Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hive Academy Official Roster Vote_lcapHive Academy Official Roster Voting_barHive Academy Official Roster Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hive Academy Official Roster Vote_lcapHive Academy Official Roster Voting_barHive Academy Official Roster Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hive Academy Official Roster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hive Academy Official Roster Empty
PostSubject: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Hive Academy Official Roster Untitled_drawing_by_2793p-d9d582z

History:

After a long period of time after the last H.I.V.E Team was around and vanished a group of people (npcs) started to gather money and help form others to make a new Hive Academy that does not have anything to do with old Hive teams nor Schools but inspired off it thus the name.

Along the way they found help in a woman named Lust who offered her underground city she was clearing out for the location for the academy and with her help and a man named Greed’s help they cleared it out and got it ready for students to start attending the school. Along the way they gained a student named Harpy, whose identity is still unknown but has agreed to stop constantly changing who she looks like when on campus and to stick to one look so the guards would stop trying to attack her and get distracted.

They also got the teachers with the names or Horrace, Nina, and Blake. Now there are masked men and women (Npcs) that go around recruiting new students and staff by handing them applications if they are interested and staying until they are filled out then taking them to be judged by the headmaster and asks the person to come back to a chosen location of the applicant's choice to get the news of if they are approved or not.

At that point if they are approved they are blindfolded and snuck back to the campus’ gymnasium to be interviewed. If they fail and are alive they are brought back in the same way to keep the location of the campus hidden. (The recruiters only give applications to neutral evils and Evils.)

(Note Threads on campus are not in the main Hive building due to not being the official hive team. They should be placed in The World Section under Points of Interest: Elsewhere where a layout of the campus and a detailed description of it there and will be a sticky. If this becomes a big thing and popular enough we may have our own section, I just wanted to clear that up now before the question is asked.)

Rules:

• Yes you can suggest now subjects for the school but make sure it isn’t already one before suggesting it.
  • Do not betray, break rules, nor kill fellow members of Hive if you do so you will lose points from breaking a rule and points based on the member you killed that is stated in the stat systems. Exceptions being, the Interview process but only when you kill when fighting, if it is self defense, if you catch them breaking rules and need to kill them for a LOGICAL (Logical based of of normal sanity reasons not because the unicorns told you.) reason.
  • You are not allowed to steal from the Academy or other students.
  • Yes we are villains so if you can get away with these things in character it’s okay but know that you will be still penalized for the base stat point minus of breaking rules rather than for example both - their stat points from yours and the - points from you breaking a rule. and if you do do this enough we may just minus your points to the point of kicking you from the team because you can’t follow rules to the point of where one could wonder if you log in to just look at the rules and wonder what you can break today.
  • Don’t be a jerk, this shouldn’t have to be said but don’t be a jerk, it’s one thing if your character is a jerk but you yourself shouldn’t be because we aren’t our characters.
  • In order to join as a teacher, sub, student, or teacher aid, (Even going from one to the other) You must fill out the proper application as if you were your character, and meet the right requirements and also must wait 2 weeks in both in game and real life before you can swap.
  • In order to teach a new subject you must wait 1-2 weeks in game and out of character before you can swap subjects and re fill out an application but list their skills for that subject along with going through the interview process which can be read in a seconto below near the applications.
  • You can have multiple characters in Hive but if they are going for a teacher job you can’t go for subjects that are already taken by other members if the character you are using is the 2nd+ character to join. (As in you already have 1 character in Hive at the moment.)
  • Anyone can cover up to 2 different subjects as a teacher, and Unlimited for Teacher Aids and Substitutes.
  • If you constantly change your looks to hide who you are please pick one look to have when on campus so you don’t cause a panic as to why an unknown person found the campus and is in it.

Teachers:

”Classes”:

”Ranks”:

Substitutes:

”Classes”:

”Ranks”:

Teacher Aids:

”Grades”:

”Ranks”:

Students:

”Grades”:

”Ranks”:

Pending Teachers:

”Classes”:

”Ranks”:

”Old Members”:

Subjects:

How to Kill People In Large Masses With Little to No Injures (Taught By: Npc)
How to Get Away With Murder (Taught By: Npc)
Stealth Kills (Formerly Taught By: Blake Belladonna / Black (Currently has NPC))
The Paranormal and You (Advanced Class)(Formerly Taught By: Horrace(Currently Has NPC))
Paranormal 101 (Basic/Beginner Class)(Taught By: Nina)
Mind Games, The Way to Win Hands Off (Taught By: Lilith / Lust)
Heists, Thieves, And Big Money (Taught By: Azrael "Greed" Godfrey / Greed)

Points System For Students:

”Points system For Teachers”:

Interviewing For Teacher Positions:

For the interview you will have an application you will have to fill out (In Character) to see if you are qualified via a point process (Students don’t have this point system for their application and it is more lenient on them due to being unskilled students but they still have to meet requirements.) to see if you have the needed skills for the position. At this point you will arrive in the 'gymnasium' for the interview where entire staff and student body will watch as you must fight the person you are trying to get the position of.

You will have to outsmart them, beat them, and or force them to surrender the fight. A person wins by either killing the opponent, knocking them out, or forcing them to surrender by any means necessary other than hurting the students or staff that you aren't fighting. If you are going up against other non npc's you will enter the same set up but in a battle royal fashion. When fighting the npc you can either pick 4 other members of the site to have them play as the npc.

Out of those who agree to fighting as the npc the current head master will pic out of character who seems the most fit to fight you but if no one wants to fight you the headmaster will either fight you as the npc or pick someone for you to fight (Note if you do not like who they pick to fight you you are allowed to ask for someone else if you have another person in mind to fight with.)

Aplications:

”Teacher”:

”Substitute”:

”Teacher Aid”:

”Students”:

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:10 pm

ATTENTION: For those who have not been checking based on threads that have been brought up in the board and have been sent and I have noticed (check Board for pending threads if you see that you'rs is missing post there ad they will be looked at and the roster will be updated accordingly) Since the post of the first thread I have been actively updating points.

As you can tell many have managed to already get a class/grade up and large portions of points from their hard work while some still have few due to (as far as I have been informed and seen) inactivity in Hive related events. For those who had read the rules you are aware what the Danger class is, for those who don't, the danger class is where you go when you hit - points and after you hit a certain amount of - points you are in and out of character expelled/fired from the school due to not attending classes, doing your job and or breaking rules.

I am aware that there are ot may students now but that will not change by you being inactive on the team. You are not here just to say that you are on the team in rps you are here to be here ad work as a member of hive. We do not keep around those who are just here to use Hive as just a am to throw around to intimidate others and not work with us. This is your warning to those who are being inactive, no I do not mean in over all rps i mean in your rps dealing with the team.

I will soon be subtracting points for inactivity do to inactivity, for each week I have yet seen or heard of you not posting I will -5 points off from your points until you are active on the team wise. This again is not me saying you are now losing points but this is a warning that soon I will be doing so so those who want to start being active now can do so and avoid losing points due to inactivity. We want hard working active members here, I believe that all who are here are such members so please do not cause yourself to be expelled/fired.

Again If you were waiting on new students to actively post please stop, we won't get new members by having a half active team.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Asami Toriama:

Will You Be Staying On Campus? No

Subject/Skill Major(s):What subject/ skill do you major in /are best at? (You can have up to 3)
-Paranormal 101

Have You Attended School Here Before? If So What Was Your Last Recorded Stat Points And Grade? No (unless you count normal school which she left)

What Noteworthy Crimes Have You Done? No crimes as of yet but willing to commit them in order to fulfil her revenge
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:16 am

I see that it is a B team member did you start her off as a B Team member or want to start her off here. SN never replied to the one topic discussion but there were no negative input on the idea so until it proves to be an issue or SN brings up an issue with this I'll for now allow those who want to start off in Hive in for Bteamers. You will be approved EE but I need to know if she started as a normal Bteam member or not, i she did then just lemme know if she did the threads needed to transfer if she did then I'll gladly accept her and bring her into the roster as an official student. ((Also I'll be joining your thread here soon I saw it I've just been busy but I'll try to join it and add it to the board asap sorry for the delay.))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Approved, Added, Updated
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Real Name/Name You Go By: Anders Husher

Will You Be Staying On Campus? Yes

Subject/Skill Major(s):
- Heists, Thieves, And Big Money
- Paranormal 101

Have You Attended School Here Before? If So What Was Your Last Recorded Stat Points And Grade? No.

What Noteworthy Crimes Have You Done?
- Smuggling (coastguard evasion)
- Illegal Trading
- Bribery of an Official

Same deal as Emmz. I may have put [B Team] in the app, but that's only due to not knowing what else to put in order to denote which slot was being used.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Totally understandable man I might here soon make a post about that for others to avoid this issue in the future, anyways welcome to Hive, I'll add you in a bit but feel free to act as a member now aka your app is approved.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 am

Real Name/Name You Go By: [url= https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5626-kid-cretaceous#89107]Wesley[/url]

Will You Be Staying On Campus? Yes

Subject/Skill Major(s):- Heists, Thieves, And Big Money

Have You Attended School Here Before? If So What Was Your Last Recorded Stat Points And Grade? No

Larceny
Breaking and entering
Known prior gang affiliation
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:08 am

You are accepted, you will be added to the roster soon but in the mean time feel free to start rping as a hive student.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Updated along with points
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:50 am

Real Name/Name You Go By:Nima Figurashi

Will You Be Staying On Campus?Yes

Subject/Skill Major(s):Heists, Thieves, And Big Money

Have You Attended School Here Before? If So What Was Your Last Recorded Stat Points And Grade?No.

- Petty Theft
- Assault
- Attempted murder
- Random acts of Terrorism
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Accepted, Welcome to Hive Academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Official Roster   Hive Academy Official Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Academy Official Roster
Page 1 of 1