Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:29 pm

(The kids brought in the set up and hooked the game up to the projector. Our teacher just sorta sat at his desk and decided not to care. I guess small schools are like that but I wouldn't really know. I was only there for a year.)

The Psycho took a grappling hook out of her pocket and flicked a match onto it. The grappling hook, previously doused in gasoline, lit on fire. She threw it up into the air and ran as fast as she possibly could. The hook wound around the giant, the flames searing lines into his skin. She secured the end of the hook on a nearby pillar. Then she shot up into the ceiling in a circular pattern. A large chunk of the ceiling fell out onto the hook. As it was already pulled taut, the added force threw the giant down the the ground. The psycho skipped over to the giant, leveling her flamethrower with the giants heart and pulling a special trigger. Instead of flames, a missile lodged itself into the heart and the began whirring. It ate a hold threw the skin, leaving small cluster bombs to decimate what was left behind. The rest of the Boss's HP fell.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:42 am

(Oooh, k.^^)

The game flashes, and a huge,glowing "VICTORY!!!!!" appears in both huds.The monster and room fade to white, then the headsets turn off. Toji takes his off, grinning and looking at XiFeng." Hey, that was a excellent game!!! You played great, yah?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:05 am

XiFeng grinned back, sly as a cheshire cat. That was fairly amazing. Yami had kept her away from most of the action and carnage whenever she went on a mission with him. It was nice to get even a small taste of what it could be like to fight at someone's back.

"Not bad for a first timer! Arcades are really fun. Have you been here before and that's how you knew?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:08 am

Toji nods." Yep!! This is one of my favorite spots in the mall." He smiles." And not bad for a first timer yourself!" The halfling looks at the final score displayed in satisfaction." Aaaaah, and there we go....Beat the record." He nods, grinning, and looks at XiFeng." So, there anything else you wanna do, friend?"

(Do you want me to start the shopping thread,or you?^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:32 am

(I got it. Do you want to end this one?)

XiFeng glanced around the arcade and then at her watch. It was getting close time to head back and start thinking about dinner. Still she had time for one or two more short things before she had to get going. "Anything else that's fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

(Only if you want to.^^)

Toji thinks about her question." Well...theres....hmm...There's a bungie spot. I think I saw a candy shop....." The halfling taps his head, considering." There's a few performers scattered here and there, I think..." He shrugs." Truth be told, I don't really know this mall that well."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:15 pm

XiFeng hummed speculatively. Bungie's were nothing compared to flying so that was practically useless unless Toji wanted to go. Candy shop was enticing but not really a necessity. Performers could definitely be fun. Or they could split and go to a park or something. The mall wasn't a prison.

"Anything outside the mall you wanted to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Toji blinks." Oh, hold on. Got to get something." He blurs away,getting a manga for Ruin, then blurs back, grinning." Okay..Not particularly. Heh...I was just planning to laze around for the most part......" He thinks,considering, and gets an idea." Any place you're curious about?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:32 pm

XiFeng noted that he and Yami both had an interest in manga. Well so did she but still, they might be good friends if they met. Hah, like she was any matchmaker. Still though, Toji's question bothered her a little. She very little knowledge of the area. She knew the part, she knew the ghetto and downtown. That was about it.

"That's about half the town. I haven't had much a chance for exploration."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Toji nods." I see....." He thinks for a bit." Well...there's plenty of attractions in Jump...." He blinks, then slams his fist into his palm excitedly." There's a GameCon going on at one of the museums! I heard it was supposed to be pretty fun!" He grins at her." What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 pm

She grinned. There was no doubt about it. that plan was: "Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Toji nods." Alright then!!" He leads his new friend to the Museum of Gaming, and stares wide eyed at the cheery,excited commotion inside and out." Well....this should be interesting...." He glances at Xifeng, grinning." You know....I don't think we got the right place....."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 pm

She laughed and then turned mockingly thoughtful. "Indeed I think you may be right old chap. Were this a convention of nerds there would be quiet squeaky voices and the intense overwhelming sound of clicking controllers and mouses. Everyone knows that a nerd has no life and would not risk the exposure to sunlight in order to venture outside their dwellings. Yes, this must be a set up no doubt."

(That sounds a lot like a conversation I had in nerd club actually...)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm

(Lol!^^ And nerd club?)

Toji nods." Indeed...and if it is a setup, I as a hero must investigate!!" He wades into the crowd, and eventually they reach the main part inside the building.He glances around,grinning ast all the displays. He definitely had to pick up souvenirs for Ruru will he was here..
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 pm

(My first highschool had four thousand kids. There were enough nerds in the mix that we all got together and sanctioned a legitimate nerd club. We played magic, board games no one has ever heard of, pokemon cards and ds etc. You had to go to the chinese or japanese culture club if you wanted things like manga. It was a sweet setup.)

XiFeng gazed around at her in awe. So many people and so many enthralling displays. This was her kind of crowd! She searched the stands, wondering if there was anything Yami might like. He read manga that was for sure, but she wasn't sure what exactly was his type. She could always ask Toji. He was a guy and a crime fighter too. That counted for something didn't it in terms of their likeness?

"I have a friend back home. Could you help me pick something out for him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next