Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Vote_lcapThe Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Voting_barThe Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Vote_lcapThe Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Voting_barThe Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Hotwire had called a meeting. But this one wasn't in the ops room. He had called this meeting in the simulation chamber. He had been working on this simulation for months, and while he wish he had more data, this would have to do for now. So there he stood, waiting for the rest of the team to show up. He was sweating. The events of the previous night had left him quite shaken, and he needed answers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:17 pm

With everything that was going on lately, Garnet wasn't surprised when she saw Hotwire calling for a meeting. She was sure it was something important, maybe a new rule that going out in patrol should be done in pairs, or how there were some new technology we were using to make their communication faster, something useful! She had high hopes.
Something was off though, the meeting was called to the danger room? Usually it was in the ops room? Maybe this was a training meeting to help make sure people didn't get hurt anymore? Whatever it was, Garnet was the first to arrive to the training room, walking in silently and crossing her arms. Hotire seemed upset about something, but she waited for him to explain instead of prodding.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Toji enters the danger room, frowning slightly. Yang, Suzuki, Kuro...Stuff was really happening to his pack...Fists clenching, he then relaxes,grinning at the other two."Hiya,guys!! Sup?"He goes over to Garnet, standing beside her and examining Hotwire. His pack brother....seemed stressed...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:55 am

Hotwire sighed when Toji asked him what the latest was. "I've encountered a recent development..." He said. "In case none of you know, my powers stem from nanobots infused in my central nervous system. The company that built them never really told me much. But over time, I learned bits and pieces through my own tests." He pulled up a map of a normal human nervous system. When he performed tech scans on that alien boy a couple months before, it gave him some ideas for interactive hologram presentations for the room. This glorified power-point was his first test of it. "This is a normal human nervous system. Powered by electrical impulses." He said before pulling up a second one. Unlike the first one, pulsing regularly with yellow light, this one was light blue, and simply glowed.

"This is my nervous system. I came to learn that my nanobots are powered by quantum energy." He said pulling up a small node into midair, which replaced the body scans. It was the same light blue color, and gently gyrated. "This is an energy signature from my nanobots. It's self sustaining, powered by the passage of time." He said. "I barely understand some of the concepts. Whatever this is, it's at least decades in front of whatever we should have right now."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Toji joined the room and Hotwire began talking, Garnet remaining in her usual stance with a blank expression. She wasn't a super technological person, she usually just punched her way through problems, so listening to him was a bit confusing. From what she gathered, his powers came from an old lab that infused technology with his nervous system, she hoped it was voluntary, or she might have to go beat up some old guys.
He pulled up a hologram and showed the other two Titans what he was talking about, which enlightened Garnet a bit further. She of course took a moment to chuckle when she realized how much the projector and her had in common, but kept her comments to herself.

He showed the different colors and explained that those were his nano bots, except they were gyrating. Maybe they were just more active than usual? Or they were trying to find something like a bigger nano bot? Garnet wasn't sure how nano bots worked, but if they were anything like people, they were trying to get to the biggest nano bot... or home..
Instead of saying anything, Garnet waited to see what the catch was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Meta arrived just as the meeting began with Hotwire, it was clear from looking at him that he had just had a shower and didn't have time to dry himself off properly. He didn't make any greetings, he just let Harmon talk. Harmon started off by talking about the nanobots in his nervous system. To demonstrate what he was talking about, he showed the nervous system of an ordinary human and compared it to his own nervous system. He then said that his nanobots are powered by something called Quantum energy and that the technology behind it was really advanced. Meta sensed that there was some kind of point to this, other than educating them, so he just decided to speak up So what does this have to do with your recent development?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Toji tilts his head,listening to Hotwires explanation,nodding. He oohs slightly at the projection, and couldn't help but wonder what his nervous system would look like.Smiling slightly at Garnet's chuckle, the boy tilts his head. So....Hotwire was part robot?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:04 pm

"I'm getting to that Meta. Trust me, I'm giving you the abbreviated version. The full version would probably be two full lectures and 5 supplemental reading packets worth in background knowledge on theoretical physics." He explained.

"I learned this all about a year ago, but I hit a roadblock." He said pulling up the an intertwining system of lines and dots. "This is all the information I was able to gather on the quantum field inside my own system. Until a couple nights ago." He said pulling up pictures of the armored car heist. "I faced off against some goons stealing an armored car. I tried to stop them, but their armor... something about them messed with me. And this wasn't a chance phenomenon. Whatever they had... it was something designed to directly interfere with my particular brand of quantum technology."

He wiped his hand over his scan of the quantum field. It expanded. Gained a couple redish points. They seemed to be pushing on the edges of the blue, trying to push them out. It was like the whole thing was trying to expand. Like there was more. "Their interference added to my knowledge of... whatever this is that gave me my powers." He said shutting it all down. "When I first completed my research a year ago, I though I had figured out everything I could. But this proves there's more. And if my extrapolations are correct, my powers are just the tip of some extraphysical iceberg."

He sighed.

"And somebody else is trying to get their hand on it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:32 pm

He went into depth on the situation, explaining his research and how he got to the point. She wondered why Hotwire called them in when they weren't particularly advanced in this field. He wasn't saying the real reason they were there at least, just explaining the back story.
When he finally said someone was trying to get there hands on it, Garnet nodded. "So what do you want us to do?" She asked, hoping to find out quickly. The gem was a bit unsure on the whole thing, she wasn't going to steal information for him. If there was a lawful way to do it, she'll do it, but she doesn't play dirty. She'd hate to see the Titans all go downhill because Hotwire just wanted to further his research.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Harmon assured them that he was getting to that, going on to say how he was giving them an extremely shortened down version. He then went on to talk about how he went to stop a heist, only for his powers to be completely negated by the armour that the thugs were wearing. Apparently, this encounter increased his knowledge of the source of his powers, but now someone was trying to steal his research. Meta nodded as Garnet asked the golden question, there wasn't really much else that needed to be said after that.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:17 am

Toji listens,brow furrowed.Wait...so Hotwire's tiny bots were messed with?Nodding at Garnet's question, the boy asks his own."And are you OK?" He couldn't help but be concerned for his Alpha brother. After all, these things were inside of him. Tilting his head, the halfling awaits the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)   The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Pieces of my History (Open to 3 titans)
Page 1 of 1