyes with glasses again.
Spoiler:
Pam's hands were on her hand, and Amber's mouth fell open watching all of this. "It makes so much sense now.." Pam whispered, thinking about the time Garnet told her she was a relationship. "Wait! NO it doesn't! Garnet what the hell!? Why are you.. different!? And who were those girls!" Amber yelled angrily, gripping Ysk's hand tightly. "Amber Amber.. Please calm down.. " Garnet said gently, approaching the girl slowly. "No! Don't tell me to calm down! After EVERYTHING that has happened! Now this!?? You're telling me you aren't really Garnet!? And you have three eyes! If there were two of you, why didn't you split to help Ysk!!? Huh!? Why didn't you do anything!... Why couldn't I do anything.." Amber yelled, causing Pam to scrunch up into a ball and Garnet to let out a sigh.

She walked up next to her and gently placed a hand on her back. "Don't touch me you freak!" Amber yelled, making Garnet take a step back as she stormed out. Well... she didn't know what she was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that. The Gem took a deep breath and followed after her, motioning at Pam to do the same.
The two girls followed Amber all the way out behind the back of the hospital, where she finally turned around and began yelling. "Stop following me! I'm tired of it all!" The girl screeched, making Pam close her ear and look away, ashamed of her actions. Amber sat down and made a rock fort to close herself in, which Garnet walked over and sat in front of it. "Please Amber... let me explain." Garnet said gently, motioning for Pam to sit next to her quietly. She didn't receive a response, so she took the opportunity.

"I guess I should start from the beginning then.. Well.. I'm 324 years old.. Well Garnet is at least.. Sapphire and Ruby, they make up me. They met several thousand years ago underground, they have no memory of what happened before, just that they kind of found each other. Slowly, as they got to know each other, they fell in love, and through the hardships of it all, they managed to stick together." Garnet explained, giving the shortened version of her history. "After 200 years of searching, they made it too the surface. It wasn't too long before they got attacked by natives, which Ruby jumped out and saved Sapphire from a spear. Before they knew it, they weren't two gems, but they made something entirely new... me.." She continued thoughtfully, looking down at her gems. "I know it's a lot to take in.. But Sapphire and Ruby love each other, just like they love you. I love you you too, we were just waiting for a good time to explain, and with recent events we thought now wasn't the best." She finished, making Amber sigh from inside, and put down her barrier.

The blonde looked at Garnet with tears in her eyes and tackled her in a hug. "I'm sorry I just didn't know. I'm just overwhelmed, heart broken, confused... You aren't a freak.." She said between sobs, making Garnet brush back her hair lovingly. "What happened back there.. Nothing could have stopped it, it wasn't anyone's fault." The gem said soothingly, smiling at the peace that was forming once again. "I know.. I know.. I'm sorry Pam.." She said again, making Pam look to the side.
"No... don't be.. it was my fault that Ysk is in a coma.." Pam began, Amber looking up confused. "I didn't jump to her aid as soon as you did for Garnet, she even asked me to help her.. I just... I just thought for those few seconds that if maybe she was out of... the picture... that you.. and I... we could.." Pam explained some more, looking away as Amber slowly got up, her face going from sad, to confusion, to pure rage. "YOU DID WHAT!?!!?" Amber yelled as the rocks and trees behind her began to shake. Garnet stood up and reached out to her, making Amber slap her hand away. "YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT KILLING MY GIRLFRIEND WOULD MAKE ME! HOOK UP WITH YOU!? ARE YOU THAT SELFISH THAT HER LIFE IS NOW ON THE EDGE BECAUSE YOU WERE THAT THIRSTY!?" Amber continued to yell, her eyes glowing with pure rage. Pam couldn't look her in the eyes. "No no.. I just love you."

"LOVE?! OH!? IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD SEE HOW HAPPY I WAS! AND YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED HER!" As Amber yelled, Garnet backed up when a whirlwind of rocks, plants, and trees began circling around her. She moved toward an open field behind the parking lot, rising higher into the air as her sobs got louder. Garnet knew what would happen if she didn't stop it, so she had too.. she had to stop it...
The Gem ran after her, followed by Pam who looked like she was about to throw up. "Amber please! Let's talk this out!" Garnet yelled, summoning her new gauntlets which were bigger than before. Her response was a giant rock thrown there way, which Garnet punched through to save the two. "What Pam did was selfish! It was! But you acting like this will solve nothing!" Garnet yelled out, making Pam look down and away once again, the guilt was really starting to cut through to her.

After ten more minutes of trying to console her, nothing was working, the tornado only got worse and Amber's cry's got louder. "I'm going in." Garnet told Pam, grabbing the ground and pulling herself closer to the tornado. "Amber! Please!  Think about what you are doing! all the people you are endangering!" She called out. "Who cares!?" Amber yelled back, the tornado getting more viscous. "I care!.... Ysk cares! Imagine what she would do if she saw you like this." The gem consoled, which finally made the tornado slow down to a stop. All the clutter in the tornado rose above the girl as she slowly stepped on the ground. Her hair was a mess and her back was turned from Garnet as she began laughing.
"Oh... oh wow.. If only Ysk could see me! Acting like this right!? That was the best you could do!? Well look at us now! Pam can't even look me in the eye! You're acting like Momma Garnet again! And Ysk, YSK IS DEAD! THERE IS NOW WAY SHE CAN COME BACK NOW ALL THANKS TO HER!" Amber yelled, followed by maniacally laughing. "What's the point! Why bother when my best friend killed my girlfriend!? I have NOTHING!" She yelled before dropping to her knees. "AMBER NO!" The gem shrieked, as all the trees, chunks of concrete, dirt clumps, and more fell on top of Amber.

Dust rose into the air, making it impossible to see anything. Pam cried out, running towards the pile going through the rubble. She dug and dug until her fingers bled, and Garnet just stood there, trying to process the situation. Pam finally gave up after two hours of this, the clock approaching 1 am. "Garnet... I'm leaving.. I'm sorry we couldn't be with each other longer, but I need to work out this on my own.."" Pam said suddenly before getting up, looking at Garnet, and walking away. She must have been thinking about this for a while now, since the decision was so abrupt.
The gem looked at her hands, reminding herself that she wasn't alone. These past few months were hard, but for all of it to end so suddenly, it was almost unfair. Still in a state of shock, the Gem made her way back to the hospital room where she watched as policemen and firemen of all began sifting through the rubble. She looked down as Ysk and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back soon.." She whispered, leaving the hospital and going towards the van.

It was un touched, meaning Pam must have walked wherever. It was selfish of her to do, but the Gem was just so tired, she took the van and drove. and drove. and drove. and drove. She just went where her heart took her, which was back at the cave in Wyoming. It was so lonely, and Garnet swore she heard Amber's off key voice singing along to the Beatles.
Garnet let her feet take her the rest of the way, not thinking as she entered the cave. Finally, she sat down and leaned her head against the wall and cried. She didn't know how long she cried, but it hurt so bad. Her heart was truly broken, broken to the point where she even split.

Sapphire and Ruby fought so much within those 26 years, they hadn't fused a single time. Ruby was so angry that Sapphire hadn't warned her, because she saw into the future and saw how much it was going to hurt. Sapphire told her it was going to happen no matter what, and that she couldn't bear to do that to Ruby.

December 1st 2000
"I just thought.. that you could have trusted me enough to let me know... To warn me.." Ruby said softly, sitting next to Sapphire who looked ahead. "No Ruby. I wanted to protect you.. I just didn't realize how much this would all hurt you in the end.. I'm sorry." Sapphire consoled, making Ruby smile. She stood up and pulled Sapphire into her arms, grinning again. "Don't worry about protecting me anymore! Everything will be okay as long as we're together!" Ruby reassured, swinging Sapphire into her arms until they fused again after 26 long years without doing so.
Spoiler:
Admiring the new form, Garnet let out a sigh and hugged herself. She then looked at the van, the cave, and the moat surrounding it all. It was time for her to visit Ysk one last time, before made her  way into her new life.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:39 pm

July 23rd 2013
So much had happened these past 40 years and it had all gone by so fast. Garnet had visited Ysk, but found out she was moved a year after being put in that hospital. The gem traveled all over the United States to find her, but had no luck, it was tiring. She stopped from time to time to help out towns, before leaving after several months. Basically, she was a wanderer, she never stayed in one place for too long and kept to herself. Having a team was out of the question, she couldn't put herself through that heart ache again.
The gem found herself heading back to the West coast, where California was calling to her. This was where she and her Team were supposed to go, to build a life in this crazy town called Jump City that was accepting of Meta Humans. This was where Garnet would stay for a while, before moving on once more.

At least, that was the plan. After fighting a war with people she didn't know, she was back in action. She had begun to make a name for herself, and even found people who accepted her. It was mid 2015 when she got invited to be a Titan, and boy did she think. Garnet was so torn over it that she even split, Ruby and Sapphire arguing over the decision. Eventually, they decided to test out the waters to see what they thought. So they fused, and Garnet was back, stronger than ever.
Spoiler:
At first Meta was cold, but then he grew on her, making her care deeply his well being
Kuroo who was silent, talked to her even though her own conversation was limited.
Toji who annoyed her at first, turned out to be one of her closest friends, even a brother to her.
Johnathan, who didn't talk to her now fought by her side.
Hotwire, who was hesitant around her but now she could proudly call him her leader.
Yang... Yang who scared Garnet to death, still proved to be such an amazing leader and fighter.
And finally, Suzuki. She didn't talk to her much, but Garnet could see the struggle. She was going through the exact same thing Pam had gone through, and it scarred Garnet, but she did everything in her power to help her. Now, only time will tell what will happen to Garnet and her new team, but she was ready for anything life threw her way.

After this long flash back of a dream, Garnet woke up to see Yang and Suzuki talking. She smiled gently before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What could have been (Solo History)   What could have been (Solo History) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What could have been (Solo History)
Page 1 of 1