Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Vote_lcapmeeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Voting_barmeeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Vote_lcapmeeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Voting_barmeeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artic chill

meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Empty
PostSubject: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Mark ran through the streets of jump city with six or seven cops chasing him due to his hands being full with a bag of money in each hand he could not fight back. Mark ran down an alley only for it to lead to a dead end. Mark spun around and gulped he was trapped and had no way out mark mummbles to himself "wow only out a week and I'm going back to arkham a new low for me"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 pm

The H.I.V.E. operative had been following this chase for some time now. The one being chased was sad - he couldn't properly evade, attack, or even defend himself from the simple police scouts that were following so close behind him. As he ran down an alley and trapped himself, she waited to see what would happen; nothing special, it turned out, as the thief seemed to be willing to accept his capture. Jade thought about how pathetic this entire thing had played out and sighed before leaping from a nearby rooftop down into the alley.

She landed lightly with an audible thud. Standing up to her full height of five feet and some odd inches, she readied her claws. The six policeman assumed that the thief and she were in cahoots, which made her a target for their bullets as well. "Hands in the air!" one shouted, just before Cheshire turned invisible. Even though her mask was still visible, her disappearing act had thrown the cops for a loop. She bounded off a nearby brick wall and ricocheted back at the group of authority men, knocking out two of them with stiff heels to the chest.

Reappearing within the mix of the remaining four cops, she gave them quite a scare. As one tried to raise a gun at her, she batted it away using her kimono sleeve and roundhouse kicked him in the chin, putting him to sleep. The other three were handled with enough ease; their fear and shock made them easy targets for Cheshire's metal claws. She ripped at their chest while also knocking them silly with expert martial arts. It was a shame, really - most normal humans were no match for any sort of trained metahuman, including sweet, teenage girls like her.

But now that she had helped him out with his little problem, Cheshire wanted compensation for her work. Turning around to face the boy with the cold hard cash in his hands, Jade would say plainly, "Give me the money." She'd saved his butt, so it was only fair that she get to keep the goods, right?
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Mark had accepted that he would be going back to arkham, when a girl in a green kimono with claws and a cat mask landed behind the cops with a audible thud turning invisable and began to make quick work of the cops. While This was going on he fastened the bags to his belt. After the girl had finshed she turned around and quite plainly stating she wanted his hard earned money. Mark quickly fourmed a ice katana and says, "Lets make you a deal I keep half after all I stole it first but, you did help me out and I'm not doing a job for Mr.J so I can stand to lose a little profit" and begins to reach for his smoke pelt bag yea he would lose a third of the cash replacing the pelts but it would be better than losing half.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

The ice manipulation meant that this character was also endowed with metahuman powers, but if he couldn't handle a gang of policemen then he stood a snowball's chance in Hell against Cheshire. She wasn't intimidated at all by his frozen water weapon. "I didn't ask for half. I said hand it all over," she repeated herself before initiating her vanishing act and lunging at the foe. A stiff kick to the chest was shot off, and hopefully it would land.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Mark smiled as he was sent flying into the back wall of the deadend and quickly fourmed armor and let out a laugh and says, "So you want a fight little kitty then its time I stopped playing around your little vanishing act wont help you". Mark then launches ice needles from all points on his body as he drops the tempature of the arera to where both their breaths became visable as well making snow fourm a few feet in front of him to give him a warning system.Mark stands up and makes another katana holding both at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Cheshire was amazed that the kick had sent him flying so far back; proud, but astounded nonetheless. His skills and talents - not that one should confuse metahuman ability for talent - were underdeveloped, in her book; which meant he had very little room for sighing and laughing since she was nice enough not to slice him like she'd done his chasers. His words were poppycock, and she doubted that he could back them up.

The teen would, while still invisible, knock away each of the ice needs that came toward her person with her thick kimono sleeves. The temperature dropped quickly, and Cheshire could definitely feel the chill bumps forming on her skin. Thanks to her mask, though, any hope of seeing her condensed breath was thrown clear out the window. The carpet of snow that surrounded the boy's immediate area would prove to be the only tattletale in this situation, but it could be gotten around with an elementary wall-run; they were in an alley after all.

He formed another weapon made of ice in his hands, and things got really interesting. He wasn't thinking this out at all. Trying to do hand-to-hand combat while holding both the weapons and the moneybags would prove fatal if he went up against Cheshire, and if he dropped the sacks of cash to dedicate his limbs to fighting then Cheshire would be able to collect the money and escape before he could blink twice. This kid wasn't a danger to anyone but himself -- what he needed was the help of the H.I.V.E. if he wanted to learn how to be any sort of respectable two-bit villain. "Why don't you just give up?" she asked before leaping at the wall and sprinting toward her target.

Still unseen, Cheshire ran along the brick wall that enclosed the narrow alley as to avoid leaving her footprints in the snow. She'd then corkscrew off the wall, twirling in mid-air so that she could deliver a stiff double-pound to the cranium using her thick, braided hair since the boy had encased himself in a sheet of glacier armor.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Ot:
artic chill wrote:
While This was going on he fastened the bags to his belt.
so how did the money get back in my hands

Mark smiled but didn't reply to the question as he heard runing along the walll. Mark then had his armor raise more needles only that stayed attached making hitting him liking hitting a porkeypine or blowfish and break embedding in the body should she attack wrong. Mark felt the thick braids of hair strike his head but was only slightly effected due to the hood of his cloak softing the blows. Mark then coats the walls in ice he then jumps as he makes 6ft thick spikes shot downward trying to impale the girl and to prevent the girl from just reteating they where coming from both ends of the alley. Mark stands on the wall usind the ice to attach himself out of harms way says "You little kitty are quite good It has been quite some time since I have faced someone of your level and that has a brain. You are far beyond my level in turth when it comes to combat tell me where did you learn this from? As to why I refuse to give up lets see you work for the joker and come back emptey handed. The answer is you don't and it's kinda ingrianed in my mind by now old habits die hard as they say but you can answer my question later.".

Mark then staps on his gas mask and fires the knock out gas hoping this would end the fight or he would have to give up the money he really hated to admit it but he was very underskilled to what he should be do to his instructers fearing for their lives that he wouldn't doubt that taught him wrong just to screw him over where his thoughts as he waited to see if his plan worked..
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm

[ooc- oops. my bad.]

Given her petite, 5"4' and 122 pound frame, Cheshire imagined that she'd be undetectable as she ran along the brick wall; the only beings she thought could ever hear her dainty footsteps would be those infused with bestial DNA for enhanced senses of taste, sight, smell and hearing. Nice trick, mystery kid.

As more ice needles were raised all over the boy's body, Cheshire thanked Heaven that she wasn't careless enough to mistakenly touch the threat areas. Her braids met their target, but didn't seem to do much thanks to the guy's hooded cloak. As she continued to sail through the air, she flew over his head and landed in the snow that covered the ground around the frozen water manipulator. The soft crunch of her feet in the snow as she crouched down in her landing and the fresh footprints she'd created would give her away - there was no longer a point to staying invisible. She reappeared, noticing the next attack being prepared by her opponent.

As the stalactites came hurtling toward her, Jade would perform a double back handspring, evading a majority of the projectiles. Three would still be coming toward her: a quick turn left to avoid one; a quick shift right to avoid the next; and reducing the third to mere ice cubes using her ice cubes were how the girl escaped harm once again.

Now, the boy would begin to speak his long, drawn out questioning phase. He praised her -- she already knew she was great -- and then decided to give her a look into his own personal history, which she cared very little for. He pulled out a gas mask (from where, Cheshire had no idea) and employed the use of some gas. Whatever hopes he had of this rendering the girl unable to fight were futile, for her own mask functioned as a gas mask as well. "The Joker? This isn't Gotham City, and a washed up clown like him has no pull in Jump - it's run by the H.I.V.E. and its headmistress. That is where I receive my training, and that is why you can't defeat me. Giving me the money is your safest best, snowflake. She stood there still among the frost and gas, waiting for a reply. She'd give him one more chance to hand over the money or provide an alternative she found suitable; if he failed to do such, they could always continue their little skirmish.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"That and I don't think my instructers had their hearts in teaching me" says, Mark then drops one bag of cash in front of Cheshire as he walked down the wall and said, "half the cash now and the other half when you show me where to sign up for hive after all one should always seek to improve on their skill no?". The smile never leaving his face. While denying in his mind that he was beat and he wasn't giving her the money because of it he was giving her half for helping him and the other half for showing him the way to hive not that he was beat and knew it but they both just had something the other wanted is all.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Cheshire looked on as the boy threw a sack of money at her. It landed at her feet; she looked at it as he continued to talk. He would give her the money on the condition that she led him to the H.I.V.E. so that he could seek enrollment. Picking up the moneybag, Cheshire nodded her head. "Stick to your word and don't do anything you'll regret," she said before beginning to walk through the mist of ineffective knock-out gas. The thing he would regret would namely be trying to double cross her. Jade walked by the young man as he sat frozen onto the wall using his own ice web. "Follow me to the H.I.V.E." One step at a time, she began to head back for her training grounds.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Sighing Mark jumps down and follows Cheshire as she tells him not to doing anything he would reget and to follow her to H.I.V.E. Mark just nods and puts away his dimaond king cloak in his bag and follows cheshire both ignoring the dead cops as they leave mark uses his powers one last time to make a shaddered ice rose. Now holding now holding the dead cops cash after all he still had to make some profit on this job

end thread

Last edited by artic chill on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we thought it a good place to end it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)   meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting Cheshire and others joining hive (open to hive only)
Page 1 of 1