Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 am

(Certainly sounds sweet^^)

Toji was busy also, looking at the stalls for something he could give to Ruin.However, asked if he could help XiFeng help find something for her greind, the halfling nods with a grin." Hoping to impress him, eh?" Waggling his eyebrows teasingly, Toji asks," What does he like?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:08 pm

"Manga." XiFeng quickly answered. "Well, comedy manga, and cloth. Well, kind of. Scratch the cloth. I dunno fighting...things? Whatever makes his testosterone confidence raise? Something sharp or pointy."

She groaned this was hopeless, and if she recalled correctly she had caught him eyeing the stands himself, likely thinking of getting something for someone just as she was doing. Here she was, Sheng XiFeng just getting in the way of others again. She internally vowed to help him find something too, even if she had to pry.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Toji nods." Sounds like a interesting guy.." He grins." Let me take a quick look." He blurs over to several booths,finally finding something." Here we go...Genya 3/4s. Haven't read it, but I heard its pretty funny, with great action scenes." He grins teasingly." I think that perhaps you wanna impress him, yeh?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 pm

XiFeng grinned nervously. "Well really our relationship was a burden on him in the first place. He sort of took me in. It made me feel wanted and safe. So, I guess yeah, I do."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Toji smiles gently." I see...He seems nice." He chuckles softly." Its amazing how people meet. I was having a...difficult..time. Then, some people helped my out. I find myself joining them, and then the girl who who helped joined as well...Now, were seeing each other."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 pm

XiFeng listened with shock. It sounded a lot like herself and Yami. Well, ending up together excluded. But the two of them had managed to carve out a sort of existance together with Zee. They fought the bad guys, supported each other, and tried to manage life before it managed them. Maybe nothing was impossible. Still, XiFeng was keeping secrets, and that would have to be rectified before she ever started a relationship.

"I guess you never know hunh?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:27 am

Toji nods,smiling." Yah...you never do..." He glances around."So, what exhibit do you want to check out?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:02 pm

She contemplated her answer. They could go for the classics or they could discover new things. Well, not like she knew much of the classics. One doesn't get many chances to read when on the run constantly. It was sort of a full time job. Still the past was in the past right? It was time to move on.

"Let's find something completely and utterly new." She declared.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:45 pm

( K, should we end this in the next few posts?^^ And you wanna bteam thread next?)

Toji nods, grinning." Alright!I heard they were coming out with a hologram based console....Let's see if its true!"They wall around, and eventually find what he was looking for.The announcer was speaking." -and though it is still in its protype stage, the Caster is proving prime for fighting games-"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:36 am

(sure I'm gonna go ahead and start a small plot with this technology)

XiFeng glanced at the price tag. A shiver ran down her spine. The tech did't feel right to her. Maybe it was instinct. It was within her price range. She scooped up one of the prototypes and immediately went to pay the man. Maybe it was harmless. If it was, Yami would have a present, and if it wasn't, well, she would burn that bridge when she got there. She collected her item in a bag and then spun on Toji with a fire burning in her eyes.

"Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:39 pm

(Okydoky^^)

Toji grins,examining the display.So cool...He watches as a near full sized fighter devestats another with a rapid series of blows."50 blow c-c-combo!!!" Then, the halfling blinks as XiFeng looks at him, fire in her eyes. He tilts his head in confusion." My turn?"

(Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:08 pm

"Yes," the girl nodded vehemently, "we're going to find your friend, or rather ladyfriend, a gift as well. Let's go!"

(It's okay. Short posts make the world go round ^^)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Toji blinks, and nods." Alright!" He grins, and they walk around. The halfling looks at the booths, carefully examining the areas." Let's see....she's really into anime and manga....Maybe if I give her something rare....." He looks at XiFeng."So..what you think so far?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 pm

XiFeng grinned like a little kid. Rare stuff she could spot. Basically anything with limited addition across the cover would do it. She reached out with her Phoenix senses. Keychains, pens, posters, controllers, gaming modules, comic book booth, manga shelves, author sign- aha! Author signing of a limited addition hardcover series. It was for an older manga named: "A Slap On Titan". If she recalled correctly the manga had exploded and then literally exploded again. All production was shut off and the books became rare collectors items.

"There!" She pointed, and then grabbed a hold of Toji's arm. Her wings sprouted in flaming white feather from her back instantly and she lunged to the other side of the room in the left corner for the booth. It was a good half mile considering the size of the convention, but for a Phoenix with wings it took only a couple seconds. When they landed she released his arm. "Found something!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Toji grins as she says there,but the halfling blinks as she grabs his arm and grows wings,dashing them across the room."What?" The two arrive rather quickly. He blibnks, then grins." Awesome power!!" The halfling examines the booth, and grins." Ooh, shell love this..thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next