Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This is  going in the History books  Vote_lcapThis is  going in the History books  Voting_barThis is  going in the History books  Vote_rcap 
Moon
This is  going in the History books  Vote_lcapThis is  going in the History books  Voting_barThis is  going in the History books  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This is going in the History books

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is  going in the History books  Empty
PostSubject: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Spoiler:
Kale was annoyed to say the least - he had agreed to be stationed at the local high school during this time of war because he wanted to protect the school Flux went too, and many other Earth teenagers. HOWEVER...No one told him he had to attend and be in uniform!?

The Bravest Titan was now sitting in his foreign language class of the day, bored out of his mind. Humans learned things in such arbitrary and tedious ways. He'd much rather go out and DO the things this class was teaching.

To make matters worse the other teenagers kept staring at him. There was no hiding who he was at this point - he had already fought here once before - and of course the pink hair and fangs was a dead giveaway. Not to mention the overly muscular body frame. Kale felt uncomfortable being oogled and rose up out of his seat.

"I'm gonna go monitor the halls." The Titan said as he wrapped his scarf around his neck and stepped outside. He closed the door behind him then took a deep breath while staring awkwardly at this outfit. "Phew...How can these people rot their lives away at a desk like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 pm

It was just another school day, until chad came back to school. He took a few days off to do things as a vigilante but with the recent events he felt it was his duty to patrol the school. He gathered up all of his goons and kicked the door open with them behind him like an army.
People who were still in the hallways before making it to class were muttering among themselves

"What the hell is Chad the Beast doing back here?"
"I thought he died...."
"Yeah i heard so to he was pretty close to an explosion recently so I assumed he got caught up in that!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MUTTERING ABOUT!? GET TO CLASS!! IF THE RUSSIANS DON'T GET TO YOU I WILL!!!"
Chad yelled at his fellow students waving his fist. As he watched the students scurry off to their classrooms
As Chad made it to his class he noticed someone he hadn't seen before and yelled out to him

"Yo! You a new face around here? I don't recall making your acquaintance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Kale watched awkwardly as the students scurried away from Chad. Kale seemed intrigued. So this is what humans called bullying? Kale had never experienced it's affects seeing as play fighting between creatures was normal. Especially for dragons. Dragons and backing down in a battle where he was from meant death.

Keeping this fact in mind empty challenges weren't made often on Endor.

The teen was approached by the boy and tightened his scarf. "Kale Salem." Kale said as he fixated on the boy. The other kids had called him a beast - but he seemed human...then again in Jump City a lot of humans were irregular.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Chad looked this Kale individual up and down and smirked. He seemed like one of those classy types so Chad figured he wouldn't cause too much trouble

"Nice to meet you man, the name's Chad! Chad Ross and these guys here behind me are my boys! Say hello boys!" Chad said boastfully as his crew greeted the student

"Alright now Kale I'm patrollin the halls so hows about you get back to class eh, leave everything to good old Chad." Chad said while patting Kale on the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Kale narrowed his eyes. "And you're some type of hall monitor?" Kale inquired to if he actually been given this position or was performing a "public service." While he tolerated humans telling other humans what to do the half dragon was beyond a human intimidating him into doing anything, unless it was one of the rules of the school itself. He would abide by this world's rules, but if this boy wasn't actually a hall monitor, well that would be a different case.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Chad twitched when he heard this kids remark, he was even polite enough to be nice to the guy because he had style but he was questioning Chad's authority in the halls in front of his boys. This would most likely cause trouble

"I'm keeping this school safe for your information! This may seem like classical bullying to you but I'm doing my part to keep this school safe since those slob-like titans aren't gonna do it! No one's getting hurt on my watch! So yes I AM in charge."
Chad glared at Kale as his boys nodded in agreement. He didn't plan on fighting anyone today but if this guy wanted a piece of him, then Chad would have no problems granting his wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is going in the History books    This is  going in the History books  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is going in the History books
Page 1 of 1