Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:41 am

Brian didn't say anything. Looking at her body language he felt like he stepped on a live mine. Never a good way to start a date, to make your date talk about something painful. All he could say was "Ah... I see." He thought about telling his own story but thought against it. Not good to have the date be too depressing. He began to scan the park, looking for something to lighten the mood. "Oh look! An Ice cream truck... You want to get some."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 am

Nina would see that he had seen her wince and seemed apologetic for it, as she walked with him he would point out an ice cream truck and she would nod "sure! It's been so long since I had ice cream from a truck" she said happily, remembering the delicious flavours that they usually had and starting to think what she would get 'mmm vanilla...mint choc chip, rum & raisin, strawberry' she thought as she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:58 am

Brian personally wasn't a fan of ice cream, but then he wasn't a fan of a lot of things. Watching Nina considering which ice cream she wanted made Brian smirk. How adorable he thought. He on the other hand wasn't planning to get any of this frozen treat. He was just glad that she wasn't thinking about whatever seemed to be bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 am

Nina would walk over to the ice cream truck with Brian as she fished out some money from her pocket and looked at the flavours "hmm...can I get a single cone wiiiith...vanilla and strawberry and caramel and pistachio please" she said as the guy would stack the four flavours on top of each other "that'll be $15" he said as Nina would start counting out what change she had from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 am

Brian went wide eyed when Nina ordered the ice cream. Looking at her up and down he wondered where she put it all. In fact he could feel himself get sick just thinking about all those flavors together. "Put your money away. My treat." Pulling out his wallet he handed the guy a twenty and waited for him to give Nina her ice cream before giving Brian his change.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 am

Nina would smile when Brian paid for her ice cream "such a gentleman~" she said happily as she took her ice cream, licking it happily with a purr "mmm, if you want to feel free to have a lick" she said as she would keep licking the ice cream so it wouldn't drip on her, her five tails swishing from side to side happily.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:41 am

Brian shrugged. What was he supposed to do? Let his date pay for her own ice cream? Brian may not be rich but his pride wouldn't allow him to not pay for an ice cream just for a few dollars. Brian thought about grabbing a lick but decided against it. He was already nervous enough as it is, he didn't need to knock over some ice cream while he was at it. "Maybe next time."

It wasn't until his rejection that he noticed the five tails. Immediate shock went across Brian's face. He remembered her saying she was a kitsune... whatever that was. Brian wasn't up to date with his japanese folk lore so he wasn't sure what it was. He knew what a nine-tails was and that was about it. Taking in a deep breath he regained his composure 3 minutes in his shocked status. If a being like him existed surely enough there had to be people with fluffy tails... right?

Looking at his backside Brian wondered. Could he grow a tail at some point? Maybe if he tried hard enough... Yet would it be flufffy?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 am

Nina would nod and walk with him as she ate her ice cream happily, she would notice his shock and gently put a hand on his arm after he seemed in his own world for a while "are you alright?" she asked softly "do you need to sit down or something?" she asked as she looked for a free bench that they could sit on together.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Brian shook his head. "No im alright. Was just surprised by your tails. Never knew Kitsunes had so many." Brian explained. He omitted the part where he was wondering if he could grow his own tail cause, you know? Nina had no idea he had superpowers. Brian wanted to keep it that way. Though the question of the tail did poke in the back of his mind. He did imagine how useful it would be to have a tail.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Nina would smile and chuckle a little "well feel free to pet them, I brush them carefully everyday, they're lovely and fluffy" she said "kitsunes are sometimes known as nine-tailed foxes but each tail is gained with age and knowledge, representing the kitsune's power, my mum home schooled me when I was growing up" she explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Brian opened his mouthed almost asked the taboo question. Instead of doing so and probably getting slapped he decided to play around the question. "So... how long does one have to live to reach 9 tails?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Nina would smile a little at him, she understood what he was getting at "kitsunes live to 1000 years, I'm 21 years old" she said as she would give her ice cream another lick, having eaten the top two flavours now "you can be straight forward with me you know, I don't mind" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Brian shrugged. Didn't hurt for him to have a little tact did it? "I see, good to know for the future. Well enough of my questions. You got anymore for me?" he asked just now noticing that two flavors of the ice cream was now gone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Nina thought for a moment "are you a metahuman or are you human?" she asked curiously, she knew that there were a lot of metahumans around Jump, and a lot of them seemed like normal humans, they didn't have to exert effort to hide themselves unlike her "sorry if it's too personal, you don't have to answer if you don't want to" she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Brian thought for a moment. "Well I guess since you were so forthcoming with me, its only fair I do the same." Brian said pulling out his necklace. Once it was in view, Brian's body would be coated with titanium from hair to toe. Even his jacket would turn into titanium. "I am a metahuman. A shiny one at that." Brian said as the sun shined off of his now metal body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)   First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Foxy Date (ShadowBlade)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next