Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Voting_barPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Voting_barPasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Yami nods, impressed. She had been exploring....good for her. Then, hearing her comment, the mage snorts, remarking dryly." I've stared into the faces of demons and monsters... I hardly doubt fast talking is going to finish me off"He smiles." But thanks for the warning."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:37 pm

XiFeng's lips quirked up into a smile. "I suppose that's true. But these two are sort of like fibromyalgia. They make you too tired to sit in a chair."

The house actually wasn't too terribly far away. By the time she had finished her sentence added into the fast pace she was walking, they had already reached her friends house. She turned to Yami smiling.

"Prepare yourself." She warned, hand on the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Yami remarks dryly." I suppose I should prepare,then, if they're that potent..."The mage continues following her, and they soon get there.Blinking at XiFengs smile, the mage nods." What must be done must be done. Let us unleash these demons." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:53 pm

XiFeng threw open the door and-

Was tackled to the ground by two female girls about her age. The first, who had tanned skin, brown eyes, and an afro sort of curly hairstyle latched onto her legs and just wailed. The other, an African American girl with short shoulder length hair and glasses was switching between hugging XiFeng's waist and slapping her over the head.

"How...could...you...do...this...to...us!?" She cried, words syncing up with every hit.

"Mercy!" XiFeng pleaded, trying to claw the ground to drag herself away from the two attackers. "Yami I need backup!"

The wailing friends around her legs chose that moment to get her two cents in.

"Wo hen ni XiFeng! Ni bu hao peng you! Ni bu piao liang! Ni tai yu chung le! Zhe ge xiao ren shi xia ren! Wo yao chi ni de jia ren! ... Ni ai ta? Ta shi ni de nan peng you ma? Ni you nan peng you! Wo fei chang hen ni!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Yami steps in, raising a eyebrow at the scene. Huh..they certaintly seemed energetic.. It was good she found friends, at least." Hello...I am Yami Seigi.If you do not mind, could you please let her up?I don't think it would be good having a pummeled roommate."He glances around, letting his scarf slide down." Where's the little oni?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am

XiFeng blushed hard at the rapid Chinese her friend fired off.

"Bu shi, bu shi, bu shi, bu shi!" She ranted, even as the two friends released her, heeding Yami's words because he looked...scary...to them. They could tell her was weird.

"Wo jiao JiShu." The one who had capture XiFeng's legs introduced.

"Wo de peng you bu ke yi shou zhong wen." XiFeng told the girl.

"O! Wa kan jian." The friend blinked. "I'm JiShu. I'm sorry you had the oriental look about you and XiFeng knew you." Sh re-introduced herself in English.

"I'm LingYi." The African American girl introduced herself, shooting a nervous glanced behind her into the house. "We had to lock the hai zi in the bathroom."

"You put Zee in the bathroom!?" XiFeng screamed, jumping up from the ground to throttle her friends.

"With a bag of chocolate." JiShu added, then turned to XiFeng with a dissaproving frown. "More importantly you live with him? In the same house? In the same room?"

(Oh my gosh I'm ripping off all my friends names XD. First poor XiaoLong then these two. Next it'll be MoXing or LanTian.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:23 am

Yami nods." A pleasure, Jishu, LingYi.And not to worry...I was originally from Japan,but ive been all over since then.Hearing that they had locked XiFengs and his ward in the bathroom with chocolate, the mage raises an eyebrow, and starts walking past, heading for that direction,before JiShu speaks. He nods, and answers matter offactly." Yes,we do."

( lol, no worries, Rawne^^Theres no problem with that, I think^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:09 am

XiFeng stormed off to the bathroom, her two evil, uncaring, no good, lazy, mean, evil (did she already say evil? Yes she did. Well it was a good word for these two so she was using it again!) and treacherous friends that she couldn't have loved more, followed right on her heels.

"Aiya! You let him do that?" JiShu poked XiFeng in the back and XiFeng swatted at her friends hand.

"Yami isn't like that you dirty minded child abuser."

LingYi shot a nervous glance towards the bathroom door, starting to slowly back away.

JiShu turned to Yami and demanded, "She let's you do that? I don't want to be an Aunt yet so don't make any babies."

XiFeng threw her hands in the air out of frustration. "We're not like that. You're starting to sound like my mom. Two people can live together and not...play...the hanky panky...you know what this is stupid I refuse to participate in this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:57 am

Yami, having answered the girls question, continued onto the bathroom, ignoring the arguing behind him. The mage was sure his roommate could handle her friends. He reaches the door, and brings Hus hand out. That's when he hears the question directed at him." Hmm? What do yo-" Then the mage gets it, looking at JiShu in shock.He quickly reddens." What?! No!! I wouldn't..I mean, she's beautiful..er, I mean...I wouldn't be so irresponsible....Let's just get Zee." Yami jerks his scarf up over his burning face, turning back to the door and opening it!
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:31 pm

"Oh look the couple is embarassed!" JiShu cooed, snickering.

"I will end you." XiFeng warned, even as she blushed, She was more embarassed that Yami had called her beautiful than her friends antics.

The door opened to reveal Zee sitting calmly on the toilet seat, swinging his feet and nibbling a chocolate bar. He looked up at the door and saw Yami. Instantly a grin split his face. He threw the chocolate to the side, uncaring of where it landed and ran at Yami,

"You're back!" Zee screamed, clutching the boys legs and burying his face into Yami's pants.

"He was not like that earlier!" LingYi accused, pointed a conspiratorial finger at the little boy.

"Here's your cash." XiFeng sighed, settling for her young charge at least being alive and tossing the bills to JiShu who caught them with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Yami twitches as JiShu called them a couple.She was awful...Seeing how calm Zee was, Yami chuckles, speaking wryly." Oh look....a scary demon." The mage looks down as Zee grins, screaming you're back and burying his face into Yamis pants. Nodding, he picks the child up, holding him." Yes, I'm back...Did you play nice? Hmm?" He ruffles the kids hair, then tickles him.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 pm

"No he didn't!" LingYi wailed in response, even though the question wasn't directed at her. Zee just stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at the girl.

XiFeng just sighed and gave a quick hug to both her friends. Even if they had locked Zee in a basement, he was alive, fed...kind of..., no worse for ware, and nothing had been too terribly destroyed. All in all, it really could have been worse. Though seriously, how did LingYi and JiShu mistake this kid for a demon child. Zee was adorable!

"We're going to head out now before you two lock him in that attic with newspaper clippings." XiFeng drawled, moving towards the door.

"He pulled my hair." JiShu complained.

"I'm sure you deserved it." XiFeng responded, then turned to Yami. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Yami chuckles as Zee raspberries LingYi, and blinks." Hmph, you're all messy." As XiFeng interacts with the two girls, he pulls out a cloth strip, wetting it and wiping at Zees face, though the boy, like all children uesually do, wiggles to avoid it."You know, if you let sweet stuff linger on your face,the...Xiggleboffer will come and lick you." Zee looks at him sceptically, and Yami nods solemnly." Hmm...yes..its a silly looking creature, with a long, stick like nose, and a even longer sticky,slimy tongue. I got licked once, and spent the next three weeks having to get three baths every day." Zee looks at him, then rejects this theory, bopping him on the nose." Silly!" Yami blinks, then looks at XiFeng." Oh...yes." The mage looks at the girls, bowing slightly." An honor to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:04 pm

JiShu waved a lazy hand. "Come back when you have terrible romance stories to bore me with."

XiFeng whapped her on the back of the head, having enough of her teasing. LingYi just smiled and ushered the two of them towards the door with the young demon child still in Yami's arms. XiFeng grinned down at Zee, pointing a sly finger at her two friends and making a silly face. It was heartwarming to see Yami and Zee together. It was almost like she had a real family. Someone she could lean on for support and someone she could coddle and care for. The love for Zee was obvious in her eyes. XiFeng just hoped she could do the right thing and give him back away to his parents when the time came.

They finally passed the threshold of the door. XiFeng turned to bid her friends one last goodbye only to find the door slammed into her face. Hmmm. Something told her they were upset. Or maybe she just needed better friends. Or maybe she needed to understand that some people had limits. Either way what was done was done and she had to take care of Zee once they got home. Maybe she would go to the toystore and get him something to apologize for leaving the poor kid with her two friends. Yes, XiFeng decided, she would definitely go do that.

She waited this time for Yami to lead the way, opting to watch his and Zee's back as they went home because both of her arms were unencumbered unlike Yami who was holding Zee. "After you my liege."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Yami reddens beneath his scarf at JiShu's comment, twitching.They...they weren't like that!!Blinking at the WHAP, the mage adjusts Zee, nodding at LingYi, who ushers them to the door.He looks into XiFengs eyes, and his own soften. Shed make a great mom...Huh, she already did.Ignoring the door slam, he considers the feeling in his heart at this moment. It felt odd...different...Similar to the happiness when finding someone who wouldn't leave him,but....Then, he blinks."_Ah..yes,malady. Thank you." He starts walking, gently holding the sleepy toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)   Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasts Are Never Pretty (HellBreaker)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next