Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Vote_lcapA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Voting_barA Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Izzy
Hotwire
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:18 pm

It had been a rough few weeks for Jump City. New threats combined with the daily drudgery of city life to make things rather tiring. But every once in a while, something would happen in Jump that would get people talking. Sometimes it was a concert, sometimes it was a festival. This time is was a big museum gala. People lined up outside the Jump City Museum of Natural History for a chance to see this new surprise exhibit. It was exciting. Apparently a world renowned archaeologist would be there, unveiling some amazing discovery.

Also there, admittedly in civilian garb, were the Titans. They had received an anonymous tip that somebody would attempt to perform a heist.They were there to investigate, as well as act as security if it came to that. It always helped when your co-leaders civilian identity is a well connected industrialist who tended to get invites to these things anyways.

So there they were. Fancy gala, free hors d'oeuvres, and a fancy band in the middle, playing away.

"Boy. Real snazzy set-up they've got going on here." Harmon said looking around and popping a cocktail shrimp in his mouth. He of course meant the security system he was analyzing with his powers.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Yang and Hotwire very much thought alike. She was there in some jeans, boots, a nice v-neck and a leather jacket. Not exactly formal attire, but this was how she dressed. Anyone who invited the bigshot teenage CEO knew what to expect from her. And if they didn't like it? Meh.

"I should hope so, I designed over half of it myself." She snorted. "And before you point it out, I'm aware of the gigantic hole." She said in a very hushed tone. "I was rushed to get it out of the door. Sue me later." She took a sip of her drink. Some weird...nonalcoholic wine. These places refused to serve energy drinks in wine glasses, so Yang took a few extra expenses for herself and the other teenage members of her team.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 pm

A bluehaired form, clad in clothes a step up from his usual casuals, hovers near the snacks, humming happily as he chows down, sipping on 'wine' that had been supplied. As for what he was wearing....It was actually similar to Yang. He wore black jeans, running boots, and a nice T-shirt. He also wore a  long scarf wrapped around his neck.Basically.....not a monkey suit thatd impede him in combat.Glancing around, Toji grins, popping a snack into his mouth, then walks up to hotwire, his scarf wagging like a tail.."Fancy fancy...Wouldn't you say, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 pm

"Yeah, they've got mini hot dogs, too!"

Carrie stood across the room, eyeing one of the servers who had offered her a silver platter of fancy finger foods. Grabbing a weenie for herself, she nonchalantly spoke into her earpiece that their leaders had linked up to their communicators for subtle communication. Although she wasn't a fully fledged Titan, nor did she necessarily see herself ever becoming one, she had volunteered to come along and help in case things went awry.

Lightly adjusting her earpiece, she spoke again to the Titans. "There are a lot of important people here tonight. I sure hope everything goes according to plan...We wouldn't want to make any poor impressions on anyone here."

To say she was a little nervous would be an understatement. Tonight could be her coming out party for the Titans. She could prove that she was a valuable asset to the team, or she could prove that she was too dangerous to keep around. Carrie leaned down and adjusted the buckles on her heels as she attempted to collect herself. As opposed to some of the other Titans, she had taken tonight as a rare opportunity to dress the part. She was wearing a classy silver dress with matching gray/white heels. She even curled her hair, setting a white flower near her ear.

As Carrie bit into her hors d'oeuvres, she noticed her reflection in one of the mirrors dotting the walls. After just recently overcoming the insomnia that had been plaguing her for her entire life, this was the first time she'd seen herself without bags under her eyes, greasy hair and sweats. She could hardly recognize herself. It was like she was an actual person now.

Spoiler:

Carrie glanced over as she saw that she wasn't the only person that noticed her new look. She turned to whisper quickly into her earpiece as the man near her started to make his way over. "I'm still listening, guys, I'm just going to do a little...reconnaissance."

She smirked and pulled her hair behind her ear as she attempted to turn her mic off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 am

The Titans were called as a group to work at a museum opening due to the possibility of a heist. Due to this, Garnet was told to come along in semi formal attire and be on the lookout. Of course she wasn't really certain on what to wear, sometimes mundane tasks like this really stumped her. However, she went to a certain Titan for help on this and was rewarded with a new outfit. Garnet wasn't quite sure how this was semi formal, and she was positive that no matter what she'd stand out, however she was happy to comply.
Spoiler:
Now the gem was standing towards the back watching over everyone as they entered the room. Hotwire, Yang, Toji, and Gray Girl were currently in sight and no suspicious guests had entered the room yet. Before Garnet could ask anything, her earpiece went off with Gray Girl on the other line, listening to what she said as Garnet could see her making her way towards someone else. "Just remember to stay alert Gray Girl." She said simply, crossing her arms and waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:01 am

Kuro had taken quite a different approach to being undercover, and was perhaps- though he wasn't meaning to make it a competition- a bit more stealthy with his selection of disguise.

Kuro was in a tailored suit, though not one meant for grand occasions and sipping wine. No no, he was in something that entirely screamed butler. Servers were practically invisible, and he had a smile as radiant as day on, though his team members could probably tell it was fake. He moved from esteemed guest to esteemed guest in no rush, offering Gray Girl another snack and getting around to his friends as well when he could.

"I have a few suspects so far, but nothing can be confirmed as of yet without further action," he spoke subtly into his earpiece. He would continue serving drinks and food to the guests as they examined the museum, and made sure to start covering places his other peers weren't looking in.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Much like Kuro and Garnet, Meta was dressed in a suit, but he was also wearing a disguise, since unlike some others he didn't have an identity to protect, so he just always wore civvies when fighting crime. As such, he now had black hair and some glasses. The Titans were there to investigate the rumors of a planned heist on the new exhibit, so they all came dressed appropriately.

At least, most of them were, with the noteworthy exceptions of Yang and Toji, Meta didn't particularly care though, but it was getting them some stares. Carrie was also among them, after learning to control the transformation she probably wanted to prove herself in the field. He noticed her going over to some handsome guy, he wished she would be a little more professional, but Meta didn't mind, they had enough people here without Carrie being distracted.

Meta looked around the room, he went around socializing with party guests while looking out for anything suspicious and awaiting orders.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Hotwire continued to scan the room, and noticed Grey Girl roaming off to check out a male guest. Garnet commented to keep alert. Hotwire added. "Right. This wasn't just an random threat. This person knew key information about the security detail. There were some holes, but they definitely knew things they shouldn't have."

Then Kuro reported in. "Good job. Just keep mingling."

The lights began to dim a bit, as the band in the center stage began to play a different sort of tune. It had this odd... exotic feel to it. African maybe? It was then a man in a nice suit made his way up to the stage, towards the conductors podium. He was in his late 30's with blonde hair that was growing lighter with the years. By the time he got there, the song had finished. The man was soon joined by a woman in a lab coat. She was young, about 25, but conveyed an air of professionalism. Maybe it was the dark brown hair, tied up in a bun.

The conductor stood to the side, and the blonde haired man took to the lecturn. The microphone in it turned on. 

"Good evening Jump City. I am Doctor Latvin. This is Professor Warren. We have been working tirelessly these past few months to bring you this fantastic new exhibit. Our archeology teams have been working extensively at a dig site that has been kept quite secret." he said, beginning to sweat.

"Despite a couple minor... uhm... setbacks..." He added, obviously recalling a few bad memories. "We managed to complete our dig, and secure a large number of artifacts for the exhibit. So it is my honor to present to you, The Gift of the Nile"

With a wave of his hand, the room behind the main hall lit up in brilliant light. Inside, glittered gold inside rows of display cases. Dioramas of Sarcophagi and desert environments lined the walls. Towards the back stood a massive gold statue of a pharaoh. There was one area that stood out in the exhibit. 4 display cases in the center, surrounded by red velvet rope. Three smaller cases surrounded one big one in the center. But from a distance, it was hard to make out what was in them. 

The room was mixed with applause and large "ooh's and aah's". Hotwire himself, was impressed by the shear extent of the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Yang scratched her chin. As far as areas of expertise, History was one of the fuzzy bits for her. She just...really didn't care. At all. Because of that, she stifled a small yawn and folded her arms, sipping from her glass. "Oh, bringing back actual mummies from ancient Egypt? It's almost like that hasn't blown up in our faces before." She whispered into her communicator, rolling her eyes.

While Hotwire seemed more concerned with the exhibit itself, Yang was constantly monitoring the state of our esteemed doctor and professor and whoever else they wanted to introduce. Psychology, that was something Yang understood very well. And it didn't take a degree to figure out how stressed the good Doctor seemed to be. "He knows about the threats." She said, pulling a small pass out of a pocket inside her jacket. "Harmon and I will go talk to him once he's done since I can get us through. Toji, Meta, you two keep an eye on the cases as best you can. Kuro and Grey, keep mingling. If you see something off though, ditch the monkey suit and do what you do best Kuro.

She paused for a second with Garnet. She wasn't exactly the EASIEST person to hide. She wasn't exactly small in stature like Toji or herself, and she definitely stuck out like a sore thumb to anyone looking through a crowd. "Garnet I think you should come with us. We could use some non-shotgun powered muscle in case things get weird." She said, referring to her gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 am

Toji grins mischievously as he noticed Carrie going off to mingle with a guy. Teasing material:acquired. Putting that aside for now, he watches as music starts playing, and two scientists appear, unveiling the exhibit. Oooooooh...."Coooooooool..."Listening to Yang's orders, Toji nods, beginning to make his way over.Thankfully, the whole 'I'm just a curious kid' thing should work in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:01 am

The boy approached Carrie, straightening his tie with subtlety. "I hear the Egyptians know a show from an observatory, if you catch my meaning?"

He stood for a moment, seeming to be waiting for a specific answer. Carrie squinted for a moment, although trying to hide her confusion. "Are you looking for the root of 'muse' in museum and amusement?"

After years of hearing her mother go on about art and the meaning of words, Carrie had definitely had an ear full about how Hollywood was 'dumbing down America' and how people were wasting time in theaters looking for amusement when they should be seeking higher thought. GG never agreed, preferring the glamour of movies over exhibits like the one they were seeing. Nevertheless, the boy seemed to be referring to the same school of thought.

Her guess seemed to be right as he leaned in and spoke with a hushed tone. "A pleasure," he spoke quickly, grabbing Carrie's hand and kissing her softly below her knuckle.

Carrie smiled uncomfortably. She had seen people do that type of thing in movies before, but she hadn't been put into that situation before. She was okay with it, but it placed her into an extremely awkward mindset.

"The name's...Green." He spoke with enough confidence to make her almost believe him. "Meet me on the balcony in ten minutes, won't you? The Doctor is behaving suspiciously."

"Suspicious you say..." Carrie paused for a moment. Green was obviously up to something. Her heart dropped, could he be one of the guys planning the heist. Before she could think of anything to say, though, she merely sputtered out a random name. "If you need me, I'm...Red..."

Just as she spoke, Green walked away, disappearing into the crowd. She'd follow up with him in a minute. Her mic was turned off so none of the Titans would have heard the discussion. She wondered for a moment whether she should let them in on the suspicious boy, but she decided that she shouldn't blow her cover so soon.

Grey Girl flipped her mic on quickly. "The guy I was speaking with, Mister...Green...He seems to be up to something. I'm following up with him in a bit, I'll keep you posted..."

From there Grey Girl decided to roam through the sea of high society types and begin taking in the exhibits. Ancient Egypt had a certain mystique and intrigue about it. Something that she found particularly exciting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:27 pm

The man main of the show appeared above them all and somewhat nervously revealed the attraction which was called 'The Gift of The Nile.'. Garnet personally found this quite interesting because she was alive when Ancient Egypt was around, however she only was there once before spending most of her time on Earth in other countries. She wondered what History had to say about these things compared to what was actually true, again, a perk to being very old.
The Gem was then given instructions to what she was supposed to do, in this case she was supposed to be the muscle. The large Gem calmly left her post by the back exit and made her way towards Hotwire and Yang. Even though she was very compliant and easily took orders from others, Garnet carried a slight intimidation factor with the way she looked and how tall she was. The gem was a kind soul, but in cases like this it was good to look so fierce.

"Just tell me what to do." She told Hotwire and Yang, ignoring the eyes plastered onto her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Kuro was told to keep mingling, and he did so. He smiled and served some upper class people. "Your wine, sir." The man complimented him, and took the wine. Kuro wandered around, looking at any suspicious people and staying close to them. When he heard that Carrie was following some guy that was being suspicious, he spoke into the microphone softly. "Would you like me to stay near you, Grey Girl?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Meta noticed the lights dimming, meaning that the unveiling of the exhibit was about to start, he watched as a middle aged man and a young woman walked onto the stage. The man started to talk about the dig, but when he talked about the setbacks, he very obviously had bad memories of those setbacks, obviously something bad happened. The exhibit itself was then revealed, there was a bunch of stuff, but Meta's attention was aimed towards the display cases in the middle, if Meta was planning a heist on this thing, that would certainly be his first choice of target.

Meta was thinking of making his way over, Yang had the same idea and ordered him to do it, so that worked out fine. He made his way over and would give the display cases a look, just seeing what was in them, before he went around looking at other things and socializing like he was before, but he was always staying close to the case so he could keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Grey Girl called in. Apparently a guest was acting suspicious. Kuro offered to keep on them "Good eye. Don't instigate anything Kuro. Just maintain general surveillance of the guests, but try to keep a visual on Grey Girl best you can."

Hotwire turned to face Yang. "Yeah. I also heard the dig crew ran into some problems at the dig site." He noted as the crowd began to slowly move towards the now open exhibit. The band began to play another hum drum tune as Yang, Hotwire and Garnet would make their way to the Doctor, just leaving the stage himself. He made a final comment to Garnet.

"Just follow our lead. If anything goes wrong, go by instinct."

Hotwire didn't usually like going on instinct, but if these thieves striked, they'd probably have little time to strategize.

Approaching the Doctor, Hotwire started in. "Hello, we're the extra security detail the museum requested..." Hotwire said flashing a small memory card to the man. He swiped it on his phone then handed it back.

"Ahh yes. The heist." he whispered, obviously trying to not let any of the guests in on the information. "We got the word a few days ago, and the police have investigated. There's nothing to suggest this is the same crew that knocked over one of our dig sites back in October."

He seemed rather stressed. "But by all accounts, the security is rather intense. I don't see how they could make it without a full frontal-"

He was cut off by a loud explosion that rocked the main entrance hall. The roof began to buckle from the hole in the middle of it.

"Get down!" Hotwire yelled tackling the Doctor off the stage. At this point, everyone was screaming as falling rubble threatened to crush anyone left on the center stage. In 3 seconds, the orchestra and Professor Warren would be crushed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)   A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heist By Any Other Name (Titans)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next