Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Return of Hive Academy Vote_lcapReturn of Hive Academy Voting_barReturn of Hive Academy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Return of Hive Academy Vote_lcapReturn of Hive Academy Voting_barReturn of Hive Academy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return of Hive Academy

Go down 
+3
Moon
Megalomaniac
Energy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return of Hive Academy Empty
PostSubject: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey guys I have been thinking for a very long while now about this idea. Now before I begin the old concept done by Tib/Bjorn of it basically being a team of villains who had the one rule of no killing was cool but I miss the old concept and the Hive group.

So since HIVE has died off I feel like the come back for it has arrived where we bring back the Hive Academy a school for villains where yes teams can form inside it that work like the old concept of Hive but it it's self is just an academy for villains where young villains can learn to be horribly fun people and the older villains can teach what they learn to others.

Core idea and basics I thoughts of for the return of Hive:

So yeah this is the core and basic idea I had for the return or Hive Academy what do you all think? Would you want to join and if so with who and what subjects do you want to see? I'll keep a list of ideas and who all might join so if you are wondering you can just look below.

Possible Teachers:

• Horrace Ramses Quinton / The Wight Lord
  • Lilith / Lust
  • Azrael "Greed" Godfrey / Greed
  • Nina Vulpes / Kitsune
  • Blake Belladonna / Black

Possible Subjects:

• How to Kill people in large masses with minimal injuries.
  • How to get away with murder.
  • Stealth Kills
  • The Paranormal and You
  • Mind Games The way to win Hands off
  • Heist, Thieves, and Big Money

Possible Students:

• Harpy / Heather Markway
  • ---
  • ---

Last edited by Energy on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:53 pm

I would like to sign Horrace on as a Teacher. What kind of teacher? Well if being taught proper manners is too tough for everyone, I suppose the paranomal would be his field of expertise. For obvious reasons xP
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 12:25 am

I think this would be a perfect oppurtunity for Lust to get involved into the site more! She'd teach of course, probably more on how to get into the heads of others, how to manipulate, how to win a fight without throwing a punch, that sort of thing. She likes mental games, to put it plainly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 12:40 am

Okay updated and maybe one more teacher and or 1 or 2 more students and I'll roll up an unofficial official thread for this for those who are applying to be teachers before the thread goes up if you apply now you will have the option to go through the applying and interview process or just instantly be a teacher from the start for what I like to call reserving a spot before the unofficial official thread goes up. So mega and moon if you two wanna just tell me now if you want to start as teachers or go through the interview process that would be great and you won't have to later.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:30 am

Greed could teach about heisting and thieving. He's usually pretty awesome at that.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:32 am

> Killing Silently

> Blake

Those aren't related
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:59 am

Nina, as a Kitsune, would be a perfect teacher for the paranormal class, as she herself is a paranormal/mythological creature.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Energy, I am more than willing to help start up the Hive, putting Lust as one of the founding new members. I also think the teachers should at least be in their mid or late 20s, however that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Izzy did you want Blake as a Student or teacher also the subject Stealth killing would fall under that subject just so you know that's why I didn't add in your subject to the list since it's technically already up there. EE, Mega has Horrace as assigned to that class you can still claim a spot in another class if you want but if you want Paranormal and you like Horrace You both will have to apply and go through the interview process to see who gets it unless Mega wants Horrace elsewhere.

Moon I can put in that Lust was one of many who helped start it back up though note the majority of the people who would have been the founding members would be npcs. I don't want teachers to be restricted to mid 20s because there are plenty of people who are under that age restriction that are far more skilled than older characters so they would learn nothing as a student and the other students would learn less due to having a teacher who knows less.

Also there aren't that many characters who are in their mid 20s so we wouldn't get that many teachers if I do that. Now again like I told moon those who are asking to be a teacher please feel free to message again on here on if you want to automatically want to be a teacher or rp out an interview session to get your place like others would.

Also I will be making the unofficial/official thread now here soon but until that goes off you guys who haven't posted yet can reserve spots but note we do need more students now that we have a good amount of teachers. Also teachers I will be coming up with a system that is like the students to where if you rp well you can get in character bonuses too for active and good rp so you aren't missing out on getting things for working hard like the students will get.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:27 pm

I'd like Greed to automatically be a teacher. He's not much of a fighter, so the trial wouldn't suit him well. He has a lot to teach about heisting though. XD
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Well let's see, she was a top assassin for the most dangerous guild of assassin's in our AU for 14 years. I think she can teach it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Fixed it up thank you for clarifying izzy, do you want to be an auto teacher or go through an interview also unless you say other wise all who don't say which one they want by the time the hice thread is up you will be an auto teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Samantha will want to get in on this. Causing chaos is her (self-proclaimed) job. She'd be a student but might also offer some advice.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:42 pm

The roster is up all who have posted thus far in here are in and dont have to apply to join.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5439-hive-academy-official-unofficial-roster#86327
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Hive Academy   Return of Hive Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Hive Academy
Page 1 of 1