Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Voting_barPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Voting_barPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 am

Yami blinks as she turns into ash. Nononono!!!! Wait...wait..She was a Phoenix.... If this was true death she wouldn't be doing that....she's ok....shell be fine....He scoops up all the ash, running to a private location where she could reform in peace, and sits the baggie containing the ash down, though he was careful to let it soil free so shed have room. The mage sits down, waiting pateintly but anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:13 am

It takes several hours for the ashes to do anything. When they finally did, the ashes began to swirl together in a tiny private wind. The same glimmering golden light that took her to ash began to glint in the mini tornado. In a brilliant flash of light, the ashes finished reforming. XiFeng stood there, her hair down in public for he first time in life, longer than it used to be. Her eyes were bright now, the blues more shocking and the contrast to the fiery center more noticeable. A simple white tunic was draped around her, signifying the purity of a new life. Tears tracked down her face and she doubled over clutching her stomache. The pain of rebirth was legendary, all they cracked up to be. But at least she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 am

Yami blinks at the tornado. Was this it? Was she coming back?At the flash of light, he winces, closing his eyes. Opening them, he sees XiFeng standing there....Suddenly, his arms are around her, and the mage speaks, shivering slightly." You're back....you're actually back...." He blinks, reddening, and clears his throat, stepping back and looking into her eyes.Wow......Shaking his head, he nods at her."Uhm...I'm sorry...for not protecting you..and just randomly hugging you...er....you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 am

XiFeng lowered herself down to the floor, leaning her head against the nearest solid thing while she waited for the cells that had been forced to reform settle. The pain was intense but it passed quickly. Quickly she wiped the tears off her cheeks and grinned at Yami.

"You didn't think it would be that easy to get rid of me did you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 am

Yami blinks at the grin, then snort,speaking wryly." I suppose I shouldn't have.You being a fire chicken, after all." He sighs." Honestly, I'm done with this day....Let's reretreive Zee then go home..Though your friends will be angry...I was kind of in a hurry so I....kicked the door down." He glances at her, eyes gleaming in concern, despite the act he was attempting to put on." Are you sure you're OK?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:36 am

XiFeng sighed and stretched out a hand, hoping he would help her up.

"Honestly? No. Zee was put in danger because of a psychopath who can't let go of the past. If I had never met said psychopath this wouldn't have happened. I've already died a few times before and I'm not sue if the legend of 1000 lives is true or not. Some things from the legend match up. Some don't. I don't into a massive bird made completely out of flames. I turn into a hawk covered I flames. It could be 1000 or it could be ten. The only way I have of knowing when I am close is when my appearance starts to change. That said you were put in danger too today. None of this sits well with me."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:14 am

Yami gently grabs the held out hand, helping her up, listening to what she had to say." I see...." He was a little concerned about her eyes and hair,then, if change indicated she was getting close. Later, Yami. At the moment, let's just take care of things..."Well, Zee was barely even noticed, and he's safe with your friends. I'll try to make sure you don't die again.And as for me? I've been in worse." He glances down. She didn't have shoes....he bends down, pulling off his mossacians, and gently lifts her feet up just enough to slice the foot apparel on.The mage stands back up, jerking his scarf up to cover his face." The ground is rough.....I think you've been hurt enough...Uhm, anyways, let's head on back and face the music, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am

XiFeng smiled shyly as Yami leaned down and slipped his shoes on her feet while trying to console her verbally. She would have insisted he take his shoes back but...she got the feeling it was something he wanted to do and worked up a little courage for so she wasn't going to complain.

"Yeah no kidding. I can only imagine the look on LingYi's and JiShu's face right now." She remarked, obviously amused.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Yami snorts." Ah well...it isn't quite as long as the last time, I suppose...." He examines the area closely. Good, looks like those idiots are done for now. The mage walks ahead a short distance, then glances back at XiFeng. No way was he letting her lag behind them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:52 pm

XiFeng laughed at his comment. How long did it take her to 'respawn'? Three hours? Five hours? Something like that. Oh, she was going to have to pay for the damages to their door too. Darn! Out of the corner of her eye she caught Yami periodically looking back at her. Was he trying to make sure she was safe? Sweet thing. XiFeng smiled to herself and increased her pace, until she was walking beside him. It didn't take long for JiShu's door, or lack thereof to come into view.

"Any last words? Regrets?" XiFeng asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Yami nods in relief as she starts walking beside him. Good..shell be safe here.They walk through the streets, finally reaching the house of judgement. Yam takes in the disappeared door, wincing, then snorts at XiFeng's remark."Yes...Bury me facing east." He walks inside, prepared.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Zee was sitting on the living room coffee table inside. You enter the home and the living room was first so he easily caught Yami's form and waved excitedly, swinging his little legs over the edge of the table. There was no sign of the two owners of the home. XiFeng raised and eyebrow suspiciously and walked over to Zee.

"Where did they go?" She asked him, kneeling down.

"You look funny." Zee chirped peering closer with pinched eyebrows.

XiFeng looked back at Yami for help.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Yami furrows his brow.Hey, where were they?He waves back at Zee, chuckling and wiping his feet as XiFeng goes over and talks to the kid.He looks around. That was what he was wondering....What were those two up to?Seeing XiFeng's pleading glance, the mage walks over, kneeling down." Ey, little man, you know where the two girls are?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Zee scrunched up his nose. The mean ladies? He had taken care of them. But he didn't think XiFeng would be happy to hear that. But Yami told him never to lie so... "I locked them in the bathroom with a chocolate bar."

XiFeng stifled a laugh. Eye for an eye. She hoisted Zee off the coffee table and onto her hip. They were going home...before the police found out. She would pay the money for the door and that would probably be the end of that friendship. Or at least their babysitting.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Yami raises an eyebrow, standing up and tapping his foot as he crosses his arms, unknowingly adopting the "serious parent" pose known the world over..Zee seemed to be thinking it over...Finally he fesses up, and the mage let's outva chortle, before stifling it.It wouldn't do to encourage this...at least, too much." Zee, that wasn't nice.....but turnabout is fair play. But, don't do it too much, OK?" He considers letting them out, but decides not to. Perhaps this'd teach them not to lock a small child away. He grabs a price of paper, scribbling down:Please forgive me for dumping Zee on you again and kicking down your door. XiFeng had run into a spot of trouble, and I needed to help her. Please do not worry, she and I are safe.All I ask is that you do not blame XiFeng and cancel the friendship, and here is repayment. Again, sorry for the trouble. Yami Seigi..: He pulls out a large stack of bills, dumping it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next