Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Brian wanted to say something in objection to her paying. He opened his mouth but then the lack of money in his pocket shut him up. He was out of cash to pay for the snacks anyway. Sighing and feeling slightly ashamed he responded, "... Alright. I'll let you get this one."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:09 am

Nina would nod happily and walked over to the stand, getting them their food "don't worry, if we go on a really fancy date to some fancy restaurant, I'll let you do all the paying" she said jokingly with a chuckle before grabbing their food and handing him his ticket "okay, so we're in room 4, let's go" she said as she would start to head towards the room.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Brian would smirk "So your saying they'll be a second one?" he asked as he attempted to help carry the food. Following her to the movie theater, he would point her to a seat. After sitting down he would begin to grab some the popcorn and start munching.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:48 am

Nina would nod "of course there'll be a second date, play your cards right, and there'll be a third and forth one too" she said with a wink to him as she sat down and would start munching on a gummy sweet, keeping it in her mouth as she waited for the movie to start, once it did she would start to fully enjoy her snacks.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Brian shrugged. "Guess I better play my cards right." Sitting down Brian watched the previews as the go through the screen. There were plenty of interesting movies and shows that were going to be hitting the theaters and tvs, so Brian was interested in watching them. He let Nina have full reign of the snacks, mainly due to the fact he wasn't hungry. After a few minutes he began to wonder when the movie was going to start.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:02 am

Nina would move a little closer to Brian as the movie started, the lights fully dimmed and nothing but a giant screen to light the room. She would calmly and happily munch on the snacks and sipped on her drink, not wanting to drink too much and need the bathroom in the middle of the show. She wondered if Brian would do that stereotypical movie date thing and put his arm around her, she wouldn't mind that of course since she had been alone for so long previously.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Brian was sitting in his chair, eyes completely focused on the movie until he felt something or someone shift. He looked over to see Nina had moved closer to him. His normal reaction was to scoot away, he almost did but caught himself midway. It would be rude if he did such a thing. So he tried to play it off, he decided to pull the stereotypical arm around date. Every part of him wanted to run, but to get through it he just imagined her as some sort of pet and in moment had his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:34 am

Nina would smile and blush a little as Brian actually put his arm around her. She would watch the movie with him and laugh at the funny parts, occasionally tossing a sweet into her mouth before taking a sip of her drink. She was clearly enjoying this date, she was doing something she hadn't done in a very long while. Her ears would occasionally twitch throughout the movie too.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Brian would pay attention to the movie but he could feel his skin crawl. Guess he couldn't think of Nina as anything less than a lady. Memories flooded his head of the time he was left for dead by a lady. he tried to shake it off but it still lingered deep inside of him. When a funny part came on the screen he would laugh. Though once the funny part was over his mind would go back to the painful memories. Without even noticing he began to lightly grip onto Nina as though he was holding her as the painful memories flashed by.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Nina would smile as she watched the movie with Brian, also giggling when the funny part came on, but she would also notice Brian's grip tighten on her, which made her look to him "hey...you alright?" she asked him softly as she rubbed his hand gently, was he feeling ill? Was he nervous about the date? She wanted to help either way.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Brian's arm relaxed as he heard Nina's voice. He didn't even notice that he was holding her. When she asked him if something was wrong. "Ahhh just nervousness.. Lets talk about it after the movie." Brian said trying to end the conversation there. It was a bit early to talk to anyone about his little problem. It wouldn't be good if his first date in a while ended up with him scaring his date away with his hang ups.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:04 am

Nina would nod a little "well if you're sure, you don't have to be afraid about telling me stuff, I've seen a lot of strange things in my time" she whispered as she got back to watching the movie, snuggling up to him a little with a smile.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:50 am

A shiver went down Brian's spine as Nina snuggled up to him. He sighed and decided to just enjoy the movie. Hours later, Brian and Nina would walk out of the theater. "So how did you enjoy the movie?" Brian asked as they walked out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 am

Nina would nod happily "it was really good, I'm glad we went to see it together" she said happily as she would hold his hand gently "is there anything else you want to do now?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:09 am

Brian thought for a moment. "Nope, i think we crossed off everything i wanted to do today. Got to watch a movie with a beautiful lady and get snacks. I'm pretty satisfied. Is there anything you want do?" He pretended not to notice her grabbing his hand. Though mentally he was keeping his body from detaching the arm and running as far away as possible. Brian sighed. Why couldn't his mental illness heal from his healing factor just like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next