Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Voting_barCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Voting_barCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

The alien explained to Eno her life story essentially, telling her where she came from and why she was here. She also begun to show Eno a white book, showing her pictures of the planet that she was from. Eno knew a hefty amount for that planet, but she kept to herself, not wanting to alarm the girl.
"Well in that case-" The rogue alien begun, but was cut off from the other girl once again.

She said something along the longs of take the girl and run. Eno didn't have to be told twice to run away from her problems! She would walk up to the alien and scoop her up bridal style, looking at all of the humans around them.
"I am getting you out of here to a safe place." She told the alien in french, igniting her boots and hovering over the humans and away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Rose put the book away as the girl seemed to have finished looking at it and looked to the other girl as she spoke blinking. She eeped as she was scooped up but nodded a little as she was told she was being taken some where safe. "Thank you Captain." She then notice how high they were and eeped again clinging to her not wanting to fall. "Where is this safe place you are taking me and what magics are you using to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Suzuki scuffed as they flew away. She wasn't happy that they got away, she'd much rather have been able to interrogate them but... that just wasn't an option. Aliens were frustrating. Why they always spoke French was beyond her. English was the most popular language in the world. The police started to realize that the alien who cause all the damage was escaping and immediately their trust in Suzuki vanished.

"They won't cause trouble." She assured the police, though Suzuki herself doubted her words. If the two did cause trouble, she'd just have to kill them. She didn't like being proven wrong. And frankly, she didn't like the aliens.

With a heavy sigh, Suzuki bolted away from the scene. The police still weren't convinced that she was on their side and gave some chase, but Suzuki lost them quickly. Today was going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 pm

As she flew above it all, holding the new alien, she wondered where they were going and what kind of magic she was using. This simply made Eno chuckle, considering this girl has never been outside of her planet. She must have come from a planet that lacked the GSA, she had no knowledge of technology whatsoever.
"It's not magic, it's technology." She explained simply. heading over JumpCity at night to a new place she's recently acquired. You could easily get what you want on Earth, humans don't really put up much of a fight when you kill them.

"We're here." Eno told her, stopping at the window of the top floor apartment. The alien would open the window and go inside, the girl in her arms still. She'd let her down and look around. "There's another bedroom in the room across the hall, it's alllll yours!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Rose blinked as captian explained and tilted her head to the side. "*s Technology like magic...?" she asked clearly not fully understanding the concept. she looked to the building as captian annouced their arrival. sheslowly climbed down as captain helped he and looked around. Another, that must make this a bed room whichseems to be living quarters.she looked back to captain and nodded. "Thank you forall of your help will you still be travling with me or are you leaving me here totravel on my own. if you are leaving me can you tell me more about the world and its beasts and magics first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2