Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Vote_lcapThe History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Voting_barThe History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Vote_lcapThe History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Voting_barThe History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Empty
PostSubject: The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic)   The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm

/START PROLOUGE

"S-000? I'm calling bull. Only three hundred Spartan-II's were picked and number zero, zero, zero wasn't one of them." A man said. He wore a black skin tight body covering.
The man was taller and stronger than any man, a Spartan no doubt. An augmented super-solider of human design, they were the best and strongest humanity had to offer. He was a Spartan-IV the newest yet possibly the weakest generation of Spartan.
Another man narrowed his eyes at him. he loomed over a foot taller than the Spartan-IV and his body size dwarfed the Spartan. He was Master Chief Petty Officer John-117, a Spartan-II. This Spartan was a legend among legends, he was known for commandeering an enemy ship something never previously done, the destruction of two highly deadly Halo Rings and lastly the defeat of the Didact. he said to the Spartan-IV "That's what you said when I told you about S-726. And S-1337."
"I don't believe any 'extra Spartan' crap. It's either us, or the Spartan-III's for that."
"You don't believe that Halsey would at least try to commission another and larger wave of Spartans?"
"Not really. After the Two's and Three's, Halsey said there would be no more, not anymore like that anyway. No more kidnapped kids, only adult volunteers like for The Spartan I's."
"You mean Orion. And I don't think it's really fair to us to call them Spartans."
"Whatever, just get on with the story. I want to hear it before Captain Palmer hauls us off to another Op." Another Spartan-IV said, joining the small crowd that was forming to hear the tale.
((AUTHORS NOTE: This sentence thingy coming up is also what will be contained in the rest of the fic, meaning the things that get it rated WORSE than PG.)
John nodded. "Keep in mind, this is a tale full of death, bits and pieces of gore, and as with Spartan nature, violence and language. Still want to hear it?"
"Sir, we've seen heads explode and Marines die by the dozen. We can stomach a story of only words."
"Alright then. So the story begins-"

/END PROLOUGE
Back to top Go down

The History of Spartan-000(Halo Fan-Fic)
Page 1 of 1