Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_lcapHive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Voting_barHive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_lcapHive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Voting_barHive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team

Go down 

Should Hive Academy Take the Place as the New Official Hive Team
Yes
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_lcap88%Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_lcap12%Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Empty
PostSubject: Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team   Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Okay now this thread is to vote to see if you all want to make the Hive Academy the official new Hive 'team' which doing so will take the place of the old HIVE team. Now I'm sure you all have some questions so I'll address them now on what I suspect will be asked.

Why not just change the team name?
Well the Hive academy was in fact suppose to be the new Hive 'team'/ come back so I don't want to change the name because then it wont be Hive anymore. I didn't just already take over the old Hive's place due to not wanting to step on any toes and I didn't even think it would get so popular let alone as fast as it did but don't get me wrong I and beyond words happy that things are working as well as they are and that members have been working together to make Hive Academy what it is now which is why I want you all to have a say in this because I wanted this group to be for everyone, fair, and be anyones' game, anyone can join at any level, start at the same level as anyone else and only the truly great members can be seen that way because they worked for it not just because they say they are but also anyone can take other other's places if they are truly better.

Why not just merge the two teams?
Out of the active characters left in the old Hive group Kris is the only one that hasn't rejoined. It would be unfair to just let one member just walts back into Hive when others had to make the cute before it started and now have to apply and work to join Hive. So basically it isn't fair to make an acceptation for one person who has been inactively lately to be allowed a free pass when others didn't get this chance.

Is the old Hive team even active anymore?
No Hive as a whole until now in the form of the Academy hasn't been active for a long time now. Hive Academy was again suppose to be the return of Hive activity but I didn't make it the new hive team to avoid stepping on toes for something I didn't even know would get this popular this fast.

Why not just make it official but keep both teams?
The point has arose that makes total sense that having both up will confuse others and new members on which team of Hive was active so taking over the old teams slot will help out the confusion.

Can I join Hive? (Yeah I know you were possibly not thinking that but hey why not advertise about Hive in a Hive related thread?)
Yes you can just go to the official/Unofficial Roster (Official for the Academy Unofficial meaning the not yet official new Hive team.) Read through all that you need to and to apply to join just take the code from the provided applications for what you want to apply for in the Hive academy and fill it out and post it in the Roster thread to apply for the chance to join Hive, note the likeliness of joining is easiest for students (Which we currently need) and the hardest for teachers due to needing a higher skill level than students, sometimes note worthy crimes you have done, be approved in the application then have to try to fight for your place of a teacher. So feel free to try and join.

Last edited by Energy on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team   Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:22 pm

This poll will close (aka the final votes will be counted for results) tonight at 12:00 Easter Standard time (About 8 hours and 30 mins from now.) Please take this time to make your final votes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team   Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:04 am

The poll is now closed and the post count is 7 yes 1 no, Hive Academy will now be taking the place of the old Hive team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team   Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Academy Poll For Being Official New Hive Team
Page 1 of 1