Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Nina went wide eyed and stared at him for a few moments, her mouth dropping a little as she stared at his shiny body "t-that is...that is...AMAZING!" she said before she smiled and would put a hand to his arm to feel the metal "this is so cool!" she said happily and excitedly, rubbing her hand along his arm like a child with a new toy.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Brian just smirked. He was happy the Nina was impressed with his power. He noticed people starting at him but he ignored it. He was use to the stares by now, especially since he heroes without a mask. "Didn't think you would be into a walking tin man." Brian said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:56 am

Nina would chuckle softly "the thought hadn't crossed my mind but now that I know what you are, I can call you my knight in shining armour" she said as she smiled brightly at him, finishing off the rest of her ice cream. They must have looked quite the odd couple to everyone else but Nina didn't care, she was happy to be with Brian, today was turning out to be really nice.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am

Brian coughed. A Knight in shining armor? That was a laugh. Most would consider him a walking time bomb. He guessed that Nina only called him a knight cause she didn't really know what he was. But instead dwelling on the negative, he decided that they needed a change of venue.

"Hey, You wanna go see a movie."
Brian asked now letting his armor shed revealing his regular form underneath.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:18 am

Nina would nod when Brian asked if she wanted to see a movie "sure! Which one? There are a few horror movies on right now that I know of, I think I saw a romantic one advertised on TV, and there's always a few comedy type ones" she listed, trying to remember all the movie adverts that she had seen on TV.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:48 am

Brian thought for a moment. Immediately Horror was rejected. Brian's body couldn't take it if Nina was all up on him. Romance was out. Brian didn't think it would be good to take a nap on the first date. That left room for comedy. "Which one strikes you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Nina would think a little "I could go for a horror movie but I might jump into your lap if its too scary" she said with a little smirk "I don't really fancy a romantic thing today...which leaves comedy" she said with a smile "so let's go to the cinema then" she said happily as she took his hand and would walk with him "oh...I brought my car, so we can hop in there if you want...unless you want to use your car or whatever" she said, a little unsure of how to go about getting to the cinema.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Brian shrugged. "Sure we can take your car if you feel up to it." he started. "Actually I don't own a car, we can take my motorbike though."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Nina would nod "ooo a motorbike~ you keep getting more and more awesome" she said with a smile as she would walk with him and follow him to his motorbike, still holding his hand with her fingers linked between his.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Brian smirked. CRAP! he thought. Now that he thought about it that meant the two of them would have to get really close. Not only that there was a chance that they might have skin to skin contact. Brian had no idea how his body would react. Either way he made the offer so he decided that he might as well follow through. Taking her to his bike, he handed her his helmet. Planned to use his powers to protect himself. Once they were ready, they would be off on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 am

Nina would climb on the bike behind him and put on the helmet that he gave her, a little snug on her ears but she could rub them later. She would move to wrap her arms around his waist and hold onto him tightly, her front pressed against his back.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:58 pm

At the touch, Brian's skin began to crawl. Hives would begin forming under his jacket. That was just the beginning. He felt a shortness of breath for a moment, and his legs got weak. Every part of his body wanted to run. Instead, Brian channeled that energy into the bike. They moved weaving in and out of traffic. Brian was careful enough not to let the bike skid, but they made it to the movie theater in record time.

Getting off the bike Brian really wanted to smoke to calm his nerves. Unfortunately Nina was standing right there. Handing her some cash he said, "You can pick the movie. Just give me a moment... to catch my breath."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Nina would smile as they rode together towards the theatre, she didn't notice his skin crawling under his clothes, she was just having fun riding with him. Once they were there she would take off the helmet and hand it back to him before he gave her the cash "alright, I'll meet you in the snacks area" she said smiling at him as she would go inside and choose a comedy movie for them, something about Rob Schneider starring as a stapler with other talking office supplies. She would get them both tickets before waiting in the snack area, wondering what snacks she would buy for the movie.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Brian would light the cigarette once Nina was gone. Ahh the addiction stick always served to keep him calm especially under pressure. In around 15 minutes he was done smoking his stick and had begun making his way into the movie theater. Walking in there he quickly found Nina, and with his hands in his pocket he asked, "So, what snack are we gonna have?" he asked. Personally he didn't have much of a sweet tooth so he thought to get himself some pop corn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Nina would smile when she saw Brian and she would shrug a little at his question "I was thinking maybe some popcorn and some gummy sweets with some lemonade" she said calmly, she would pull out some of her money and looked to him "I'll pay this time, it's the least I can do, this date has been really nice so far" she said with a sweet smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next