Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barA letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barA letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A letter (hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 pm

When harmon opened the box, his stomach lurched into his throat. His vision began to blur and he had a hard time breathing. This couldn't be right. Not her. Not-

"Oh god- oh-" He said collapsing into the chair, too in shock to even call the others for help. In his panic, a thought came to him. Some crazy reassurance. He wasn't thinking straight, so with terror in his eyes, he choked out his reply.

"Wait. I would know if something was wrong. The police are watching my house. What did you do? What did you-"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:29 pm

The crow started to caw and flew out as a different crow flew in blood soaking its beek and talons as it dropped on his lap a letter and flew out another came in and they all looked the same covered in blood and they dropped bloody letters in his lap written in blood each holding one word on it. "Anything, is, possible, in, this, world. People, like, you, should, be, hurt, for, your, Asininity. Masks, aren't, fashion, they're, protection.... from.... people..... like.... me"

The birds paused then before flying back in once more with a plastic bag of blood and a piece of tape hanging off the bottom of it. As they flew over him the third flew in and grabbed the tape with its beek and yanked it off reopening the cut open bottom. the blood fall down over him as a hand that matched the fingers that were missing 3 of the fingers landing on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Hotwire looked in fear as more birds entered. This time... they had a hand. It went with the fingers. Hotwire was starting to get scared. But he had to keep calm. This person was probably using anther persons body parts. After all, if his sister went missing, he would be the first to know. After all, he took a great many measure to make sure the security at his families home was state of the art.

Whoever was doing this had this planned to a T. But this time they were making a mistake. They were sending multiple birds and giving him an opportunity to keep a watch for them. Hotwire accessed the camera outside the tower through his powers. He wanted to see if another bird was making it's way there.

"Hmpf..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 pm

The birds suddenly as he went to access the camera seemed to loose all the intelligence they had prior. He'd see 10 other crows now flying over and held one last package that was larger than all others before. They all landed though as they landed they seemed to morph all together to form a boy with orange hair with a giant bird skull mask on. He slowly stood up from having been crouched down and looked up at the camera making it seem like he was looking right at Hotwire and held the package up at the camera to simulate holding the package out to him to take.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Hotwire immediately bolted to the elevator and shot down to the ground floor. Who on earth was this person. What did they want?

When he got to the door, he would check the camera again to ensure they were still there, and primed the exterior weapons systems. They wouldn't be visibly activated, just ready to go should this... Mr. Pigeon decide to attack. With that he opened the door.

"You have some kind of nerve." Hotwire said, seething anger. But he didn't lash.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:38 pm

After a moment the boy had to assume that Hotwire had left and looked forward and redirected the box to the door to be read for him to come out. When he looked through the camera he'd see the boy looking at the door holding the box out to him as if knowing that Hotwire was there. The boy tilted his head to one side in a bird like fashion as he slowly walked over towards Hotwire holding the box out to him clearly refusing to speak till he opened it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Hotwire would immediately snatch the box from him and open it. These past few weeks had been torture. And today this goon was taking it too far.

"Alright. What does your sick psycho mind want me to-"

He froze. 

"See."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:01 am

Inside the box was what looked like hotwires face but like it had been ripped off his head and was sitting in a pool of blood with a note written on the cheek. "....... Look up ......." As he'd look up he'd see the boys face who looked just.... like..... him.... The boy shrunk the mask letting it fall and hang on his neck as a necklace. The boy walked up to him and leaned forward the moment he reached him and gently held the back of his head as he whispered in his ear with a boy'sh voice that still had a hint of feminine tone to it. "Next time all those.... could be real.... You never know what kind of phyco's are out there..." The boy said before slowly starting to laugh leaning away from him and letting his head go smiling a sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 pm

"Ok that's just messed up." Hotwire said as the kid removed his mask to reveal... him. No not him. There was something about the feel of the face that was just off. And then they spoke and- God! There was just something that was irking him about everything this person did, every syllable, every motion. Everything just oozed toxin.

So this was all props. The fingers. The Hand. And presumably this face were all reproductions. Probably made with special effects cosmetics. There's no way she planned to keep Hotwire fooled. He would have eventually figured out the fingers were fake one way or another. So this was a warning. He clenched his fists.

"Get out. Now. If you ever show your face to me again, I will take you down. And if you ever, ever touch my family, or try to work my secret? The titans will come down on you full force."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 10:23 pm

The boy laugh that turned into a females that of course was different from her normal one as he responded to the face and what he had to say. She placed her fingers on the corner of her mouth and dragged up the fake face on hers that looked like hotwire's splitting like it was cut and she made it split to replicate a joker esc/jeff the killer like smile as the skin looked like it was torn there was even blood that oozed down from the crack.

"Someone is too serious.... come on gimme a smiiiiillle~" she then pressed her nails on the face and clawed down the face taring as she did so. "Right so don't show you your own face again got it I wont bring mirrors to our next reunion~!" she laughed and showed her figures and wiggled them in the air, all were covered in blood now as blood oozed from the cracks. "Come now... Don't lie~ I saw your face in there... Bird eyes don't lie...." she smirked and poked his forehead with 2 of her fingers that were dripping with the blood.

"You have no leads or clues as to who I am... You know your family can't stay in hiding forever.... it just takes one good swoop of a hungry bird and oops sister no longer has an eye~ or a pretty face.... " She then got up in his face with a wide grin. "But lucky for you I'm too lazy to head all the way there but there are much worse and stronger people out there than me and it was way too easy to find out about you.... in fact... it was one picture of your face off a news paper, $230 dollars, and one trip down town.... in fact some one could have just googled your face to be honest, I just thought it would be easier to do other things while someone else did the work."

She leaned back and held up other close up images of the rest of his family. "These were taken by some random fat powerless weak man after he found your face in old school year books.... cute pics by the way very feminine" she said the last part teasingly. "I don't know if he went to your house or not but if he can get these then imagine what others who are even stronger than me could do.... "

She tossed them in his face and held a straight face. "While you cant find out who I am despite even standing in front of you I know so much about you and for another hunderad or so dollars I could know everything about you.... Even if your house is protected it cant protect those inside if its blown up or completely froze or sunk under water.... I'm tired of you heroes thinking you can get away with not wearing a mask!" she said pointing at him

"If you don't want more people like me around I suggest you start doing a better job at hiding who you are because you are seriously one ticked off person away from losing your family or even watching your family get literally scared mentally and physically for life." She lowered her hand "I do plan on going after many other heroes but you should know.... I went with you because you were the easiest to find.... Oh and you shouldn't throw threats at the girl who has all this info on you and can just upload it on the internet cause even if you did know who I was and found me it wouldn't help you with everyone else that would learn about you....."

"Yeah you could take it down but others can just save the info and or remember it. Oh and before you use your team as a threatening mechinisum make sure your team is actually feared cause as they are now they are just a joke of the original titans.... only petty crimes and villains are afraid of you all...." she then waved her hands in the air "OOOOHHHHHH" she then chuckled lowering her hands "Geez lighten up loser..." She said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Hotwire didn't want to push her. He had no clue what kind of powers this girl had, or how she would use them. He needed answers, and so far he had none. Perhaps the security footage would give him some clues afterwards. So with that, he would wait for her to leave.

Rest assured, Hotwire would be wary of pretty much any bird from now on.

When this.. bizarre girl left, Hotwire slowly walk back inside and check in with his parents. They were alright, and the police detail was doing their job admirably. The girl promised she didn't have the means to attack them, but all the same...

But all of this had him thinking. She was right. The titans weren't a fighting force. Not anymore. They needed more firepower, and based on some of Metamorphi and Toji's reports, there were some prime candidates. He realized it was time to grow the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter (hotwire)   A letter (hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter (hotwire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2