Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Vote_lcapCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Voting_barCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Vote_lcapCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Voting_barCome at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Empty
PostSubject: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 am

Rose ran as fast as she could from the natives but kept getting cornered by large crowds of them that were wrestling and making loud horrendous roars that sounded like off sounding laughs and shooting each other with weird weapons that shout out liquids out causing pain to those it hit or she assumed so based on their screams.

She had crash landed into a war zone! She quickly made her only way she could go from these people into the area full of odd structures. She after a while couldn't run and further so she stopped and panted and froze as she noticed large metal beasts surrounding her like they were waiting for her next move.

She slowly got into a battle stance as more came and soon they started to roared monstrous roars. She narrowed her yes and whipped out her raiper katana mixed swords out and spun them around her body holding one horizontal and the other back handed but also horizontal she was threatening them to come and attack her she was ready for a fight.

She froze though as she heard a flying beast fly over her that broadcaster the whole thing to the mystical boxes in the homes of many. "This just in we have found what we believe what other thing had been living in the shuttle that crashed earlier today and she seems to not be from around here and not friendly." the man in the helicopter reported back to the news station.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:01 am

Suzuki was finding the process of settling into Jump City rather difficult. Her first night in she'd encountered the alien that she hadn't been able to track down yet, much to her frustration. Since then she'd been staying in cheap motels and ran into the occasional mugger or pick-pocket. All were brought to justice...

But when she heard of another alien attack on Jump reported on the TV, she couldn't help but remember the first one's words: "I need you to keep aliens away." Rolling her eyes and scuffing, Suzuki found herself running on top of the roofs towards the park.

"If this turns out like the last one..." She grumbled, the memory making her headache return. That sound bomb took a few hours to recover from.

Pushing the thought away, she found herself on top of a building, looking at the newest alien getting ready to attack cars. With an easy jump, Suzuki jumped from the short building and landed behind the girl with a soft thud, her sword already drawn.

"I'll be your opponent, if you insist on having one."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 am

Well it was sure an interesting night. Not only has she got to find a new place to live, but she actually got away from a cop chase. They all turned around quickly after getting a call, whatever it was it must have been important if it kept them from Captain Nebula. Being slightly irritated that they left, Eno took the liberty of following them, as any curious alien would do.
She would later find herself hanging on the bottom of a helicopter, right above the scene of the girl. All of the humans seemed to be freaking out, but to Eno, she just seemed like a lost girl. Besides the fact, she was glad to see that Humans were acting rash about aliens, this made sure the GSA would stay away.

Speaking of staying away, a familiar face was below her, the girl from earlier this week.
Captain Nebula would shoot both of her grappling hooks at the spinning propellers of the helicopter and then swing off of it. This would cause the whole helicopter to crash into a tree, giving the alien enough time to land near the two other girls.
She would turn to the warrior girl. "Ah bonjour guerrier fille. Je vois que vous avez également courir dans cette étrange femme."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 am

Rose then quickly turned to the girl who suddenly arrived more natives that wanted to hurt her! She then saw the beast crash and explode making her jump what had defeated such a massive beast and explode it?! What dark abilities were at hand here?! She then saw a woman land near her. Was she a native? She couldn't tell she looked different from the near naked natives from before. She spoke in sound language! the language the man taught her on the big metal space beast! She gasped and lowered her swords slightly speaking in french. "You! You can speak sound language! I thought i was the only on who could here! Are you here to attack me like the other natives here or are you here on friendly terms?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 am

Things got intense pretty quickly, with the helicopter spiraling down to Earth with a horrible crash. Suzu ducked a piece of metal that flew towards her face really quickly, her eyes activating when she saw a humanoid figure falling down.

She was not pleased to see the same alien from her first night here. "You again. I don't speak French still." Suzuki said, not really amused. The fact that the other girl spoke in fluent French as well only irritated her more. Suzuki lowered her sword slightly to mimic the new alien.

"French isn't even a popular language! Is there some rumor going on in space that we all speak French?! It's not true!" She shouldn't have to work to understand them! They should understand her! She wasn't even from America and she could speak English... English was popular!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:58 am

Well it seemed like the whole scene changed. The cops and reporters were eagerly watching as the two aliens conversed, seeing how they knew a common language. However, the warrior girl did not know the language. She seemed upset over something, probably not understanding them, therefore Captain Nebula took out her translator and held it towards her.
"This girl means no harm. Tell the crazy humans to calm down." The machine repeated to the girl in English, while Eno quickly turned to the alien.

"Dites-moi étranger , avez-vous un nom?" Captain Nebula asked the alien, making sure no cops approached her, for if they did, she'd end their life.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 am

Rose jumped as the piece landed near them and watched it carefully like it could pounce at any moment. Rose blinked and looked around as more natives arrived and raised her swords. "They're gathering to attack prepare yourself!" she shouted in french to the other french speaker. She blinked when the other did not prepare for an attack were they not a threat? she wondered but kept her swords held high as she nodded. "Yes, another sound language speaker who i traveled with for years and crashed here with gave it to me. My name is Rose he said its a form of plant here on this Earth.... He was going to get me one when we arrived here...." She said frowning a bit at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Suzuki frowned and scuffed at the girls command. Keep the crazy humans away? Tch, if anyone it's the person that just crashed a helicopter into central part! That, and the aliens were communicating in French. They could easily be planning to gang up on her... but, if that was the case it was probably best that the humans got away. That way Suzuki could fight without worrying about hurting them. With a sigh, she jumped in front of the police, but kept her eyes on the two aliens.

"Go check out the crash, make sure nobody is hurt. I'll handle these two." She ordered, her tone very assertive.

Then she looked at the one with the translator. "You better explain what's going on! You can understand me can't you?!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm

So her name was Rose, interesting. Maybe it was her that crash landed and was dragging the dead body with her. She seemed slightly disheartening, so it was probably an accident, humans weren't built for that kind of thing.
On the other side, the whole scene around them was threatening. This Rose alien seemed very shocked from everything, it seemed like her planet was not very up in technology, more secluded at most. Eno wondered if she even knew what the GSA was, maybe it was a good time to make an ally.

Speaking of ally's the other warrior girl seemed to have calmed down the police around them. She returned and begun to speak English again, taking Captain Nebula a moment to catch on. The only thing she caught was explain, at least her English was coming along.
"Hmmm.. Well this alien means no harm.... ehhh whats the word... she....." Eno begun spitting out English, trying hard to explain the situation. Captain Nebula pointed to where the crashed scene took place. "She... boom... CRASHED... That's the word! She crashed here i'm assuming with a human who died. She seems.... whats the word... dérangé.... no... upset!" Eno slowly explained, ignoring all of the yelling and screaming behind her.

Captain Nebula would turn back to Rose. "Cette fille a aucun problème pour nous, elle est assez faible . Pour l'instant elle va nous aider à sortir d'ici. Je suis capitaine nébuleuse par la manière ."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Rose nodded then "oh okay..." She looked at the natives that were backing off, so their names were Humans huh..? Such an odd name to have in her opinion especially if everyone is called human. She then looked to captain nebula. "It is nice to meet you, thank you for saving me from the metal monsters and humans that currently surround us. In all my travels I have not seen anything like these beasts so I'm not sure if I would have been able to beat them alone with no knowledge of them at all." she said seeming to calm down as she sheathed her swords at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Suzuki was getting more and more frustrated with the situation. It was annoying to not know what the two aliens were talking about, and on top of that she couldn't even ask either of them for information. Luckily the cops had backed off at her command, letting her handle the situation. She looked at the translator alien and regained her calm.

"Is she a threat? Have her put her weapons away at least." She asked, frowning as she considered the explanation. As a show of good faith, Suzuki put her weapon away as well but her eyes remained active and sharp. It really wasn't fair to attack the new alien who was scared and alone in a new world... but Suzuki didn't want one pulled over on her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:06 pm

OOC: So there is no more confusion. Italics is in French, Bolded is Khosnix, and regular is English.

IC:
Nebula simply looked at the weak human, not understanding anything she said. People on this planet don't seem to realize that if you keep on talking English, you won't suddenly learn it. This isn't the first time it's happened. It was quite annoying.
The alien looked at the other new comer to earth, listening to how she felt about these 'beasts'. "You say all your travels, but really where have you gone? What planet are you from? These are only vehicles." Eno asked her, sighing at how afraid she was. Her planet must have not have been very advanced, nor was the planets she had visited. Vehicles like these were common in other planets, except most of them are faster and safer than the pieces of junk here.

Eno walked over to Suzu, keeping her interaction with her as little as possible. She would stick out her wrist computer which could translate English languages and most alien languages.
"She is simply lost. She thought the vehicles were monsters. She obviously came from a planet without most technology."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:51 pm

ooc: sorry weve been moving for the past 6ish days i just got internet back yesterday and have been posting as much as i can between unpacking things i didnt forget about the thread and sorry i left you both waiting but there was seriously no way for me to get on any sooner and ive only been able to do a few threads at a time butwhen we finally get unpacked and such i should beable to get on more often again))

She loked to captian as she talked and thought about it for a moment before answering in french once again. "I do not know their names but they were all like my planet though one had these measts called keynons that fired big balls out with explotions but on my planets we just have tiny beasts that fired off sharpened wood and rock tips and and things i learned were called woogans."

"I use these beasts that belonged to my parents to protect myself since my care taker died with my planet... he looked like those creatres." she said pointing to a tree then pulled out a white book and showed some pictures to her that were hand drawn. "My mother made this book, this is a picture of a place on my planet." it looked liked her planet had been in the midevil era.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 am

Suzuki was irritated at the situation. She wished that aliens could speak English, that would make everything a lot easier. For now it seemed like she was stuck taking the word of the first alien she met. That wasn't reassuring. The first time they'd met ended with Suzuki passed out on a park bench for a night. This was a tough situation. She looked back at the police, who had saved everyone from the helicopter. That was good. With a heavy sigh she looked back at the aliens.

"Run.. Get out of here. Take care of her." She hoped that at least some of the words got through, but as if to help prove her point Suzuki shooed them away with her hand. She just hoped she wouldn't regret it. "This won't be the last time we meet, though."

A promise the the translator. They'd had two run ins already and Suzuki was extremely suspicious of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)   Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come at me car bro! (bloo/moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next