Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jewelry Heist (Open) Vote_lcapJewelry Heist (Open) Voting_barJewelry Heist (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jewelry Heist (Open) Vote_lcapJewelry Heist (Open) Voting_barJewelry Heist (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jewelry Heist (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jewelry Heist (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am

It was around 2 in the morning when Cooper stood smiling on a roof, eyeing a small jewelry store on the street corner. He'd heard from a few reliable sources that the owner of this store had come upon a large sum of money. The means of getting it were....less than honest, but money none the less. That made this store fair game. He slid down the side of the brick with his cane and landed next to the window, scratching his chin. The security wasn't intense. Almost made him feel bad about what he was about to do. Almost.

He slid to the window and pulled his skeleton key, fiddling with the lock of it before it snapped open, letting him slide his cane underneath it and pry the window open. With that done, he stood his cane inside the store and hit a button on the handle, setting off a pulse that completely fried all of the security in the shop. Perfect.

Cooper spent the next hour or so picking the locks of the various cases in the store, swiping jewels and valuables, hitting the register, the works. He'd even taken the time to find a safe in the back for the daily deposits! With a backpack and pouch full of valuable gems and money, Cooper swung out through the window, causing it to shut behind him and climbing back up the side of the brick wall with his traction gloves.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 am

He never did this anymore. Night patrols were just something that Hotwire frankly didn't have the time for. But he had sworn to protect his city, and that's sure as hell what he was going to do. So here he was, his cycle shooting down the streets of jump. He had already stopped two muggings, and was making his way further into downtown.

He was using his technology analysis in the area. Any break ins or overall strange goings on would be easier to detect like this. And then it happened. A security system went kaput. Like, the whole thing.

"Well, that could be an internal error... oh who am I kidding, it's jump city." He said speeding off towards the location of the crime: A jewelry store. He turned on his cycles scanner, which detected one life sign. And it was crawling up the building. With haste, Hotwire activated his cycles mobile bighbeams, causing a massive spotlight to shine up at the thief. He was dressed... rather uniquely.

"You! Drop the stolen goods, and stand down."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 am

Cooper stopped on the edge of the building and raised an eyebrow. "Really dude?" He said, holding his cane on his shoulder. "So you're gonna choose now to do your job? These gems were stolen WAY before I got here." He said, giving Hotwire a light salute. "Feel free to do your research, I'm just gonna reappropriate these and collect my payment for it." He said, turning around and walking toward the other edge of the building.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am

Illegitimate gems? Hotwire had heard about this. There were rumors in the underworld of some shady jewels being fenced. Looked like this guy was trying to get them back for the original owners.

"Could have just left an anonymous tip..." He said before looking up as the thief attempted to get away.

"Why do they never listen?" He said looking up. It was an admittedly short building, with a fire escape ladder right next to it. He quickly made his way up to where the bandit had stood all of 1 minute earlier.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:44 am

By the time Hotwire had managed to get onto the roof, Cooper was a good 6 buildings away. He was fast for a human. Even for a thief. "What's the fun of tips dude? I can do it this way and get paid, or I could be a good Samaritan and get absolutely nothing for it. Money and a bit of labor sounds better to me!" He slid down the wall of the building he was on, was able to swing himself off of a street light using his cane, and now was on the other side of the street where he seemed to almost wait for Hotwire. Why not have a bit of fun with this, eh? Not like he'd ever been caught before. "I do have to hand it to you, no one's ever caught me before. How'd ya find me?" He leaned on his cane comfortably with a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Kuro was conducting surveillance on the building in question from the opposing building on the other side. A jewelry thief? This wasn't the tip he had gotten. The home was supposed to be home to one of the many criminals in the area, but now he'd be on high alert with all of these people showing up. Sneaking in to kill him flawlessly was now ruined until this situation resolved itself.

He saw one of the Titans, Hotwire, was stopping the robbery, but another person had showed up. He narrowed his eyes. He tried to stay out of the way of the Titans as a message that he appreciated them, but he might have to help out Hotwire when this took a turn for the worse.

He checked all of his equipment, making sure the numerous blades and his swords were all ready for a confrontation as he watched events unfold. He might very well have to kill someone other than his quarry tonight, but he was okay with that.

Last edited by Wrath on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 pm

(Post deleted. Will reconsider if I will still join this rp at a later time. For now, proceed without me.)

Last edited by Rin on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:52 am

(So is Hotwire just having a stroke on this rooftop or what?)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:40 pm

(sorry, give me a bit. I've been travelling and my arrangements got all screwed up so I've been super cut off. You can expect to get my response in the next 24 hours)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Due to numerous concerns with my post, I've edited it to a (Hopefully) more suitable opening. Please allow Rin to edit in turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Heist (Open)   Jewelry Heist (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jewelry Heist (Open)
Page 1 of 1