Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Vote_lcapIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Voting_barIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Vote_lcapIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Voting_barIt would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:36 am

It was half past one in the morning when Kris walked into a small bank, knowing heroes paid more attention to down town. He was dressed in the outfit of a janitor, whistling as he made his way to the vault. He was definitely about to do some sort of cleaning, a small grin leaving his face. He was approached by two security guards, "You can't be here!" Kris laughed, knocking them out with two quick punches. Now it was a race against the clock, get in and out before they can to their senses. He would then drag their bodies into a closet before continuing onward to the vault. He walked up to the control panel and put his hand on it, draining the power to the alarm, but something happens..... The back up power kicks in and sounds the alarm! "DAMMIT!" Kris ran into the vault with the janitors cart, dumping money into the clean trash bag, now a race against the police or, even worse, heroes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Alarms go off into the distance as a green falcon flies over head. This falcon had been looking for a villain to stop and this seemed like just what it wanted. The falcon dives down at great speeds and changes into a green cheetah as it reaches the ground running at great speeds before reaching Kris as he would leave the vault. The cheetah then gets into a defensive pose growling at Kris as if to tell him to put the money back or it would attack.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Kris looked at the green cheetah with curiosity, but pulled out his bo staff because he knew that he'd be fighting a hero.... Or something like that. Honestly he thought this was kind of funny, a smirk crossed his face. "Hey, Beast Boy? Wait, no, he's gone. You're his copy cat. Whoever you are, fight me like a man. Morph out of that stupid form, what are you, a cheetah?" Kris chuckled slightly at his own joke as he got into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm

The cheetah turns into Claira who has narrowed yes and stays on all fours. "One I'm a girl, two I'm a fan not a copy cat, and three I would fight you full on but I think it would be mean to beat up a girl since you know according to you genders swapped fighting wise" she grins before turning into an elephant and charges at him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Kris smiled and stood his ground, "Oh aren't you clever, just get ready to fight for your life," pulling out his pistol and shot at her. She would have two options here, stay a large target and get shot up or turn into a smaller animal. He grinned, she was no match for the assassin, even if she was a Beast Boy copy cat, she had nothing on the titan, none of these new heroes did.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Claira begins to change into a cobra as he fires getting hit barely and would probably end up having a gash on her bicep if she was in her human from. It hurt but she had to ignore the pain in order to win this fight she couldn't let this guy get away. this was Claira's second fight ever and she wasn't about to lose it. She opens her mouth her fangs showing as she would try and bite him once she got to him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Kris knew the dangers of the cobra, he was put in a bit of them with an antidote to increase his pain tolerance more than once. He decided that now would be a good time to use stealth, so he threw down smoke bombs, jumping away from her. "Can I just say you have no chance?" Kris said, throwing his voice so he sounded like he was in the opposite direction than where he really was. Kris was no moron, but he also loved antagonizing his opponents, 9 times out of 10, they'd slip up and he'd get the kill this way, the other 1 time never survived that long.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Before she lands to the ground she changes into her human form kneeling down coughing into her arm looking around for him as he spoke staying on guard. "I might not but *cough* a hero never gives up! *cough" It was time to get serious and what claira wasn't expecting was the possibility of dying when so early in the game which could be her down fall. Claira lowers her arm as she smoke clears looking around for kris with her guard up.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Kris seemed to come out of the darkness behind her with a nice kick aimed for her head, a slight chuckle, "You should hear yourself! 'A hero never gives up.' What a riot! So cliched!" Kris was just playing with her at this point, he could've exploited multiple opportunities to kill her, but he didn't. "Just to let you know, you're dealing with one of the most effective assassins to ever come out of Eastern Europe. Just think about those odds right now, I'll give you a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:54 pm

As Claira turns she is kicked and falls to the floor holding her head with one hand glaring at him under her mask as he spoke. This guy was a total jerk, a villain, he needed to be stop, he-... did he just say one of the most effective assassins from eastern Europe? Claira clenches her teeth slightly freaking out how could she let her old friend talk her into this? How could she be dumb enough TO do this? She stands back up going back to glaring under her mask. It didn't matter how dumb it was she had to at least try to beat him and hopefully not die in the process.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Kris looked up at Claira and whistled, pointing at the nearest exit, "Don't let me hold you up." Kris then saw she wasn't leaving and laughed, "Well, if anything, you're consistent." He then pulled out his signature weapon, the Laser Katana. He demonstrated the power it had, swinging it around in a style akin to movies about ninjas, anything it touched it cut through like butter. He would then get in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm

-Gotta say something so it doesn't seem like I'm really scared- "So are you your a consistent jerk!" She then watches what he can do -...... knew i should have said the D word instead.....- then turns into a squirrel and would look like she was running away but then when behind him she would turn into a horse and try and kick him with her back hoofs.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Kris thought he had won when she had called him a jerk, but this sly girl had snuck around him and gotten a lucky hit on him. He was launched into the air, but he recoiled with a back flip and landed on his feet, "Nice job." Kris would then dash at her and swing his sword at her, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Claira changes back to a human after she got a hit in and cheers doing a goofy dance excited she actually hit him. She then sees him coming at her going wide eyed. "WHOAH!" She jumps back barely able to dodge -ok too close- she then holds a defensive pose as she tries to think of her next move.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Kris aimed a reverse round house at her spine, using the momentum from the charge it would be a painful hit if it connected. He laughed and smiled, "Please, just give up."

OOC: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)   It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It would be a heist.... If he was caught! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: