Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
GO! V2 (Moon)  Vote_lcapGO! V2 (Moon)  Voting_barGO! V2 (Moon)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

GO! V2 (Moon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

GO! V2 (Moon)  Empty
PostSubject: GO! V2 (Moon)    GO! V2 (Moon)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Back in Steel City. JaK was yet again in search of his brother. However, JaK was also here to start up the Titans East branch if possible. Apparently there was another Tower here from years ago. JaK was chosen to go check it out and see if the facility would be a good satellite hub for the team on the East coast ~ JaK exited the bus and hiked up his backpack onto his shoulder and looked around. "No muggers on mopeds this time." The last time he had been in this city he got robbed in the first 5 minutes and ended up having to deal with a gang with some robocop girl.

JaK was wearing ripped black shants, a golden yellow Gotham t-shirt with the Batman symbol on it in black, combat boots, and standard black sunglasses.

New to the area was an understatement to say the least. Bunni had just arrived to Steel City that afternoon in search for a tower. According to her source, there was another Titans Tower in Steel City, completely empty. She didn’t know what she was going to find, or honestly why she felt the need to go there. Yet here she was.

Bunni was originally from Jump City, but it wasn’t until recently that she felt inspired by the Titans to use her powers for something bigger than herself. So here she was, a few miles out from the tower. She was completely equipped, expecting to not have been the first to wander here.

JaK stepped past the bunny girl with his Titans Communicator attached to his belt. He didn't notice anything strange about her, even if there had been anything irregular about her, mainly because in this day and age Meta-humans and the like were common sights. Not so common that they were littered everywhere but common enough to not shock anyone. Kinda like a priest walking around with a bible in New York.

Now, Bunni’s no master of stealth. In fact, she usually just barges in head first. However, in the excitement of coming upon the tower soon enough, someone had snuck up on her. She jumped back slightly and bent her knees as if she was going to run, only to stop dead in her tracks.

Bunni’s eyes flicked to the yellow communicator, and then up to the owners face. “Oh my god! Sage!” She squealed and bounced closer as if to inspect him. She definitely felt like she was meeting a celebrity. “What are you doing in SteelCity?!”

o_O JaK's face turned into a chibi form when she startled him with the outburst and then set back to normal. He peered at the bomb shell female in front of him. It was an Asian girl he had never seen before but she seemed to know him somehow? "How ya doin?" JaK said with a confused demeanor then rubbed the back of his nape with his other hand placed firmly in his pocket. "Do I know you from Gotham or something?" JaK while a hero in Jump City, California didn't expect fame to follow him back to the East Coast.

While he asked her his own question, Bunni circled around him, crouched, examined his legs and got back up. “Is it true you don’t feel any pain?” She asked, realizing she basically ignored him. “Oh shit, sorry introductions and stuff. My name is Bunni, I know you from the internet! The Titans are what Twitter is currently obsessed with.” She spoke quickly, her head tilted up due to their height difference. “I’m no Sherlock, but I’m guessing you’re here on some official Titan business or something fun like that, right?”

"Twitter huh? Wild." JaK smirked, slightly amused by the girl's quirkiness. "Yeah, actually I am," he said after ignoring her original question as well. "And I definitely feel pain. Doesn't last long though." JaK looked her up and down. Her leg muscles looked strong by the way they tensed. "You uh, got something special about you too?"

Stan Twitter would kill to be in her position right now! Apparently the rumors on the pain are false, there’s going to need some tweaking on their wiki for sure. He then asked about her, which made her blush slightly. What’s special about her? Such a cute way of putting it. “I go fast and high, so I ran with the bunny theme!” She explained, sticking her leg out and motioning to her robot bunny ears proudly. She cheesed a smile “I figured if I had a more distinct look, people would pay attention” Bunni explained, hoping for some kind of approval.

JaK chuckled. “So you’re a fan. But just because you have powers doesn’t mean you should play hero. Hope you know that.” JaK wasn’t trying to antagonize. He meant that he didn’t want to see her get killed.

His response was definitely a knife to the heart. She scowled and stomped her foot. “If you have powers like mine, and you have the ability to help people, why wouldn’t you?” She shot back. She poked her finger into his chest “I’m an adult, I can make my own decision.” Bunni told him, then pointing towards the tower. “And as an adult, one of my decisions is to break into that titans tower and see if I can find some valuable information!” She told him matter-of-factly, stepping back. “So you wanna come with?”

JaK smiled and shook his head. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard a B&E referred to so righteously,” JaK said and held up a communicator. “Ok look, you wanna be a real hero? Join the Titans? You don’t gotta break in. I have the keys. But you’ll have to prove to me that I think you can handle it. You up to the task?” JaK folded his arms and poised an eyebrow.

Bunni smiled, then eyed the communicator. She guessed it did make sense that he would have a key to the tower, but mentioning her joining the Titans made her stomach flutter. “If by proving myself you mean me kicking your ass and then having a heart to heart, count me in!” She raised her hand up and grinned. “Are you going to continue to avoid telling me why you’re here though? Besides the wonderful opportunity to meet me of course”

“Tell you what,” JaK said as he began to stretch. “You beat me right now and I’ll tell you whatever you wanna know.” JaK looked around the area and tightened his backpack around both shoulders. “Ok you ready, your job is to take this from me and then beat me to the tower.” JaK walked up to Bunni and put his hands on  his hips. “You said your fast right? Well this is a game of tag. You’ll catch villains who’ve taken things, all the time if you’re a Titan. So take my communicator before I get to Titans Tower. And then beat me there, that’s it. Oh wait, actually one more thing....”

She watched him stretch and started getting excited. She bounced back and forth from foot to foot while listening to his proposal. “So nab the communicator and beat you to the tower and I get my genie question. Got it.” Bunni repeated, stretching her legs out. “You sure you want to do this?” She teased, getting in a better stance to take off. Bunni winked at him and readied herself, then he said there’s one more thing “Oh?”

JaK front kicked her with surprising strength. "Villains don't play fair." When she looked again she would see JaK wasn't within arms length anymore but she could see he was now running and hop-scotching across fire escapes in the direction of where Titans East Tower was supposed to be.

When he kicked her, he knocked her flat on her ass. She usually has amazing balance, but truth be told she was checking his eyes out and lost focus. “What the fuck!” Bunni yelled, jumping to her feet and pushing off the ground. She pushed ten feet ahead and traced him down. Once she spotted him, she took off and was running behind and under him. “I’m getting you back for that kick when you least expect it white boy!” Bunni yelled up at Jak

“White boy, good one! But instead of revenge. Keep your eye on the prize!” JaK disappeared within an open window. He was definitely playing dirty. Her speed was impressive and although he was inhuman, he was still closer to human than most. He ran through the living room of the apartment and out the front door, then headed towards the stairwell.

Just as she got behind him, he slipped into an apartment and disappeared. She decided to go through the front and up the stairs. When she ran to the front, she hit the door and stopped. “Fuck!” She swore angrily, channeling that anger to kick the door off the hinge. “Sorry!” She yelled as she sped by and up the stairwell.

JaK saw her running up the stairwell. JaK instead front flipped and free-falled down the stairwell and as he dove he pulled off his belt and lassoed the stairwell rung last minute and swung into a hallway. He kicked open the exit door and jumped to a nearby dumpster, then lunged towards a nearby clothing line, swung around and around on it building momentum until finally letting go and somersaulting into the street where he landed on top of a city bus. He waved towards Bunni as he sat comfortably on the bus while it drove away still heading in the direction of the tower.

Right when they were going to cross paths, Jak dove into a side hallway and and out a door. She heard him make his way out, so she stopped and did a 180. Doing this pushed a hole into one of the steps as she left from where she came.
Once back on the street, she almost got ran over by a bus, but it honked and she stopped in time. That’s when she saw Jak Lounging on the bus!

She easily caught up with the bus, she made it look like it was effortless while following closely to the side. She finally got the momentum and leaped onto the back of the bus. She landed on all fours and used her whole body to push forward and tackle Jak.

JaK whistled when she caught up. “You got some skills!” When she tackled JaK they tussled and rolled on top of the bus and when JaK was finally on top of her he stood up and back flipped off the bus onto a motorbike below. The rider seemed shocked but JaK told him to calm down and keep riding. JaK waved to her then looked back to his waistline with a shocked expression - his communicator, he didn’t have it!?

Bunni rolled over and got into a tangle before he flipped off the bus. The only thing she was looking for was a flash of yellow, and she had her eyes locked on it when he began his flip. She smacked it off his belt and watched it tumble to the back of the bus. “You fucker! Get back here” She yelled at the communicator and dove for it. She grabbed it right before it fell off the back of the bus, diving off the back and rolling safely on the ground. Bunni immediately jumped up with the communicator in hand “Yes!” She screamed before taking off towards the tower. She sped up and passed Jak “See yah there!” Bunni yelled before speeding off past the motorcycle.

“Sorry dude, I’ma borrow your ride! Bill the Titans!” JaK kicked the dude off and then sped after Bunni gaining speed with every passing moment until he was briefly almost upon her. Then when he felt he was close enough he balanced on top of the motor-vehicle like walking a tight rope and made an incredible leap off to grab her.

She had her eye on the prize. She turned her head around to see where he was, and it was just enough to throw her off her groove. He leaped from the bike and tackled her. Jak and Bunni skid to the entrance of the Tower, Bunni rolling a couple times.

She made sure when they stopped rolling that she stuck her hand in the air, communicator in hand. “Hell yeah!” Bunni squealed, looking at Sage. “Nice to meet you Sage, I’m Bunni.” She finally introduced herself smiling

JaK was mounted on top of her. He sighed as his goldenrod eyes met hers and he smiled. “Sage,” JaK said as he got up and extended a hand to her. “But if were gonna be teammates we should probably actually get to know each other.” JaK extended his hand again to take the communicator back this time. “JaK Sage.” He said as he peered at the girl’s victorious expression.

Once he got up, she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up followed by brushing off her knees. She smiled and handed back the communicator, his name was JaK Sage. Cute! He even said the T word, Teammates! But he was asking for her name... “Truthfully, I haven’t even used my given name in years, I’ve been strictly going by Bunni.” She explained with a sheepish grin. “And that’s Bunni with an I”

“A woman of many secrets, eh?” JaK smirked. He walked towards the tower and looked for the keypad after pulling many weeds out of the way. “And you got some mad skills too.” JaK finally found what he was looking for and inserted his communicator into the port. The scanner came online and began to flash a glowing grid like green light at both Bunni and Sage.

“I mean I wouldn’t necessarily say that..”
She chimed in while following behind him. She stuck her hand out in a peace sign while she got scanned. “So now that got to play around for a bit, are you finally going to tell me what you’re doing here?”  Bunni asked, rocking back and forth on the balls and heels of her feet. Keeping still seemed like something she didn’t enjoy.

GO! V2 (Moon)  D56uvkk-5ef6bca9-16ab-42ea-a1f2-cdd95d7a7201.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGUzMGE2NDgtN2Y2OC00ZDZmLWI2YjMtNmE2ZDM0MmU5YTQzXC9kNTZ1dmtrLTVlZjZiY2E5LTE2YWItNDJlYS1hMWYyLWNkZDk1ZDdhNzIwMS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

“To recruit for Titans East,” JaK said as the doors opened up to the Tower and he stared back at her with a wide grin. “And I already found my first recruit.” He signaled for her to follow him inside. Other than some dust here and there, everything seemed to be in working order. “Wow this place is nice,” JaK and Bunni made their way to the main ops room where there was a stunning view of the bay.

Recruiting for a different Titan team and she was on the list! How exciting! Bunni joyfully followed him inside, her eyes huge with wonder while looking around. She began running around and checking things out at a crazy speed, blowing around some trash while doing so. “This is gorgeous! I can’t imagine what the view is like at the Tower in Jump.” Bunni pondered aloud, slowing down and stopping near JaK. “So what made you become a Titan?” She asked curiously

JaK looked at the bunny girl who seemed to be marveling at the bay view. The sun was bathing her body and making a rather shapely silhouette. “The view is actually better here...” JaK said as he blushed comically and then tried to refocus his mind. “Me?” JaK stared off into space and thought for a moment. “Honestly, I just know what it’s like to fall through the cracks of society and the people in the cracks...they get stepped on. I wanted to find a way to help them. This seems to be the best way to do that.” That was it. No heroic speech, no wanting to do what's right. JaK just hated the idea of weaker people having no one to help them.

The view is better here? East coast best coast I guess. His answer on why he decided to become a Titan was more straight forward than she thought. Usually people of his popularity would have some kind of speech on why they chose this dangerous life style. This is why Bunni loves Gen Z, straight to the point.

“I think that’s noble, you’re helping people who the system failed.” Bunni commented, thinking on her own reasoning for putting her life in danger. “I promised myself I would never leave anyone behind again.” She explained, even though he didn’t ask. “Could we check out the roof top?! I want to swing my legs off the edge of the tower!”

“Right this way,” JaK led her to the roof. “But again I really do hope you’re prepared.” JaK made sure to stop her as they got up there and look at her sternly before putting the very communicator she had stolen from him within her palm, permanently this time. “Death can follow just as easily as the fame and glory with this gig. And if you’re not ready to lose your life at any time from this point on, you let me know right now?” JaK said as he walked to the edge of the tower as well. “Otherwise, welcome to the team. Were equals now in every way, even if you are new. And don’t ever let anyone else tell you different. No seniority BS with the titans.”

Bunni bounced happily behind JaK while following up to the roof. He placed the communicator in her hand, which she immediately put her other hand on top of his. She was in awe of the moment for two seconds before pulling away her hand awkwardly, turning her attention back to him. Bunni walked behind him towards the edge of the tower. She plopped down and began kicking her legs back and forth, thinking about everything he just said. It was the first time she was actually quiet since they had met. Being equals and being offered a place to stay is all she’s wanted since she’s been by herself. She hates being alone. This is a chance to be surrounded by like minded people. “ I’m not entirely sure what to say besides thank you.” Bunni said quietly, smiling to herself. “Oh wait.. if you’re recruiting for this tower, how many other people do you have? Or is this a dynamic duo situation” Bunni teased

“That’s up to you.” JaK said as he sat down too. “I can’t stay, after I teach the systems and ins & outs to you I’m heading back to Jump.” JaK picked up a piece of rubble and threw it as far as he could. “Should I find anybody to add to this team before I go or after I’ll send em' your way but micromanaging isn’t the Titan way.”

That makes more sense, he said he was recruiting, not that he was staying. Watching him throw the rubble, she leaned back on her elbows and tilted her head back. “Well how long will you be here? And what can I do to help you?” Bunni asked, watching as birds flew overhead.  “I feel like there’s something else you aren’t telling me because it’s all too easy. But it could just be the ‘tall, dark and mysterious’ vibes you constantly give off”

“That’s a Gotham native thing,” JaK said with a smirk. “And don’t worry,” he said while leaning forward. “It gets much much harder, and you gotta learn fast. Decision making in a crisis is harder than anything physical I can teach you.” JaK clasped his hands together as if in deep thought. “The wrong decision, even one time, can get many people killed.” JaK realized he may be a little too dark now. “Alright, so hit me with the full origin story. I got bits and pieces but how’d you get to be a jack rabbit?” He leaned back on his elbows now.

Bunni chuckled, she didn’t know he was a Gotham native, it totally made sense. Especially when he got dark, she stayed silent because it was the hard truth. It’s easy to romanticize this profession, you need these wake up reminders often I’m sure. But he quickly asked about her, calling her a Jack rabbit. She giggled, but attempted to hide her shock. This was the first time anyone asked about her as Bunni, what should she even say? “Well.. I was my parents prized possession until I wasn’t. They gave me this ability, but I’m the one who put in the blood, sweat and tears to get where I am.” She explained, her left hand tightening over the communicator. “I watched Ted Talk on childhood trauma and got the fuckkkk outta of there. I haven’t looked back, I only look forward now.” Bunni explained, grinning at him. She wasn’t technically lying, but she wasn’t going into the horrifying details. Plus if she actually went into details she might start crying, which is a huge no go right now. “What about you? Give me some JaK intel that isn’t plastered all over Twitter”

"My parents are dead. My brother killed my mother. I’m gonna kill him when I find him. I’m no hero. I’m just doing what I think I should.” JaK paused. “Bet you won’t find that on Twitter.” JaK stood up. “Alright, lets go pick out a room for you.”
As JaK rose up he spoke a little more. Sharing wasn’t exactly his strong suit. “My powers or whatever you call this,” he said as he looked at his hands. “Is from a serum my dad made. He was a scientist and the Gotham mob killed him trying to get the serum. So it was his dying act to give it to me. Now his life’s work runs through my veins.”

He just jumped right to the point. Dead parents and a desire to kill his brother.. “Definitely must be a Gotham thing” Bunni muttered. Jumping to her feet after him. That’s when he mentioned looking for a room, another exciting thing she hadn’t thought of!

While following him, he explained more about the origins of his powers and why it’s important for him to fight on.  “My parents never clued me in on much. As far as I’m concerned I was more of a pet than a daughter.” She explained, her hands clasped behind her back. “But I’m happy that you’ve found purpose in all of your misfortune. That’s the best show of character”

"That should be in our job description," JaK said. "Finding purpose in misfortune."  JaK walked over to the old room labeled Bumblebee and opened it for Bunni. "It's gonna need some work, but this should fit you just fine." JaK looked around the room. They built this place very well. Nothing was broken or out of place. Just dirty. "I'll be in Cyborg's old room if you need me." JaK pointed his thumb in the direction of Cyborg's old room. "Or maybe I'll raid their liquor cabinet?" JaK rubbed his chin and wiggled his eyebrows.

Finding purpose in misfortune, Bunni will remember that.
She saw the old sign labeled Bumblebee, making her stomach fill with butterflies. She zoomed past JaK and started looking around everywhere. She ran to the window, threw open the curtain and opened the window to get some air flow. “This still feels like a dream.” Bunni exclaimed, turning to JaK as he said he was going to find Cyborg’s room, or liquor. Her ears perked up and she completely dropped what she was doing, running to be just a few feet away from JaK. “If there’s one thing I’m always down for, it’s a tequila shot. Let’s go!”
Back to top Go down

GO! V2 (Moon)
Page 1 of 1