Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Vote_lcapGetting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Voting_barGetting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Vote_lcapGetting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Voting_barGetting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Nina yawned and sipped her cup of tea, reading the latest Deadpool comic, chuckling at the antics of her favorite perverted mercenary, her shop was pretty quiet today, just the odd fan looking for the latest issue of their favorite comic book, manga or anime, she then took a sip of her tea and sighed as she sat back in her chair behind the counter, today she was dressed in a black sleeveless shirt that had a print of a heart and multiple coloured paint splatters behind it, the shirt also had a little stitch effect along the sides, she also wore a pair of black jeans that were faded in some areas and her usual pair of black converse all-star with white shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Toji came walking in, grinning as he finishes signing autographs."Alrught, guys, thats it. Please, leave me be. Sighing, he shuts the door.Seeing Nina, his grin reappears."Hey, cool.A kitsune!!!Its nice to meetcha!" He starts looking at the manga."Eh?!Hey, there's one about me!But.....I haven't fought a army of demons yet....."Shrugging, he puts it back down, picking up the 9th volume of Shadow Samuria and the first of Demon Ball, then walks up to the counter."Say, do you have the second game in the Ninja Fighter series?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Nina blinked surprised at Toji "how'd you..uhh...sorry we don't sell video games, just comic books, anime, manga and Japanese drinks and snacks" she said, not knowing who the heck had just walked into her store...and how'd he know right off that she was a kitsune?! Usually people just passed her ears and five tails off as mere cosplay.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Toji grinned."No worries.I haven't even finished the first one yet."He glances at her."You have no idea who I am , do you?"His shoulders slump in relief."Finally, someone who doesn't know me..." he grins."Toji Okami, teen titans member and Half Okami demon."His grin widens."Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

"My name is Nina Vulpes, daughter of Kiko Vulpes and a follower of Inari, and no I've never heard of you...I guess you could say I'm new...or just not part of the right crowds" said Nina hiding the fact that she was a Hive member, she really didn't want to fight a titan, especially not in her store.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Toji shrugged."Hey, no skin off my shoulders," he said, messing up a saying."It's not that I don't appreciate those who support what I do.But it can wear me out."He tilts his head."Say, do you know of the Okami Clan?"He shrugs again."Then again, doesn't matter.Im glad to meet you, does my heart good knowing there's other supernatural beings who were born from Japan."As he slid the items across the counter, and pulling out his allowance, he hears people crashing into the store."Hey, give up all the money, now."Tirning around, he sees two meta, one with skin like a rhino, and the other with water flowing around his hands.Toji growled."Stay here, I'll handle this."Blurring forward, he lays out Rhino with a blurring combo, then turns to Aqua, who shoots out a stream of water at him. He tried dodging it, but enough touched his head to freeze him into place.Toji growled as Aqua turned to Nina, forming a blade of water."Give up the cash, girly, I don't wanna hurt you..."He steps toward her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Nina smirked and down right punched Aqua square in the face "no, I don't think I will actually" she said before she jumped over the counter, her five tails charging up her purple fox fire, aiming straight at Aqua who was on the floor with a nosebleed before she looked to Toji "oh and...I am a Japanese Kitsune but my mother moved to England before I was born, I was born and raised in the countryside there so I don't really have much knowledge on Japan anymore than my mother told me, although she and the other Kitsunes did tell me a lot, hence how I got my wisdom tails" explained Nina as she planted a firm foot on Aqua's chest.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Toji grunted, still frozen in place.Seeing Aqua was forming a longer blade stealthily, he managed to rock himself, slamming his head into Aquas hand like a sledgehammer.Shouting in pain, Aqua let the blade fade away in surprise.Toji chuckled.'Take that,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm

"Right, both of you, get out of my store before I tell Wolf what you tried to do to me, I don't think he'll be happy when he gets informed that you tried to attack and steal from one of his students" said Nina with a smirk, Rhino and Aqua freezing for a few moments then quickly getting up and running out of the store "please! We're sorry! We didn't know you were one of his students!" said Rhino as Nina just dusted herself off and walked over to Toji "you ok?" she asked 'I guess being in Hive has better advantages than I thought' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Toji chuckled as the villains were forced out. As Nina asked if he was okay, he managed to force his jaw open."Y-yah. Water on my head freezes me for a hour, sorta like a anti-Kappa.I can talk, if I struggle, and tilt myself, but that's it.H-hey, who's Wolf?"He grinned."Eh, thanks, by the way. It was risky to battle a water thrower, I should know that by now."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm

"Wolf is...a friend of mine, someone who no-one wants to make angry" explained Nina with a friendly smile, hiding the fact that he was the leader of Hive, she didn't think that it would be smart to tell a Teen Titan something like that "there's a game room in the back if you don't want to spend an hour on the floor" she added as she offered a hand to Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Toji grinned."Cool.Hey, since I'm frozen anyway, maybe I can teach you about the Demon clans?"He frowned."Hmm, let me see if I can......"Focusing, he strained, cords standing out of his neck."Arrrrrrgh!!!!"Suddenly, his legs and arms bent, and he managed to move, though like a very old man."Huff...huff...did it....."Getting up very slowly, he sighed."I'll set back in place in a moment, gotta be quick...."Taking Nina's hand, he helped himself up, shuffling very quickly into the game room, sitting down.Just in time, as he suddenly stiffened."Knew it....."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Nina nodded as she helped Toji into the game room "do you want anything to drink?" she asked, trying to make sure that Toji didn't suspect that she was with Hive in anyway possible, for all Toji knew, she was just a innocent Kitsune with powerful friends.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Toji tried to shake his head."Naaah.Ill wait till I can
get it myself."He thought to himself.'Hmmm, there's something about this girl. Something she's hiding.....'He gave a mental shrug. Everyone has personal secrets. Maybe she was just nervous. After all, if she knew enough of the demonic culture of Japan, she knew he was descended from one of the nastiest and cruelest clans to exist."So, while I'm here, what do you wanna know about the Clans?"He got a hopeful look in his eyes.While he told his teammates where he came from, he didn't really get a chance to tell the full history of his clan, as he was told."You wanna hear about the Okamians first?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Nina sat next to Toji on the sofa and smiled "sure, tell me everything you can, I love learning new things, especially about Japan" she said as she looked to him, curious about the clans that her mother had only briefly mentioned to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)   Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know a fellow Japanese being (Hellbreaker)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next