Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Second date (Bloo <3) Vote_lcapSecond date (Bloo <3) Voting_barSecond date (Bloo <3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Second date (Bloo <3) Vote_lcapSecond date (Bloo <3) Voting_barSecond date (Bloo <3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Second date (Bloo <3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Second date (Bloo <3) Empty
PostSubject: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Sometimes, when you were on patrol, you're lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time. It's not like you heard something was going on and rushed over to it. You just stumbled into a crime just as it was starting. This was a rare thing, what with the decreased crime rate and everything. But there Meta was, walking into a street as men in a van poured out to go into a bank, they all wore skeleton outfits. Didn't they know what halloween was at the end of the month?

Even so, they barely had time to raise their guns into the air and fire before Meta came in and knocked two of them out with swift blows to the back of the head. The others turned around and opened fire, only for their bullets to bounce off of solid steel Alright, who wants some? if any other heroes were in the area, they would hear the ruckus and likely investigate.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Suzuki needed a hobby, she figured. Spending every night out patrolling was probably not very healthy. That, and she was still sleeping in repulsive motels. She needed a permanent residence. Soon.

Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of gunshots. Trouble. She dashed over to the bank from the rooftops, sword already drawn. From the skylight, she could see the situation. Meta had arrived first, she recognized. Seeing him made her smirk, but there was still danger to deal with.

She crashed through the skylight, shurikens in her off hand and sword in her other. She had a surprising weakness to getting shot, so she had to throw her weapons into the trigger hands of the armed thugs, hitting with deadly accuracy before landing next to Meta. "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Metamorphi heard the skylight break but he didn't allow himself a second to get distracted, he grabbed the arm of a thug that tried to punch him and flipped him over his shoulder, giving him a swift punch to the face to knock him out. Suzuki then landed next to him What took you so long? he smirked before turning to steel before he could get shot by a thug, then when the thug stopped to reload Meta turned back to normal and came in like a bull, knocking him out with a punch thrown while his fist was steel Not that I'm complaining, at least you're here
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Suzuki snorted at his comment. Her eyes activated in the next moment, scanning for trouble. There were a few more gunmen in the area, making her cautious. She wished she could turn to steel like Meta, but that wasn't an option so she settled for letting him lead the charge. "I'd thought another hero had it under control. When I saw it was you I knew I had to come back to help."

She smirked back at Meta, enjoying the banter. The thugs started shooting again. Meta was safe, but Suzuki used her eyes to predict the path of the bullets before they were shot, and made sure not to be in the way. It wasn't easy, but it worked.

Deciding to quit the risk dodging, she threw more shuriken and two of the gunmen after doing a nimble back flip to avoid the bullets. She didn't notice that her skirt would be giving everyone a nice view while she flipped. When she landed, the two men who were firing at her had stopped and Meta got the one shooting at him.

"That... seemed too easy."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Meta smirked at her banter It's a good thing you did though, watching you in action makes me feel really good about my fighting skills. As they fought on, Suzuki did a flip while throwing some shuriken. She really needed to wear some trousers, or at least some shorts under the skirt. Suzuki commented that the fight had almost seemed too easy, Meta nodded Yeah, but that's to be expected from simple bank robbers

One of the taken out robbers groaned and rolled over, it seemed he was still conscious. Meta walked over to him and stepped on his hand Who do you work for? Only the minions of a supervillain can dress so stupidly the robber groaned in pain What, are you trying to be bad cop or something? Is the girl with the nice underwear gonna be good cop or something? That's not gonna work Meta released his hand You're wrong, I'm the good cop would then move out of the way, so hopefully Suzuki could do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second date (Bloo <3)   Second date (Bloo <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second date (Bloo <3)
Page 1 of 1