Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Moon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Moon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Moon Vote_lcapThe Moon Voting_barThe Moon Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Celeste

The Moon Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Celestial
Codename: Moonlight
Nickname(s): Moon
Alias(es): the moon, starlight
Birth date: N/A
Classification: Divine Being
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White with a silver glow
Eye Color: Silver
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120 ibs.
Other: The physical embodiment of the moon spirit. Incredibly pale. Thin in appearance.
Has a general luminosity about him. During the night, when the stars and moon are visible, luminosity increases. This factor is usually overlooked, but during nights when the sky is clear or the moon larger than normal, it is a very distinguishing feature.
On his chest, a 6’ wide crescent moon with a four point star in it’s center is tattooed, the lines making the tattoos are usually black, but shine clearly through his shirt with a silver light when a full moon is apparent.
Clothing: Black dress pants, shoes and shirt, the shirt sleeves are rolled up to just above his elbows.

===POWERS===

Flight: Can fly. Not limited to earths atmosphere, Celestial can fly anywhere in the universe except through solids or dense fluids. He can fly in a human shape or as energy in the form of light.
Bio-luminescence: The glowing effect in his body can be enhanced to create light. Light can shine from body parts or can be created as miniature moons, with mass and volume. His blood is naturally bio-luminescent and thusly glows without restraint when separated from the body.
Tides: Light manipulation of matter (Only things as light as water. Stone, metal, and other objects with high densities will not be affected by this power)
Natural Light: Weapons can be shaped out of moon, star or sunlight, although they are more resilient and more dangerous during the night, or when the light is brighter. (during a full moon, weapons can be shaped out of his own bio-luminescence)
Spiritual Contact: Celestial can communicate with other spirits such as those of nature (those on earth, or with all of them during the annual gathering). Creatures being associated with the moon can also be communicated with (owl, wolf, bat, moth, cat, dolphin, etc.).
Celestial control: Celestial is the arranger of constellations and can shape the heavens to his will, but only during a full moon.
Immortality: As long as the moon is in existence, Celestial cannot die.

All of these powers fluctuate according to the visibility of the moon and the stars, as well as the phase of the moon. On nights with a full moon, certain powers become available while others simply become stronger. As the moon wanes, powers become weaker.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Natural Light, other spirits, nice people, ecologically friendly technology.

Dislikes: Those who harm the environment, those who harbor artifacts from outer space, those who seek the destruction of the spirits, rudeness and disrespect.

Strengths: The waxing phase of the moon/full moons, his connection to the world of spirits.

Weaknesses: The waning phase of the moon/new moons and eclipses.

Skills: He can darken his bioluminescence to blend better at night, very stealthy after 4.3 billion years of training.

Equipment: The tattoo on his chest serves as a gateway into the spirit world, during the full moon in December, he is called into council with the spirits.

Habits/Quirks: Corrects disrespect and rudeness, commends bravery, loyalty, respect and kindness.

Personality: Calm during most of his time on earth, he usually acts fed up with the world, but he does love the good people who reside within it.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: The Universe
Place of Origin: The spirit world
History: He was born later on in time as the universe itself has been destroyed and reshaped several times. The only spirit he knows of that has crossed successfully into the mortal world and coexists with its native people. He is the moon spirit for earth, but a spirit exists fro every moon in existence. The power of those spirits is divided up in accordance with the number of moons surrounding a celestial body. Being the only moon for earth, a planet in who's combined volume it holds 1/5th of, Celestial is more powerful than most other moon spirits. Celestial has influenced many of the larger events throughout earth's history.

Sample RP

I'll get the RP up soon, I just wanted to see the immediate reaction to this so I know if I should trash the idea before I put more effort into it.

And just remember before you instantly vote it down for conflicting worlds, that there were already spirits in the original Teen Titans universe. Lightning and Thunder existed, this is just Moon paying another visit.

Last edited by canace on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 am

Uhhhh. I'd like to point out a few things.

Canace wrote:
Celestial control: Anything that has fallen from the heavens can be returned to the heavens, taken from the heavens, or used as a weapon. This power can also be used on the stars and the moon. They can be pulled closer, and moved lateral to the earth. In this manner, Celestial is the arranger of constellations and can shape the heavens to his will, but only during a full moon.

Immortality: As long as the moon is in existence, Celestial cannot die.[/url]

Isn't there some rule of thumb that generally says no gods and or god-like beings? Or am I missing something here?

That aside, I don't think he's gonna get accepted, without some heavy nerfing of primarily all of his abilities and powers. Heck personal opinion here, I think this is a neat guy but as for his powers, primarily, Celestial control. From what I garner here, is that he could quite possibly, pull the moon right into earth.

Immortality: the way you describe this power is that he is quite literally a god and the only way to kill him, is to blow up the moon. From what I recall about these, or any type of roleplay I've ever been in, unkillable characters oft tend towards godmoding.

Those are the two biggest concerns I have. But as for emblem, lessee what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 am

I understand your points and they're valid, but he cannot pull the moon into the earth because then it wouldn't be the moon, it would just be another piece of the earth. If that happened he wouldn't exist. And as I pointed out, they already had divine god-like beings on Teen Titans, Thunder and Lightning. But you're right, his abilities are really powerful, so I can edit that down, but overall, he's actually as strong as most of the other characters on this site, hes just mostly immortal and is part of the spirit world, that's really the only thing that makes him seem more powerful or divine.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

I'd like you to name me a few character who are both Immortal and have such very strong abilities. Then see if I can't counter that in one sentence, maybe two.

This character might be lovely, but it's way too strong. As Summers noted down basically. I simply cannot allow this. Either the powers are slimmed down or another creative approach at these powers is made, otherwise it will stay DENIED.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

As far as we know, lightning and thunder are gods, can phase out of any situation and retreat to the clouds and destroy anything (repeatedly beating the teen titans as well) without much trouble.
But on this site, we have Raven (being half demon , he/she is immortal). Nightmare, the halloween guy will not die ever. and Nefari or Necati, whoever the cloaked man with the scythe is (I forget his name but he's also immortal) there's already a couple on this site who ARE gods, but this guy is just a spirit, he can be killed (just destroy the moon)
Destroying the moon may actually be plausible for some people, like Krious. He could fly up and push it out of orbit or something. Celeste's immortal, not invincible, very different things.
As for the powers? I'm on it.

Last edited by canace on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Congrats on having your app looked at, canace. I just made my second character, here it is if you want to see it https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t698-krypto-the-superdog#13644
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

edited.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 pm

DragonEmerald98 wrote:
Congrats on having your app looked at, canace. I just made my second character, here it is if you want to see it https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t698-krypto-the-superdog#13644

Dude you need to stop hijacking others topics and making thm about yourself, it his topic, let his character be looked at and wait til yours is looked at, have some damn patience. Sorry about that canace, it's just been annoying me how he's been doing that. I'm sure Em will look when he gets on
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm sorry.. I won't do it anymore. Promise. Oh yeah, and im a she, not a he!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

It's no problem, both of you. He's just new to this Josh (no offense DragonE).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon   The Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon
Page 1 of 1