Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Vote_lcapWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Voting_barWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Vote_lcapWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Voting_barWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Empty
PostSubject: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Drying her hair, Suzuki made her way back to the 'bedroom' of this warehouse. In the back of her mind she wondered what it was that compelled Eric to live in a warehouse over, say, an apartment. The man was strange... but she guessed that it was his strangeness that appealed to her the most, honestly. He wasn't like anyone else she'd ever met before, that much was certain. That's what she... liked the most about him.

"Eric? I was wondering if you had any money I could borrow..." She asked awkwardly, not used to asking people for help. She had a towel wrapped in her hair,, keeping the insanely long locks up and out of her face. "I just need some things, really... I'm going to get money again... eventually. I don't know what I'm going to do for a job... I'll help you with your renovations in exchange?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 pm

The 'bedroom' Suzuki made her way to was just a bed, a pile of blankets for the puppies to sleep on, and the walls were made out of boxes stacked on top of each other. Eric had just pulled on some jeans and a raggedy gray T shirt that was a size too small for him right when she walked in. The half alien walked over to one of the many boxes and pulled out a bag of dog food, throwing it lazily in a bunch of bowls as the stampede of puppies came running in to eat. Suzuki asked if he had some money she could borrow, Eric nodding his head in response. "You can take what you need, I have a $&%* ton of money all over the place... I just throw the brief cases in boxes.." He told her while crouching down and petting one of the puppies. "You know it's okay to ask people for things? I mean.. I'm not going to be around for much longer so you could just take a couple hundred thousand if you'd like." He offered, scratching his beard and walking towards her, he was trying to subtly get her to face the facts already.
"What's the money for?" Eric asked her while walking towards Red, smirking. "I mean, you don't have to pay me back, but you could always use your body~." He teased, pelvic thrusting ever so immaturely at her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Eric said yes, which earned a sigh of relief from the raven haired girl. He assured her that it was okay to ask people for things, but ever since she had the ability to walk she'd always been more self reliant than anything. Garnet assured her, long ago, that she was allowed to be weak sometimes... but look where that got her. Dead and back to life with one person left to care about her. Weakness was not an option, she decided for herself.

"I told you I'm not letting you leave. You're all I have left. If you leave you have to at least bring me."
She assured, frowning a bit. "But thank you for the loan. I need more outfits just like this one, a new bra... and some shampoo that doesn't smell like it kills fleas. Seriously, did you just hold onto Dog's flea medicine?"

When he did his pelvic thrust, she gave him a smirk. "In that case, you already owe me money. So I'll just settle the debt."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 pm

She let out a sigh of relief when he told her yes, followed by telling him he wasn't allowed to leave. She did say that he could bring her, which did make him think for a moment... But he couldn't do that.. She had no idea what it was like out there. Red also told him she needed more clothes and shampoo that didn't smell like dog shampoo. "Eh sometimes they get mixed up, at least I'm flea free!" He countered, smelling his shirt to see if it was clean. He didn't actually own a washer or dryer, he either wore gross clothes or was pushed to go to the public washing place. He hated it there. It smelled like dried piss and cat hair, gross.
After Suzuki's last comment, Eric chuckled and fell on the bed, which made the two legs in the back to break and fall. "Jesus! I blame you!" Eric shouted, pointing at Suzuki since he obviously wasn't going to take the blame. That'd be very out of character for him. "Man I finally tried to spruce it up around here and IT BREAKS!" He groaned, getting up from the bed and throwing the mattress on the floor. He did pick up the bed frame from an alley way... but still.. He didn't think it would break that easily!

Scowling and looking at the broken wood pieces on the ground, Eric crossed his arms. He'd pinch the bridge of his nose, as if this was the most problematic thing that's happened to him. "I've changed my mind, I'm coming with you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:24 pm

The fact that he ignored her assertion that he wasn't allowed to leave, and if he did he had to bring her with him was not lost on Suzuki. She considered borrowing more money from him to buy a tracker to place on him just in case he took off without telling her... but what if it fell off... Gods, why was she this worried about it? The thought of being alone was scary, but... she couldn't need him. If she needed him and lost him like she did Garnet that...
He fell on the bed and the entire thing snapped and hit the floor. Suzuki couldn't resist the urge to laugh!

Eric found it less than funny and stood up quickly, pointing at her. Suzuki blushed a deep red and felt like she was going to die of embarrassment, but settled for grabbing the hem of her skirt nervously and looking away. "W-what?! If anything that's... your fault..."
On some level she understood this was the reaction he wanted from her, but when he looked stressed and upset she couldn't help but feel guilty. There was no way this was her fault... right? Ugh she owed him a new bed and a lot of money now.

"I'll help you pick out a new one... a sturdier one."

Oh Gods the implications on that made her blush even harder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:46 pm

She gave him the reaction he was looking for, being flustered and turning red, it was definitely worth it. What next made him laugh even harder, she tried to assert herself by saying she could help him pick out a sturdier bed, but she just made herself blush harder. Eric clicked his tongue several times and patted the giant towel on her head several times. "Squishy." He commented, looking down at her. "You're cute when you're flustered." The alien told her, walking towards the other boxes to grab some stacks of cash. "Ehhh I don't know how much you need, take what you like..." Eric told her, mostly talking to himself as he threw her stacks upon stacks of money. Following that, Eric started putting on his armor and placing his guns and knives all throughout his body. He never left home without being armed to the teeth, but before she could ask he turned around. "I have a job I'm supposed to do tonight, so I'll probably leave you at some point to do it." Eric explained, shrugging slightly, she wasn't a killer and didn't want to push her down that path.
"So uh... Falafel truck then the mall?" He asked Red, scratching his crotch ever so politely.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 am

The compliment only flustered Suzuki more, making her squirm a bit. She pulled the towel off her head and shook out her wet hair. She tried her best to gather it and put it in her usual pigtails, but without brushing it first it looked rather silly. She put a hairbrush on her mental list of things she had to get. She took a few stacks of the money her threw at her, making a mental not to pay it back later. "With money like this you could be living in a house, you know?" She said as she picked up her sword.
"What kind of a job do you have? I can help if you need it."

But at his last suggestion she bit back a retch. "How about literally anywhere else for food, then the mall?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:35 am

She asked why he didn't choose to live in a house, making him yawn in response. She obviously didn't know much about hiding if she thought just buying a house was an option. "C'mon Red! I thought you were smarter than that!" He shouted, knocking on her head lightly. Eric threw his arm around her shoulder and started marching towards the entrance, listening to her next question. "Well I'm a space surgeon, meaning I traveled the galaxy and healed people, for a price. I also dabbled in some pole dancing, but that was just if I was lonely." The alien blatantly lied, winking down at Suzuki while doing so. She might believe him considering how good of a liar he was, but the chance of him being a surgeon seemed like it might not fly with her... Oh well.
Red had the nerve to say she didn't want Falafels, making him take a step back and gasp dramatically. "Whoa whoa whoa! You come into MY HOME! And refuse MY falalfels!?!?!" He started to shout when they entered the docks area. "I cannot believe this..... Well too bad we're going to the truck anyways." He established quickly, turning around and quickly walking towards the falafel truck, with or without Suzuki.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Eric gave her a rather convincing, but far fetched lie that had Suzuki second guessing herself. There was no way he was a surgeon... no! A surgeon wouldn't need all those guns and weapons. So the man was lying to her. This fact annoyed her, but she didn't mind too much. Before she could ask him to spill the truth, though, he went off on a rant about falalfels. She frowned, but after he stomped off a bit she found herself running to catch up.
"Slow down..! I'm coming..." She called, catching up easily. She crossed her arms and remained aloof though. "You know, it's rude to always pick where we eat... and a gentleman would let the lady pick..."

She was a little upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Even though Eric was not listening to a single thing she previously asked, she still followed him. He couldn't help but chuckle, it was like he had a little ducky! Of course she went on to say that it was rude to always pick where they at and that a gentleman would never do that, making him roll his eyes. Did she even read his character sheet?! She should know better. "The only thing I'm gentle with is my puppies, and the occasional game of Jenga.." He told her 'as-a-matter-of-factly', strutting lazily on the sidewalk. "But if falafels will actually kill you I guessssssss you could eat in the food court.. I mean I don't have to leave for a while longer ." Eric suggested, looking down at his feet as he spoke.
A few minutes would pass and he would arrive at the falafel truck. Just as he got his usual bag of 24 falafels and started walking away, the owner of the truck would start yelling at him in another language and throw a spatula at him, hitting Eric in the back of the head. Logically he turned around and started swearing at him in the same language until he finally pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. "I screwed her ONE TIME! I WANT MY DAMN FALAFES WITHOUT A SPATULA TO MY HEAD!" He yelled, making the other man yell louder. Eventually his wife started to pull him away, leaving Eric with Suzuki. "It was one time! What's his deal?!" he huffed, scrathching his head with his gun before finally putting it away. "Okay lead the way to the mall."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Eric relented and said Suzuki could get food at the mall if she really wanted, which made the small girl sigh in relief. She wasn't positive, but she reckoned there was about a 40% chance the falalfels could actually kill a person and she wasn't eager to risk it. "Thank you. Maybe there's some hope for you yet..."
As they got to the truck, Eric ordered an obscene amount of the poisoned balls and everything seemed to be in order... until the spatula hit him in the back of the head. Things seemed on track to escalate quickly now when Eric pulled out his gun. Suzuki put her hand on it, trying to lower it. "Relax! Unless that weak attack actually hurt you, did it? I thought you were at least a little tough."

Eric yelled out something that caught Suzuki off guard though. He told the man he'd only screwed his daughter once, and though Suzuki had already heard the story it felt like the wind got knocked out of her at the reminder. She didn't understand it, so she just bottled it up and shoved it deep down, though.
"You can't just run around screwing everyone and not expect to hurt people's feelings." Suzuki said a little bitterly to his question, but didn't dwell on it. She huffed and grabbed his hand, speed walking towards the mall.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:04 pm

With Suzuki calming him down and pulling him away, Eric just huffed and followed, what a douche canoe. She then felt the need to preach to him about hurting peoples feelings when he messes around, making the alien roll his eyes. "She was fine with it! It's just that old man, I don't know why he wants me gone when I'm his best customer." Eric explained as they approached the mall, still lagging behind Suzuki a bit. "And! He should be thanking me! That girl showed up to my warehouse six different times! I finally got her to leave... but damn she was clingy." He told her angrily, as if he was doing a heroes act by sending her away. Technically it was the right thing to do.. right?
When the finally got to the mall, Eric would just stand there and look at his hand, Suzuki still holding it. "Are we gonna act like a couple or something? I can definitely play the roll of sugar daddy." Eric teased, trying to get a reaction out of her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:55 pm

As Eric continued rambling on about his sex adventures with the falalfel lady, Suzuki was looking for anything that might be able to change the subject... but at the same time couldn't help but focus on his words. Visiting six times was too clingy? She made a mental note of that, and decided she would probably need to be more aloof or run the risk of facing that accusation herself...
That would be hard considering she had been planning to stay at the warehouse for a bit. She'd need to find somewhere else to stay, it seemed. Before the end of the week.

He asked if they were going to be looking like a couple now and Suzuki quickly pulled her hand away. "Look who's clingy now?"
She crossed her arms and looked forward as she spoke. "I only took your hand because I figured if I didn't you'd wander off and get adopted by a family of ducks or something."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Despite how she's been acting, she suddenly got really touchy on the word clingy, not quite the reaction he wanted. Eric pouted and put his chin on top of her head so she wouldn't run away. She claimed so he wouldn't run away, saying something about a family of ducks or whatever. "What's a duck?" He asked, as if that was the most important thing she said out of her whole spiel. "Uh.. never mind.. Let's go get you clothes." Eric quickly changed the subject realizing how dumb his question would be, of course he knows what a duck is!.... After a google search...
The alien would stand up and start walking around, looking at the giant posters hung on the walls. He quickly was attracted to the giant posters of women dressed in lingerie, wandering in Victoria Secret like a bug to a light. "I wonder what secrets Victoria has todayyy~." He hummed about, looking at all the underwear everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Eric didn't take well to her letting go of his hand, surprisingly. He put his chin on her head? It was so embarrassing. People were looking at them like they were the cutest little thing ever and Suzuki found herself blushing. Even if that wasn't embarrassing, Eric had almost no shame about checking out the many girls on the posters and leading them through Victoria's Secret of all places!
In hindsight she probably should have seen this coming. Now she was squirming in his hold, trying to slip away. "You're such a pervert!"

Finally slipping out of his grasp, she crossed her arms and glared at him a bit. "I was here to get shirts and stuff... but..." She looked back to the shelf with a deep blush. "Since you destroyed my bra I guess I need some. You can help me pick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next